Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,081 members, 7,967,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:13 AM

Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths (11015 Views)

Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg / Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Emekaonline: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This stupid man keeps going around Nigeria and talking trash lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All of you guys dey run banditry for Nigeria here...

We know that for sure

Na mumu go carry hin big head go vote for that old fool...

Your own father is stupidier and that is why he did not train you to have respect for people. Omo aale
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Emekaonline: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2022
DownChelsea:

This would only be true if his father is Tinubu.

But no. Nobody wants to have an evil decaying thief as a father.

But many of you would want to have Obi Pandora a bigger thief as father Hahahahaha, you are one of the biafools in this forum obviously
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Emekaonline: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2022
KIDfurniture:
This old men get strong jazz oo. In that same Lagos where Youths were killed during endsars protest.. same youths came out to support this wicked man… abi youths lied about the killing? This country sef…

Do you know how many people your Kanu and his Ipob have killed in the East? And today many fools are still following him. Obviously Kanu has very powerful jazz for many fools
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Verbtips(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2022
mighty2:
Tinubu is like a moving train that nobody can stop
BAT23 is a done deal
May God continue to protect Tinubu
On his mandate i stand
YOU PEOPLE NEVER LEARN FAST YOU NIGERIANS,WHEN TINIBU WAS IN FRANCE DURING THE END SARS PROTEST THE ROOM HE LEFT THAT WAS THE ROOM THEY FOUND A NATIVE POT OF CHARM.THIS SAME PEOPLE YOU RECYCLE AND LATER YOU SAY YOU HATE THE GOVERMENT AS FOR ME I DO NOT USE TO VOTE AGAING ALL NIGERIANS POLITITIANS ARE DOING THING FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.THEY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU WHEN THEY ARE THROUGH WITH YOU THEY WILL DUMP YOU.BRO NO GIVE YOUR SELF SENSE.
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by OkoroBufo: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2022
engrchykae:
it is the absolute Truth.
The north knows that.
Under an Igbo president, the bandits and Boko Haram cannot enjoy Abuja connection.
It Abuja connection that have given Boko Haram so much effrontery to operate.
The Yoruba have never stood up to the North, they always try to please them.
Okoro, how has any of your potor Governors been able to stop Ipob terrorism and cannibalism?. Non state actors have clearly shown supremacy over your constituted authorities and has declared Mondays illegitimate out of the legitimate five work days of the week.
It is even more shameful that your leaders are all over the North bowing down their heads to be turbaned as slaves to the Northerners.Are you not ashamed of your cowardly tribesmen?

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by softwareman(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2022
engrchykae:
hahaha, you must think you have the preserve of knowledge.
Tinubu's primary and nurtw teachers
Please challenge the VERACITY OF MY ASSERTION.
I repeat, there was no time there was no direct primary.
FASHOLA won the ticket by DIRECT PRIMARIES IN 2007
Ambode won by DIRECT PRIMARIES IN 2015.
SANWOLU won by DIRECT PRIMARIES in 2019.
All of them FASHOLA,AMBODE AND SANWOLU THEN WENT ON TO WIN THE INEC CONDUCTED GENERAL ELECTION RESOUNDINGLY!!
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Okoro, how has any of your potor Governors been able to stop Ipob terrorism and cannibalism?. Non state actors have clearly shown supremacy over your constituted authorities and has declared Mondays illegitimate out of the legitimate five work days of the week.
It is even more shameful that your leaders are all over the North bowing down their heads to be turbaned as slaves to the Northerners.Are you not ashamed of your cowardly tribesmen?

-Okoro bufo
I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by softwareman(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Verbtips:
YOU PEOPLE NEVER LEARN FAST YOU NIGERIANS,WHEN TINIBU WAS IN FRANCE DURING THE END SARS PROTEST THE ROOM HE LEFT THAT WAS THE ROOM THEY FOUND A NATIVE POT OF CHARM.THIS SAME PEOPLE YOU RECYCLE AND LATER YOU SAY YOU HATE THE GOVERMENT AS FOR ME I DO NOT USE TO VOTE AGAING ALL NIGERIANS POLITITIANS ARE DOING THING FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.THEY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU WHEN THEY ARE THROUGH WITH YOU THEY WILL DUMP YOU.BRO NO GIVE YOUR SELF SENSE.
You must be SERIOUSLY HALUCINATING!!
YOUR OWN CASE OF TINUBU DERANGEMENT SYNDROME HAS CANCERISE YOUR MEDULLA OBLONGATA TO THE POINT OF PHANTASM AND IRREVERSIBLE DEMENTIA!
INTERPRETATION: ORI E TI DARU!
YOUR HEAD IS SCATTERED!!
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by OkoroBufo: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2022
DownChelsea:

Little children in playgroups are already proven to be better than the decaying Dark fool.

It's an insult to compare someone as uselessly dark as Tinubu to my father.

Tueh! Shame on T-nubull.

If a decaying thief like Thief-nubu is better than your own father, then it's a grand shame on your dad..
To begin with, has your mother shown you who your father is?
Does your father even has a name?

-Okoro bufo
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by OkoroBufo: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I'm watching you
Go and watch your mother at home.
-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by penceman(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Very wicked dark wizard. He unleashed agberos on lagos for power, no part of nigeria wants to look like lagos

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Go and watch your mother at home.

