Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. (766 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by rottennaija(m): 5:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Look at who they are sending—look!

The Zelensky regime is now sending children to war. I mean, how old are these kids, 16? I doubt if a one of them is 18.

Notice their cell phones—they will be easy pickings for Russian artillery. These CHILDREN are going to die for NOTHING!!

Video in the link (Copy and paste in your browser. Then remove the space between t. me)
https://t. me/realCRP/4335

1 Like

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by rottennaija(m): 5:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Never thought I'll see the day CNN glorify sending children to war.

3 Likes

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by Mooh247: 5:32am On Apr 15, 2022
They either defend themselves or die young.... That's their option and they choose to fight

1 Like

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by Badonasty(m): 6:10am On Apr 15, 2022
If ba Iraq dem go call them terrorists
Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by godofuck231: 6:11am On Apr 15, 2022
The suicide team , lol

1 Like

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by joyandfaith: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2022
rottennaija:
Look at who they are sending—look!

The Zelensky regime is now sending children to war. I mean, how old are these kids, 16? I doubt if a one of them is 18.

Notice their cell phones—they will be easy pickings for Russian artillery. These CHILDREN are going to die for NOTHING!!

Video in the link (Copy and paste in your browser. Then remove the space between t. me)
https://t. me/realCRP/4335
You are not even sure of their age.
War is not good anyway.
Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by habsydiamond(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2022
If na Africa the whole world will be pissed about it... BUT since na oyinbo it's normal abi. The reason u do this kids to war is distraction... They can easily get distracted by fear, and many other things.
Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by rottennaija(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2022
joyandfaith:
You are not even sure of their age.
War is not good anyway.
you are very funny
Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by joyandfaith: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2022
rottennaija:
you are very funny

Are u sure of their age?

1 Like

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by Adjovi: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Later if they are shelled they will come back online streaming war crime

3 Likes

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by RichMelanin: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Child soldiers
Just because of one persons stupidity angry

2 Likes

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by VictorUSA(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Those guys are full-fledged adults.

1 Like

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by judedwriter(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2022
Likely teenagers.... But even in ww2, hitler used young boys to fight in 1944_1945
Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by Gnosis777: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
judedwriter:
Likely teenagers.... But even in ww2, hitler used young boys to fight in 1944_1945

Wow, if this doesn't reek of desperation! Also, take a look at this article as well. It says Ukraine is planning to use convicts to form nationalist battalions to stop civilians from fleeing and to potentially kill soldiers who try to surrender or retreat.....

Link: https://www.rt.com/russia/553863-ukraine-convicts-battalions-kharkiv/

2 Likes

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by Horus(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpVRkRBHPCs

The Zelensky regime is now sending children to war. I mean, how old are these kids, 16?
Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by tonididdy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
This upsets my stomach embarassed

There's desperacy written all over this war

1 Like

Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by rottennaija(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gnosis777:

Wow, if this doesn't reek of desperation! Also, take a look at this article as well. It says Ukraine is planning to use convicts to form nationalist battalions to stop civilians from fleeing and to potentially kill soldiers who try to surrender or retreat.....

Link: https://www.rt.com/russia/553863-ukraine-convicts-battalions-kharkiv/

It's nothing new. They have been handing over weapons and automatic ripples to prisoners whom have in turn use them against civilians
Re: The Zelensky Regime Is Now Sending Children To War. by Opolopoopolonio: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pro-Putin loooooonatics will be taking panadol for another person's headache.

Those guys cannot be less than 18.

They are heroes!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Are 'kamikaze Drones'? (photos) / Who Is To Blame For The Failure Of $700 Billion Dollar Bill in America / French Authorities Removing African Immigrants (depressing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.