Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

8 Signs You Mean A Lot To Him Even If He Doesn't Say It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs You Mean A Lot To Him Even If He Doesn't Say It (578 Views)

Video: 30 Signs He Loves You Deeply Even If He Doesn't Say-2 / Video: 30 Signs He Loves You Deeply Even If He Doesn't Say / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You Mean A Lot To Him Even If He Doesn't Say It by Tochukwuoparaa: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
If you find it difficult to understand the feelings of the guy you’re dating or planning to date, then let me tell you, many of us feel the same way. It’s really hard to understand what’s going on in the mind of the guys. And trust me, if girls are complex creatures, men are no less. That’s true in love and relationship matters at least. Men call themselves tough and sturdy, but get hurt on little things. They expect romance, but do not like flowers. They like you but cannot admit it.

So, if you have a special guy in your life and you’re not cent percent sure about what he feels for you then this is certainly going to help you understand his feelings for you. If men cannot be not good with expressing their emotions, we can become better in reading their actions, body language and maybe their feelings that they hide in a small corner of their heart. So, if you still don’t know if you matter to him or not, then don’t worry and read these 10 signs that show you mean a lot to him, like a lot, even if he doesn’t say it out loud.

1. He will be a li’l nervous and shy around you.

No matter how confident he is otherwise, he will be a li’l nervous, shy or careful while talking to you.

2. Quite contrary to guys’ innate habits, he will listen to your long (and usually useless) gossips, and even come up with great responses. Absolutely. If you mean a lot to him he will listen to whatever you blabber (or he will atleast try to! tongue) when you both are together or on phone.

3. He will remember your birthday, special dates and even the release date of a movie that you really want to watch.Trust us, guys are the worst in remembering things, but if he remembers li’l details about your life, it’s a sure shot sign that he is really into you.

Read more
https://africamediang.com/signs-you-mean-a-lot-to-him-even-if-he-doesnt/

Re: 8 Signs You Mean A Lot To Him Even If He Doesn't Say It by Emecson(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Remember ur birthday??,... Lol....... If me I no dey remember my birthday but I love masef die
Re: 8 Signs You Mean A Lot To Him Even If He Doesn't Say It by Omicron123: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mumu post

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Will Give Ten Million Dollars To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter / Generator Engineering Or Phone Engineering Advice Needed Here / Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.