Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? (639 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult For Nigeria Oppositions To Wish The Country The Best? / The Oppositions’ Chances Are Slim At The Tribunal: A Legal Opinion / Why Are Oppositions Destroying Peter Obi's Billboards And Offices? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
We have not read a single manifesto either from them or their candidates even for the fact that the election is less than a year to go.

When they should be telling Nigerians what their candidates have to offer , they are not doing that busy busy attacking other candidates. Is this how to win an election?

I hope this same people won't shout the election was rigged or they have the original results in the server in Pluto after the as usual election lose.

They are not ready to win the hearts of undecided voters, anyone with contrary opinion from them must be attacked.. Oh boy, whoever they present would really regret about their supporters action after election lose which is imminent

Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by Felimax(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Scam! What manifesto was your ruling party able to actualize?

Some Nigerians reason with their brain upside down.

Instead of you to be more concerned about the debt and number of lives lost since you assume office you are here chasing shadows.

If I format your brain with grandpapa slap!

Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Neither APC has.

Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Felimax:
Scam! What manifesto was your ruling party able to actualize?

Some Nigerians reason with their brain upside down.

Instead of you to be more concerned about the debt and number of lives lost since you assume office you are here chasing shadows.

If I format your brain with grandpapa slap!

We are yet to pack the oracle from ground, it has started predicting.

We go remind una after the 2023 election.

Good music no be by noise
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Neither APC has.

Then you might have not been current with the election updates
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
This OP funny. Wen I ask am how far after osinbajo declare. D OP tell me say him go deal with me. Him say him don dey watch me since. And him go deal seriously with me. But now see as him dey open thread, dey find trouble

Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
A very rotten, hole infested kettle calling the pot black. Most other candidates have been laying out their plans for the country and reasons why they should be voted into office, it's not anybody's fault you don't listen to the news cool

Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
This OP funny. Wen I ask am how far after osinbajo declare. D OP tell me say him go deal with me. Him say him don dey watch me since. And him go deal seriously with me. But now see as him dey open thread, dey find trouble

NL is not Ochenja market discussion..

If you can't write a simple English statement, then you might need to catch up at newspaper stand first

Iranu
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:
We have not read a single manifesto either from them or their candidates even for the fact that the election is less than a year to go.

When they should be telling Nigerians what their candidates have to offer , they are not doing that busy busy attacking other candidates. Is this how to win an election?

I hope this same people won't shout the election was rigged or they have the original results in the server in Pluto after the as usual election lose.

They are not ready to win the hearts of undecided voters, anyone with contrary opinion from them must be attacked.. Oh boy, whoever they present would really regret about their supporters action after election lose which is imminent

Too early to say. None of the parties major or minor has settled on a candidate yet.

Let them settle on their various candidates, then you can ask this question. Till then, all of them, including your favorite, are far more interested in getting their party's flag first.

Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
1867vv:
[s][/s]

One of the top Pdp supporters on NL.

This how this guy wants to win the 2023 presidency for his candidate.

You lots have just vindicated my epistle.

Btw, mods are yet to take this along, they are coming,just wait for it
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

Too early to say. None of the parties major or minor has settled on a candidate yet.

Let them settle on their various candidates, then you can ask this question. Till then, all of them, including your favorite, are far more interested in getting their party's flag first.

But some of us who have preferred candidate even before the primary have started the campaign without any name calling. Why is it hard for the opposition to do the same?
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

But some of us who have preferred candidate even before the primary have started the campaign without any name calling. Why is it hard for the opposition to do the same?

All of you guys are into the name calling thing. Part of politics...mud must be flung. Names must be called. Etc, etc...

As for me, I still recall army rule. So, even though our current democratic process annoys me, and the name calling is childish, at least for the sake of not going back to when someone was barking orders to everyone...tolerate it.

Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

All of you guys are into the name calling thing. Part of politics...mud must be flung. Names must be called. Etc, etc...

As for me, I still recall army rule. So, even though our current democratic process annoys me, and the name calling is childish, at least for the sake of not going back to when someone was barking orders to everyone...tolerate it.

Don't get things twisted, how do you mean by all of you guys?

https://www.nairaland.com/7077322/osinbajo-2023-theffects

Could you point out to any single name calling in that epistle?
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

Don't get things twisted, how do you mean by all of you guys?

PDP, APC whatever. You guys come on this site and sling mud at each other.

Anyway, it does not matter to me. I don't support either party. And the way you PDP and APC supporters behave on this site is sad and sad. Too much bitterness, hate, bile. It's just politics. Not life and death. (and I am not at you specifically...many others)
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

PDP, APC whatever. You guys come on this site and sling mud at each other.

Anyway, it does not matter to me. I don't support either party. And the way you PDP and APC supporters behave on this site is sad and sad. Too much bitterness, hate, bile. It's just politics. Not life and death. (and I am not at you specifically...many others)

Politics is not actually everybody's things, those who have resorted to name calling are still noobs in politics cos that won't attrack any voters to your candidate but rather send them away
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by adekolaelect(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
The opposition candidates have manifestos but their supporters failed to promote them bcs many of them are confused Direction less spectators and commentators .Hatred they have for Tinubu had formated their good brain of reasoning . Ask them question they will start insulting you but they failed to realised that their wailing and insult can not stop Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria .They did more than this for Buhari yet they made him more popular than expected. Stupidity will make you repeating doing things in same old ways and expect new different Results.
Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by 1867ns: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
helinues:

Politics is not actually everybody's things, those who have resorted to name calling are still noobs in politics cos that won't attrack any voters to your candidate but rather send them away

Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by helinues: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
The opposition candidates have manifestos but their supporters failed to promote them bcs many of them are confused Direction less spectators and commentators .Hatred they have for Tinubu had formated their good brain of reasoning . Ask them question they will start insulting you but they failed to realised that their wailing and insult can not stop Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria .They did more than this for Buhari yet they made him more popular than expected. Stupidity will make you repeating doing things in same old ways and expect new different Results.

@ emboldened, I am still Wondering how that tactics can win undecided voters to their camp

Emotion Is Easterner,while Logic And Reason Are Northerners. / Breaking. President Buhari Appoints New Accountant General / Party ‘delegate’ Shows Off New Car He Bought From Proceeds Of Concluded Primary