Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,118 members, 7,939,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

If You Are The First Lady Of Nigeria For One Week What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are The First Lady Of Nigeria For One Week What Will You Do? (622 Views)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Addicted To Adultery? Over 90,000 Women Registered In One Week! What’s Going On? / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The First Lady Of Nigeria For One Week What Will You Do? by multibabe(f): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2011
there are so many haters of the first lady of nigeria Dame patience Jonathan in this forum who have continued to capitalize on her english, if you are given the opportunity for one week to be in her shoe what will you do?
Re: If You Are The First Lady Of Nigeria For One Week What Will You Do? by edoyad(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
enroll in a crash course in English language/phonetics grin
Re: If You Are The First Lady Of Nigeria For One Week What Will You Do? by saintneo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2011
sorry, i'm a man. if there is position for first gentleman then i will answer.

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan's Govt May Revolve Around Okonjo-iweala / Abati Abati Atati , Jonathan Ko Gbo Do Retire Justice Ayo Salami / Human Rights Watch Slams Efcc In New Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.