Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77741 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Daggash98: 5:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What is the real story, Kriss216?

Care to point out the cóck-and-bull-ish part of her story?
Never mind the guy. Hope such happens to one of his relations so that we can read the real story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by OblorOblor: 6:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Poverty is bad, e shock you say people travel solo because they can afford it abi, and the fact that she, a lady, can afford it pains you to your bone you bitter envious jealous element right? Who are you that she will tell you why she traveled solo? Must she have boyfriend? She vacationed alone for her birthday and yes she's woke, kill yaself

All the evidences and videos with witnesses and this one said she's forming victim, it is the same you men that narrate your story of how police treats you bad and extorts you in the station, without video evidence o, yet we believe you, this lady snapped and video bullying by the police, and you're calling her a fool, you are the fo*l, an everlasting fo*l.
If you are so pained you can sue the hotel with all the evidence you've got, you deluded eel.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Funflipper: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Irupetepete:
try dey get sense o, he get why... No he everything be redpill or hardman...
For a man who doesn't understand English, baby is the only soothing words he believe can make him have his way...
The culprit is the receptionist who always have a spare key...

Do rapist care about soothing their victims for them to have their way? She said the rapist called her baby and at the same time he does not understand English; fair enough but my question to her is this, in what language did the rapist say he was going to get a condom? English or swahilli?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Selfmotivated: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Zanzibar, Tanzania of all places
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Daggash98: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Wiy should we be paying foreign embassy workers when thehr phones could either be switched off or not responding when needed most? very worrisome. Thank God for overcoming such bad experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Houseofglam7(f): 6:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:

It must take some special kind of stupidity with a dose of insanity to ask a victim of an attack how an alleged Criminal broke into her room

I mean even someone with autism wouldn't ask that

But I guess lately more idiots have invaded Nairaland trying to sound cool and Macho but end up sounding stupid

Ok Kriss216 since you asked , there is something called spare keys and master keys invented by locksmith, and there are many lock picking tools criminals use in accessing locked doors

Even someone with cerebral palsy wouldn’t ask that!
Too many numbskulls on Nairaland trying to be ‘cool’

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Daggash98: 6:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Selfmotivated:
Zanzibar, Tanzania of all places
That was where she planned celebrating her birthday. Nothing bad in that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2022
maxxx:

What about the stolen $1000 ?

smiley The story MIGHT be true. Just addressing few flaws.

Let's be thankful she is alive
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by LastProphet: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:
women are not safe holidaying in any third world countries.

in india there are always reports of tourists being gang raped. the lady was lucky.

of course the whole hotel and maybe even the police are in on it.

no way the man just knew the room with the lone female and had the key

go in rape her and get us the money.

and since the victim is a woman, a black woman, a foreign african black woman - no biggie.

the victim is doing the right thing. let no one think that any african resort is safe, especially for women

You got sense
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by bastardmod: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

And so what if she was bankrolled? Is it your bankrolling? You fit do am you jealous envious element? E shock you say women above you can sponsor solo vacation for themselves abi? Nobody gives a fvck if you don't believe, you will continue to be inconsequential in the scheme of things and common sense.

Will you shut up!

Nonsense.

Which women above who? Nonsense

Females that have not finished trekking on the highway by 11.30pm, where una wan take be above man
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by v2: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Do not stay in an hotel room where you have only a key and no extra locks on the inside that you alone can lock or open.

Every hotel has a spare key for all their rooms so there should be a lock to keep you secure from external access.

The OAU PG student that was killed in his room for which the hotel owner and his accomplices where being tried is an example of such a case where someone accessed a guests room while he was sleeping because there was no inside lock.

The first thing I do when I check in to any hotel room is to check for inside lock and a camera.

Please be safe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by bastardmod: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You sound so pained, envious and jealous because she can afford what you can only wish and dream of in your next life, cleanse you mind from hate and accept that people will always be above you in life.

But how can oloshos be above men

Mind your words
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Hushpuppies(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2022
It's a pity.
For the girls reading this, if any one tries to rape you, hit the person had on the penis, that knocks the rapist off for 30 minutes.

Or get hold of the two balls and squeeze as had as you can, that gives you more than an hour to run.
Don't beg rapists, give them the impression that you're enjoying it, then hit as hard as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by semmyk(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2022
Thanx lalasticlala for getting this here yourself. The super super supermod himself!
At (real) OP only get this out about a yr later (24th in remembrance of the 23rd B'Day). There're lotta comments/opinions I could make, I'll refrain from 'em all.
Manje (as the Zulus), or ngoku (as the Xhosa) or à présent, as the French might say, I'll look at #impact.
In the last 24hrs or so, there are around 10 post with 5 rating on Google ([url]www.google.co.za/travel/hotels/WARERE%20BEACH%20HOTEL%20NUNGWI/entity/CgsI5NCwrLXAvcScARAB/reviews?q=WARERE%20BEACH%20HOTEL[/url])

Of this, one is a 5 with a message ... The 5 rating is to warn you from this place. Please before considering it check the @zainabdehinde experience on Twitter. HORRIBLE & UNSAFE ...
Another was a 5 with service=1, location=1, so seemly wrong tick.
About three are one liner, the rest are just 'tick off'.
Until then, the **** hotel seems to bask away on +/-3.5 (estimation). Right now, it's "1" with a recommendation 'to close'.
As it stands, the **** hotel might need to hire more than the Arushan (oops, Tanzanian) to try and reverse the power of social platforms (Twitter, NL et al.)

