Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Imo Old And New Development Centers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Old And New Development Centers (538 Views)

Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" / Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Old And New Development Centers by Comroguji(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
IMO OLD AND NEW DEVELOPMENT CENTERS

Full list of Old and New Development Centres as approved by His Excellency, the Exceutive Governor of Imo State, after they were passed into law by the State House of Assembly

Re: Imo Old And New Development Centers by Ikinternational: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
If you're from Owerri. Answer two questions for me abeg .

1. How likely is Owerri north to blow up.
Especially that area by the military hospital.
I believe it's either Navy or Air force. I always get the two mixed up.

2. That new Alaba international market.
Can it grow to become what Onitsha main market is. Or Lagos trade fair.

Or might it end up on the level of the markets in Nnewi n Aba

Any input by indigenes is appreciated.

Investment opportunities is what I'm looking at. Thanks
Re: Imo Old And New Development Centers by JOemmy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
I can see my community amongst the new development centers.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Gov. Yahaya Bello Projects / Heartless Monsters They Won't Let Biafra And Ambazonia Go Because Of Oil~picture / Deborah Samuel: Muslim Youths Attack Sultan’s Palace, Demand Release Of Student’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.