Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate (64310 Views)

Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by fuck419: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
dannex4adx:

Arab countries and immorality are 5&6

Despite the fact that Religion has made provisions to accommodate such.

Abi, you can marry more then 4 wives, if you're tired of one, switch to another. That means the fundamental issue hasn't been solved. Instead, they are getting more pervasive!
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
frbona:
Picture or.............

A true Nairalander should complete for me

Fuvk out ...
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by LOVEGINO(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kingkali:
I don't get this news.
I been think say I high.

1 Like

Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by SaturnNick(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin grin grin omg, what form of masturbation is that for G's sake
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by CSNg: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
LadyRosa:
grin grin grin

Shebi I tell una say some men fit _4ck anything?This mumu now dey f-uck electrical wire. Jesus Christ!

The Indians are raping wall gecko and Agama lizards and all manner of lizard.

The other day an herdsman was raping a cow.

We fit wake up one day to the headlines

"Nigerian man confessess to pregnanting a 6 foot crocodile."

Pic 1: A carrot that was stuck in the váginal orifice of your gender

Pic 2: Self Explanatory.

1 Like

Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Ogunleti01: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Drone95(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
I saw one putting his dick inside a fish mouth in a river yesterday on twitter, e no even fear say the fish fit bite him prick

1 Like

Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Drone95(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
CSNg:

the carrot got swallowed in victory.
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by LadyRosa(f): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
CSNg:

Show the the video of Nigerian women sleeping with animals please undecided
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Mofatg: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tooooo bad
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by donmik: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nairalan.......D
Make una d explain una post well cos mi no too sabi grama to unravel the mechanism behind some gists.
Well, even if it is true, it is not the strangest of horrors we have seen or heard of.
He who is on the mountain should remain there at this era we continue to experience
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kingkali:
I don't get this news.

Same here.

That must be NoFucksToGive uncle. cheesy
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Ajiboye592(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2022

How on earth is this possible now? sad sad wahala for wu no fel do without masttb grin grin
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kingkali:
I don't get this news.
I know you won't get it, its weird right; but it is reality!
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by peacettw: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
How is this even possible? One should learn to masturbate responsibly.
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by NoFucksToGive: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Same here.

That must be NoFucksToGive uncle. cheesy

Your father is a bastard as usual grin
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Kaiser20: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
appishani1:
Wow, what is this for Christ sake?
What is our world turning into
You see, no be for only Ghana and Kenyan such crazy things happens.
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by LAUWALI222(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
He should be registered in the guiness world record
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by AdeniyiA(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmm... End time indeed. The word of God stands sure...

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Bbbw: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Really
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Ameduedwin: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kingkali:
I don't get this news.
the same here
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Jejelomo86(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dat guy should be slapped gbos gbass ��
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by T4kbaba(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
frbona:
Picture or.............
I don't believe it

A true Nairalander should complete for me

1 Like

Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by javaguru: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
I don't understand, how
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
No matter the evil this people do....they enjoy a better life than Africans why is that....because you don't pray for good economy, you elect leaders and keep them on their toes

Prayers won't get you good roads, electricity, good economy for your business to thrive, good education system.

Masturbation is not the reason you didn't make sales this week, the girl you had sex with in yesterday is not the reason the 5k you hold for hand finish as you went to buy food stocks, the sex in your dream is not the reason your company layed off some workers. Its economy....bad leaders shape all of our destinies DON'T ALLOW MEN OF GOAT DUMP MORE LOADS IN YOUR MIND

1 Like

Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by javaguru: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please can someone help explain how?
I'm Buharised (shocked)
grin am buharized too
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na lie, the wire must have been placed behind his back to do the xray just to trend.
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by babaalagbo11(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
This one gbenutan don't know what to say oo hahaha
Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by Electrochemistry(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
That's a Muslim country where fasting is still on.

1 Like

Re: Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate by vikkiedee: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
I don’t even gerrit …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.