Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,274 members, 7,947,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person (6549 Views)

When You Finally Catch The Person Who Always Invite You To Play Candy Crush! / Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! / THE CURFEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by ninekfive: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2011
Its always said that females have fish brain. I don't blame the inventor of that line. Firstly wetin concern abero with overload? Night life brings in revenue for Drivers, Cooks, Business of certain kinds which even make visitors enjoy their stay. Ok our women are happy for all those people be deprived of their daily bread suddenly? Their Crazy and Selfish, Secondly talking about selfish they spend their day time using their so called husband hard earned money fleeting with young boys and expect to trap their husband in one room and always deprive him of pleasures and expect him to be a robot forgetting that whatever he can do at night he can do by day and come back to you more angry because of Guilt. To me the situation is worse if there is any wife that have not had an extra marital affair step up !!!!!! But at the end of the day I still knw one thing women wished they were men and men wished they will still come back a man. So is it a war of jealousy?
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by base11(f): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2011
Can you imagine, people rejoicing over a curfew cos its suppose to make their husbands stay home. Lols, women don't rejoice yet o! Knowing men, they'll tell you they had to stay back at the office, i.e sleep at work cos they had work to finish or they finished a meeting late, so they had to spend the night at the nearest hotel.
Interpretation: He got off work early, picked up a hoe to spend the whole night with, or he is shacked up with his concubine @ her place. Smh!
I believe GEJ has made things worse for y'll.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by 1025: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2011
i trust jonathan, only a shout from one section of the capital city now, and you will see him make a U-turn.
if i may ask, are we moving forward or backward?
this is coming in a time when nigerians are praying for a night life common in every other country of this world even in other african countries.
what will 10pm curfew change in the life of a way-ward man?
jonathan must look for lasting solutions to our security problems and not all these temporary actions.
how do you encourage a foreign investor  to come to a country where 6pm and 10pm curfews are the other of the day.
to the international communities, it is a security alert and a wrong signal.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by base11(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2011
Can you imagine, people rejoicing over a curfew cos its suppose to make their husbands stay home. Lols, women don't rejoice yet o! Knowing men, they'll tell you they had to stay back at the office, i.e sleep at work cos they had work to finish or they finished a meeting late, so they had to spend the night at the nearest hotel.
Interpretation: He got off work early, picked up a hoe to spend the whole night with, or he is shacked up with his concubine @ her place. Smh!
I believe GEJ has made things worse for y'll.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by chijam: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2011
as a matter of fact i was at Krystal Lounge over the weekend with ma wife and am still gonna be there TODAY

Ride on my guy but sturborn fly follows the corpse to the grave tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by anointedf(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2011
One man food is another man's poison.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by PurestBoy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2011
kukus01:

i live in Abuja and MARRIED!!! wink i can say there is no curfew in Abuja!!!! shocked the directive was that parks and gardens that admits kids should close by 6pm and parks and gardens that sells alcohol including clubs, cinema outfits should close by 10pm unless they can provide adequate security!!!! get your information right peeps!!!! as a matter of fact i was at Krystal Lounge over the weekend with ma wife tongue [size=14pt]and am still gonna be there TODAY[/size]!!!! miscommunications leads to complications!!!!! angry

Ensure you prepare your will cos some Boko Haramites are on NL and they might target the place tonight.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by seyibrown(f): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
Na wa o! Some people fit kill person!  grin  grin Even if this 'husband curfew'  was enshrined in law, it would only ensure your '2am husband' now comes home at 6am or goes straight to work from his ashi's place!   grin  grin!
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2011
sayso:

But come ooohh,in this era of population reduction tactics implored by other countries,Naija is promoting population explosion by allowing wives to shine their husband's kongo wella.9ja I hail thee.

LOL!
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by ronkebp(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2011
It is sad to know how irresponsible some 'so called married men' are, to the point that their wives are rejoicing because of the curfew, tufiakwa!!!!!! God will not make me have a useless man as a husband that would live all his productive life on the streets.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Gbenge77(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
They must have been missing the "services" of their husbands.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by cvibe: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ofcourse they were missing the services
Gbenge 77:

They must have been missing the "services" of their husbands.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by Exponental(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2011
An opportunity for HUSBANDS to resort to GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE, claiming
"I have to finish up this work tonight."
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by LoveKing(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
its spoof news. waziobareports is all about jokes.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by MMM2(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2011
Fu-ck up
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
funny my girl is happy about the curfew because i ve no escuss for coming late. Gej pls remove this curfew its not helping we the men that love late nights.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
funny my girl is happy about the curfew because i ve no escuss for coming late. Gej pls remove this curfew its not helping we the men that love late nights.
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by donobi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by kodylicky(f): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2011
@donobi y d mega multiple posts
Were You having a seizure or , ,,,, grin
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by candylips(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2011
great news
Re: Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person by proffmanue(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2011
what about the pple that fly into the country at night time. will they sleep in at the airport till morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Crazy Things Alcohol Can Make You Do: / ****Pidgin Proverbs - London2lagos ONELOVE - With Oyinbo Princess**** / Names Of Nigerian Designer Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.