Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:07 AM

Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life (1456 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by LUAN1: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
I went to the backyard of our company to do something, I saw one of the securities cutting this leaf, I ask him what is the leaf for, he said it's igbo leaf (weed). This is my first time of seeing this leaf. According to the man the weed sprouts on it own, no one plant it there.
what is the medicinal value of fresh weed please?

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Cardealer2021(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lucky dude wink
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by LUAN1: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Lucky dude wink
how can it be used apart from smoking?
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by isaiah4life(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Most nairalander's comments are inspired by this leaf. grin

That's why you shouldn't take their insults serious.

Know this and know peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Rastaramsey(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr...
How I wish this shit fit dey grow for my lounge like this grin grin grin

Na to order plane for boogyman
Make we smoke up cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afterwards, we go enter olosho house, Bleep till night grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
LUAN1:

Use am cook dog meat tongue

1 Like

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Cardealer2021(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
LUAN1:
It's edible,
Weed& noodles,
Weed&egusi soup
Weed& beans
Weed&rice
A. Whole lot of combo

1 Like

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by ignis: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
LUAN1:
I went to the backyard of our company to do something, I saw one of the securities cutting this leaf, I ask him what is the leaf for, he said it's igbo leaf (weed). This is my first time of seeing this leaf. According to the man the weed sprouts on it own, no one plant it there.

If you want to take it... please do.... And stop asking for the medicinal value for justification.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Cardealer2021(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr...
How I wish this shit fit dey grow for my lounge like this grin grin grin

Na to order plane for boogyman
Make we smoke up cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afterwards, we go enter olosho house, Bleep till night grin grin
You forget to add slawomiir grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omor I remember when we invade one weed farm by mistake for uni then.. chai we took it home and dried it on our roof nobody leave the area where we dry am. Later we took some to smoke. Oh boy I felt like i was in NYC living the life. The trips na special... all my thoughts were positive and I was vibing along with it manifesting positivity in all my doings throughout that day Meehn.. u don't know the value of that shīt right there chai cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Anny505(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
For the best effect

1. Use it to cook beans

2. Boil it in a kettle and make tea with the water, add plenty peak milk.

3. Use it to cook noodles

4. Eat it raw with small Action bitters

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
LUAN1:
If u have not smoked before DO NOT COOK OR EAT FRESH WEED. No let them put u for trouble oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by LUAN1: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
ignis:

If you want to take it... please do.... And stop asking for the medicinal value for justification.
yes....I joined the to man to cut some,... it's in my house now, but I might dispose it later
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by frbona: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Here for the comments grin
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Anny505:
For the best effect

1. Use it to cook beans

2. Boil it in a kettle and make tea with the water, add plenty peak milk.

3. Use it to cook noodles

4. It it raw with small Action bitters
Person when nor dey smoke na u dey tell that number 1 and 2 for fresh weed? Una go sabi advise person go grave sha

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by frbona: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
LUAN1:
yes....I joined the to man to cut some,... it's in my house now, but I might dispose it later

Make I hear say u dispose am grin
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Anny505(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
killmods:

Person when nor dey smoke na u dey tell that number 1 and 2 for fresh weed? Una go sabi advise person go grave sha

No be him dey find advice grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Anny505:

No be him dey find advice grin
Abeg ooo cheesy
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by okoroemeka(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
LUAN1:
that is just the male plant,the leafs will just give you headache,the main weed plant is the female crop that is not pollinated by any male plant around the flower will not go to seed but turn to dada,if you smoke that type na fly away you go fly,I remembered my wild bachelor years the time I have cannabis farm

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by okoroemeka(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
killmods:

If u have not smoked before DO NOT COOK OR EAT FRESH WEED. No let them put u for trouble oo grin
if he have not smoked before and uses pure dada to cook indomie I am sorry but he will end up in the hospital for insane people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Mykelslim: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
You for chew small. grin
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
if he have not smoked before and uses pure dada to cook indomie I am sorry but he will end up in the hospital for insane people.
Lol.. I swear grin
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by SocialJustice: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
LUAN1:
Put it in a bottle and add alcohol. Weed taken in this form is a lot more potent than smoked one.
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Rastaramsey(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Cardealer2021:

You forget to add slawomiir grin

Na boogyman be mAh gee grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Rastaramsey(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
killmods:
Omor I remember when we invade one weed farm by mistake for uni then.. chai we took it home and dried it on our roof nobody leave the area where we dry am. Later we took some to smoke. Oh boy I felt like i was in NYC living the life. The trips na special... all my thoughts were positive and I was vibing along with it manifesting positivity in all my doings throughout that day Meehn.. u don't know the value of that shīt right there chai cheesy

Mhen you nah real gee....

Trips nah one kind good thing I swear...
You go dey feel on top of the world ajeh....

S.k trips no dey catch me anymore....

Na Colorado and loud dey cripple me on a norms....
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
Thank God yabaleft still get bed space for new kolo mental grin
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Mhen you nah real gee....

Trips nah one kind good thing I swear...
You go dey feel on top of the world ajeh....

S.k trips no dey catch me anymore....

Na Colorado and loud wey cripple you on a norms....
Loud all day any day.. colos dey make me paranoid and suspicious of everything grin
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Realmi: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
killmods:
are u in NYC now
Abi na only weed dey carry u go and bring u back

1 Like

Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Realmi: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

Thank God yabaleft still get bed space for new kolo mental grin
yaba left go don full...na Aro them go check-in now
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by doubleE70: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
protect that thing my friend . it will help u any day you feel depressed . just blow two leaves and u will be sitting at the right hand of God.
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:
are u in NYC now
Abi na only weed dey carry u go and bring u back
Na soul plane we dey use that year grin
Re: Seeing Weed(cannabis) For The First Time In My Life by LikeAking: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
LUAN1:

Wetin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain What Happening To Me / Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? / How I Had Sex With My Dad .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.