In the last 24hrs, most of the review, (which might seems to be >8000) are from Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Botswana, maybe Zim, Namibia, Moz...
Perhaps, should I have time, I might consider doing some sentiment and decision tree analysis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by bastardmod: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2022
OblorOblor:
Hahaha, so this girl brought this story here. In case you guys don't know, this epistle is targeted at her boyfriend to confuse issues. She was busted. There's no rapist anywhere.

Really?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Zanzibar Potter potty ops gone wrong.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2022
bastardmod:

Really?

Dude right girls from the west side are hoes .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2022
KhalaKuta:
Wetin you find go Zanzibar,naija girls with love for whitemen,you did not see any room to run to is the Russian room you know you will go,tell us the real story jare,werey dey disguise undecided
Devil heart

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by bastardmod: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Busted where? Look at this eel? I checked twiiter 2 minutes ago and didn't see anything that has to do with any boyfriend, she is still trending, so what are you trying to do, discredit her? I will not wish same evil on your sisters or daughter so that they won't be discredited same way you're trying to do, dufos.

Typical Nigerian girl, so foul mouthed, calling a person an eel, for having a different view.

Why am I not disappointed
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Ayinke93(f): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Gidagreen:
You people are so delusional and f*cking 'f*ol' of your self. We are talking about morality, standard, security and uprightness, dumb fellow like you is telling your generation about poverty that's already striken you to deformity.

Talk of standard, if she is that rich, she will book her vacation in Dubai, Paris, Disneyland etc.

Talk about morality, it's immoral even on religion ground for a lady to travel alone, not to talk of traveling uselessly. Her tour is useless without a companion, husband, boyfriend, or family to enjoy with. When it's not about business. That's selfishness or she is so calous that no one wants to be with her.

Looking at it on the angle of security, is she not aware of the current situation of today's world on security? Consider Safety first in whatever you want to do. She should have taken all necessary precautions if not that she just want to look trouble she cannot handle.

Lastly about you, It's not everyone you will come online and tell about your ill-gotten wealth. I have never come to your father begging for food, so how do you know my net worth? Weyrey, how much you get for your life?

One would have thought you had a point, but no , you brought up some archaic views, and dirty opinions on how women should live their lives. Had it been you grew up in a developed country where seeing young people going on vacations isn’t a new discovery for you, you won’t be here defending your dumb views.
Instead of focusing on the issue, call out the hotel for negligence on their part and the nasty men that lack morals trying to take advantage of a vulnerable woman, you are here calling her selfish.
Like I said, I blame poverty, lack of exposure and religion for the stupidity you people display on Nairaland.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by virginchaser(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Foreigners always wants to try something funny with Nigerian girls on vacation. I tend to wonder if it happens to only our women on holidays alone. The other day in Dubai my junior sister was dead scarced when a taxi driver she took was rubbing his joystick while driving. She backed at him as Lagos brought, he stopped and apologized.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by headbasher96(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2022
assholemods:

Please correct your horrible English and get back to me. Thanks!
ok i will na seun give una platform to tell people rubish
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Tranquility2345: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2022
bastardmod:

Typical Nigerian girl, so foul mouthed, calling a person an eel, for having a different view.

Why am I not disappointed

Trust me she’s the vacation girl. That’s why she’s responding to every single comment that speaks against her stupid solo trip….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by headbasher96(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2022
assholemods:

Just the way he also gave you the platform to write horrible English.
oga happy easter come make we drink abeg leave hate
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by ChristoBam: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Dpundict:
So only you fly go vacation for zanzibar? Why do I feel that someone was also on that trip with coordinates to your room and probably bankrolled the trip? I am just asking!! I find it hard to believe.
Someone almost got raped but see the questions you're asking. Omo, reading this thread opened my eyes to why most victims decide to keep quiet and deal with the trauma alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Alexaonfleek: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2022
headbasher96:
U left our beautiful obudu cattle ranch in other to go where u will get bragging right abi.

U were lucky he already took the money if not na your anus him for knack.

U people will just leave your country and go to another country because u think our dear naija is a bad country but i thank god say them clear your doubt.
Do you really think Nigeria is any better?
Same thing can happen at obudu cattle ranch so what exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Codes151(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Sorry dear. Pls always travel to places with sense.

Why Tanzania?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by headbasher96(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2022
assholemods:

Lol... I no hate you o. cheesy cheesy cheesy me wey dey yab you sef dey poor for English all na cruise. Happy Easter.. grin grin
i dey joint o make i do myself well small e no easy man no die man no rotten
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by dontrulee: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2022
This one dey lie.
The story no clear at all
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by headbasher96(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Do you really think Nigeria is any better?
Same thing can happen at obudu cattle ranch so what exactly is your point?
due to hw country be na gun or teaser man go the use but in her case how much be pepper spray if u have $1,100 i believe pepper spray no reach 2500

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.