Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,116 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

Farmers, Kindly Google Search - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers, Kindly Google Search (405 Views)

Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December / Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers, Kindly Google Search by Charbriq2022: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
You might have been stressing yourself on the fertilizer to use as we enter into raining season, kindly google search and get some facts about biochar organic fertilizer, from there take your decision.
If you Decide to give biochar organic fertilizer a try, kindly contact me for supply at any quantity,I can reach any part of Nigeria.
For details,call or WhatsApp 08150488242

Re: Farmers, Kindly Google Search by Charbriq2022: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
A kilogram of my biochar organic fertilizer is N100, but we give good discount for large quantity supply
Re: Farmers, Kindly Google Search by Charbriq2022: 4:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Give biochar fertilizer a trial on a small portion of your land inorder to get the confidence to try it on a large expanse of land.
Re: Farmers, Kindly Google Search by Charbriq2022: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2022
For the sake of acceptability,I am ready to sell biochar fertilizer in package of N100 per satchet for every 1kg pack,all these types of innovation are the hope of a common man, charcoal briquettes sales at N50 per kg was a successful step, biochar fertilizer is also taking same format.
Re: Farmers, Kindly Google Search by Charbriq2022: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2022
#charcoalbriquettes and biochar organic fertilizer to the world#
Re: Farmers, Kindly Google Search by Charbriq2022: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Both biochar organic fertilizer and charcoal briquettes is meant to make organic farm produce and brooding of day old chicks cheaper and affordable,in the process, bringing down production cost and maximizing profit
Re: Farmers, Kindly Google Search by Charbriq2022: 4:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Biochar organic fertilizer will help your plants to retain water and also gives plants it's necessary nutrients even with scanty rain fall, while charcoal briquettes can cook any meal without any additional coal while cooking, also charcoal briquettes is very effective in chicks brooding

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Responsible For Sudden High Mortality On My Fish Farm? / Feed Mills Contact / Setting Up Of Meat Sausage Processing Is One Among The Best Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.