Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,630 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? (1516 Views)

2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mandate2023:

U said a heavy boycott....is there anything like dat?
Whoever will win will still win...more over u r igbo why r u so worried about yoruba not being on d ballot and leaving SE out.....u r not emotional but tribalistic

Anyways if yoruba happens not to be on d ballot, we will jeopardise d party that refuses us d ticket and bargain with d opposition to take power even if it means power should return to d north.....u should trust us nw...d only time we did not enter d ballot was after Obasanjo tenure
Look at human being I'm sharing country with. Omo Biafra now o

jerseyboy:
SW will vote
YORUBA NATION NOW!

I support you on thus journey. Do majority of yorubas feel this way?

1 Like

Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by Proudlyomonna: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
It is impossible

Rather hw will south east vote if no igbo appear on d ballot both by President or VP

Are you okay?
Is your your brain paining you?
Open your own thread with regards to your question.

2 Likes

Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by Cyynthia(f): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Is Oduduwa not better ?

Who presidency help ?
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by Truthisunique2: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Interesting
seunmsg

I have not renege on my amaechi campaign, I just figured out that buhari isn't on Nairaland and the main thing hasn't reached the turn of flooding social media when I am busy at the moment

So after buhari arrange the consesus you would see me campaigning for amaechi in full gear

I also saw how you were disappointed with the buhari pardoning of jolly nyame, I am sure your shock from buhari isn't over yet because clearly you appear not to know him
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by cktheluckyman: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
flokii:
Let me just answer you and ignore the pettiness in your writeup.

1. APC ticket is for the SW.. sealed! no two ways about it.

2. PDP will sideline Igbos for Atiku in the end because of the votes Atiku will give the party in the North. Peter Obi or whoever from the East translates to sure deafeat for PDP in 2023. They won't even consider SE for VP slot, I see Wike taking that slot.

Now to your question.. Yorubas will vote SW candidacy in APC and I'm sure SS (most if not all) will vote for the Southern APC candidate from SW over another Fulani. In summary, we'll likely see a repeat of 1993 elections that M.K.O Abiola won in a landslide victory even without Igbos support.
You did not answer the question.APC is not even remotely going to the SW from the look of things
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by duro4chang(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Why is it impossible ?

Do u knw the news going around ?

That Buhari has compasated Tinubu for helping him in 2015 with these offices

National Leader
Vic President
Speaker
NGF... And other sensitive positions

They said any other thing he's looking for is an act of greediness..

When I told you guys that Amechi will declare, I was called names by Yorubas on forum...

You guys don't know what is cooking..

After primaries come bck to this thread grin cheesy cheesy grin
I told you is it not possible. Go and write it down. It can't work. Buhari cannot singlehandedly pick any candidate. It is not easy like that.
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Look at human being I'm sharing country with. Omo Biafra now o

I support you on thus journey. Do majority of yorubas feel this way?
Yes and No
It does not take a majority to make change.
It take a handful of committed and inspired individuals.
The public simply are followers.
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by softwareman(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If you dey pay attention you go see the pattern

Amaechi was buhari campaign director for 2015 and 2019

Sen Ndume was campaign director for Chairman Abdullahi Adamu and he won

Sen Ndume is campaign director for amaechi again

Elrufai buhari boy is planning on giving power to his campaign director

Buhari is the one giving clues to this guys
What was tinubu's role in Buhari campaign in 2019?
Please remind me. I have forgotten!!!
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by techWriter3: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
I know you more of a jester on political subsections
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by GreyLaw(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I told you is it not possible. Go and write it down. It can't work. Buhari cannot singlehandedly pick any candidate. It is not easy like that.

Obasanjo singlehandedly picked Yaradua. Nigerian presidents are gods to themselves. It is said that Nigerian president are one of the most powerful presidents in the world. They can do and undo and go scot free.
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by amuwo1980: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
They will stay at home as usual when no Yoruba is contesting , they only vote Yoruba or Fulani
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by duro4chang(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
GreyLaw:

Obasanjo singlehandedly picked Yaradua. Nigerian presidents are gods to themselves. It is said that Nigerian president are one of the most powerful presidents in the world. They can do and undo and go scot free.
I tell you it can't happen here under this present situation
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by slivertongue: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You are very very emotional,

I asked a question and I didn't involve SE.. But let me answer you..

A heavy boycott continues..

If you check the voting pattern of Igbos since 1999 to 2019, the number of voters have been decreasing instead of the other way round and if such thing repeats itself again, the decrease might continue..
But if our son is on ballot, expect a massive turn out.. Take it or leave it

So the question is, how would SW cast their votes if what I asked happens ?

Let's face the reality

It's a possibility. They will vote the person that pleases them in any of the two. The SW has had their share & they know it but are trying their luck. A SW candidate will kill APC as electorates in the NC, NE, SE & SS will feel the presidency is for the NW & SW.

APC did right to have given the VP slot to SW in 2015 because a VP slot to SS which had the incumbent then was dead on arrival, even the SE couldn't be separated from PDP not to talk of separating them from Gej. So SW was a rational choice. But in 2023 the thinking is that power should go to the one of southern zones not in the villa right now so as to strengthen the party but the politicking style of the SW may throw villa to the PDP. First the party has been thrown to the elements with PDP blood &any attempt to form a presidency led by ACN or CPC will spell doom for APC. Except for Tinubu & Osibanjo who are from ACN, majority of the contests are ex PDP men who are bent on having their share within or support their former party. It is this thinking that informed the decampings to APC by PDP members so as to swell the party & give them chance to help their former party men. Even in the South it may be difficult for Tinubu or Osibanjo to defeat a united SS & SE candidate. Those here know what is up but they are busy supporting all contestants. That's why I maintain that the next election would be won lost in the South
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by 1868e: 4:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by 1868d: 5:01am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
You are the slowpoke here because you always pointless.
[/s]
Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by adekolaelect(m): 5:10am On Apr 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You are very very emotional,

I asked a question and I didn't involve SE.. But let me answer you..

A heavy boycott continues..

If you check the voting pattern of Igbos since 1999 to 2019, the number of voters have been decreasing instead of the other way round and if such thing repeats itself again, the decrease might continue..
But if our son is on ballot, expect a massive turn out.. Take it or leave it

So the question is, how would SW cast their votes if what I asked happens ?

Let's face the reality
Final answer is SW Are not greedy like a region or tribe you explained up there .Sw will still vote there preferred candidates bcs there bc was no history of not voting since this political dispensation. SW are not Ethnic bigotry or Terrorists voters .

Re: How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? by duro4chang(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
GreyLaw:

Se you don hear am say no consensus candidate? No single handedly pick candidate. Sebi I tell you before. It can't work. Aswear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Caught Wife Doing Video Call With Her Secret Lover While Naked / Breaking!!!2023 Presidency: Lawan Appoints South-easterner As Campaign Spokesman / It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.