Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,174 members, 7,973,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:55 AM

Microfinance Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Microfinance Company (348 Views)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me? / Megawill Microfinance / Join VFD MICROFINANCE BANK Now For Dope Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Company by MemoYoxc: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Using this medium to introduce anybody that has interest in finance management. This is a company certified by the CBN and personally, it help me manage my finance, to save and invest. 100% this is not a scam company or anything I assured and also can make your research to know more.
The company is PiggyVest, it's a microfinance bank that helps manage, save and invest your money wisely as little as you have. Don't mind the introduction, am not trying to convince because this is not a false, scam microfinance company.

By signing up in the company you will be able to manage your finance, save and invest. It's a moderate company....No scam!.

Please use my link to sign up.... I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey -

This is the link above, 100% guaranteed! This is not scam.. check out! https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=84bbec97cc0422

Re: Microfinance Company by MemoYoxc: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pls don't forget to use my link guyshttps://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=84bbec97cc0422

(1) (Reply)

. / Get 100 RENEC In The Renec Test Wallet / Invest With 9sure - Most Reliable Investment Banking In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.