-Okoro bufo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by softwareman(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2022
DownChelsea:

This would only be true if his father is Tinubu.

But no. Nobody wants to have an evil decaying thief as a father.
WHO IS YOUR IWN FATHER?
VERY LIKELY UNCOUTH,UNBRED, IDIOTIC BUFFON FAILURE LIKE YOU.
But I forgive you
A CHILD CANNOT BE LIKE HIS FATHER AND WE BEGRUDGE HIM FOR TAKING AFTER HIS FATHER!!
OMO ALE JATI JATI. BASTARD SON OF A BASTARD!!!
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by softwareman(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2022
penceman:
Very wicked dark wizard. He unleashed agberos on lagos for power, no part of nigeria wants to look like lagos
Whoa! Seriously?
I agree. ALL PART OF NIGERIA WANT TO BE LIKE AWKA THE CAPITAL OF ANAMBRA STATE
By the way, who unleashed agberos and killers on Anambra state? PETER OBI?
IF YOU KNOW, SOLUDO NEEDS YOUR HELP !!
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by CryptoClub2018: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2022
DownChelsea:

Little children in playgroups are already proven to be better than the decaying Dark fool.

It's an insult to compare someone as uselessly dark as Tinubu to my father.

Tueh! Shame on T-nubull.

If a decaying thief like Thief-nubu is better than your own father, then it's a grand shame on your dad..

I don't bother to read those trash you spill out there because I don't expect a ram to give birth to a ram. A goat will always give birth to a goat. Sometimes a more stubborn goat
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Hellonearth: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/insecurity-united-banditry-free-nigeria-possible-tinubu-tells-youths/
BUT YOU ARE THE LEADER OF APC NAH

IF YOU CANT DO IT NOW THEN WHEN...

YOU BE MUMU

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Lightorder: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Spherical77:
stop all these nonesense guy. Stop ranting online over Tinubu matter. Why the obsession about Tinubu? They are entitled to support and vote for their choice candidate. Go sleep abeg
oga , I gave you one like because I like how the enemies of this country like you are making fool of themselves on the public space

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Proudlyomonna: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
You are calling a man with wife, children and grandchildren a bloody criminal without any shred of evidence, is that how you were brought up?

Anyway, continue chasing shadows with imaginary killings by Tinubu in Lekki. Till date, no one has come out to clearly identify his or herself as a relation to one of the "innocent people killed"

Tinubu is/was not the C-in-C, COAS, GOC, Brigade Commander. He was also not the state gov. Both the panel of investigation and the govt white paper did not mention his name anywhere. Tinubu is/was a private citizen.

Peter Obi as the gov of Anambra State is culpable in the killing of 22 indigenes of Awkuzu in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State, yet that killing of 22 igbos is less worthy of mention than the imaginary killing in Lekki. Instead, you are telling Nigerians to their faces Peter Obi deserves to be president. Who did this to you?

You are such a useless human being grin
You think I am a useless human being like you that trust politiftians?
Obi sef na thief but does that changes the fact that this oloju opolo is also a criminal?
Useless good for nothing urchin defending a Nigerian politiftian fiaakwa who curse you like dis?
Obi is no saint but I will rather go for him than Tinubu that's at the forefront of this evil govt that has shown Nigerians suffering unimaginable and unthinkable.
Na one of the useless BMC crew be dis.
Them and ipob na one and the same zombism enter them reach their mumu soul�

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Shemadex(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
mighty2:
BAT23 is a done deal
On his mandate i stand
Yes oooo
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Shemadex(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Heavensent01:
Tinubu is this and that, do you've a credible candidate that will do better than him? if Yes is he also contesting? if yes then why is my own candidate your headache? Tinubu will lose to your candidate right? is that not the beauty of democracy abi ewo ni ekun Egbert's Lori afefe?
abi oh
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Proudlyomonna: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Lightorder:
na Remi his wife go put broom for people ear, including the famished youths campaigning for him here

Asin I wonder how a human being go dey support tinubu wey be the stronghold of this evil govt wey don show Nigerians the kain suffering wey nobody don see since 1914
Suffer no dey tire this people?
Se by now apc never suppose to become abomination?.
Who do Nigeria dis thing ooo�

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Prodigy777(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Sure bandits are not going to attack the moving train? Lol.
mighty2:
BAT23 is a done deal
On his mandate i stand

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Murphyenemuwe: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2022
In the next 100yrs Nigeria will still be in existence. They should divide it along regions so u can oppress people from ebonyi? You cry of marginalization and yet u see people from the same tribe as u as being inferior. Yeye dey smell
Asswipemod:

This aged vulture is so desperate to be president that he is willing to say anything just to convince people that he is the best thing yet to happen to them. Nigeria is irreparably divided. The criminality and bloodshed, especially in the North can never be swept aside. The volume of blood soaked into the grounds is too much. Unity in Nigeria had always been an illusion. But now, it's so blatantly an obvious lie that all the wise can see it. The country must divide along regional lines. The ancient landmark must be brought back. Nigeria is an obvious lie. A fraud. For Tinubu and his ilk to be telling us about a farfetched solution here only shows
one thing, which is that we will never be rescued from the stranglehold of these plunderers. These corrupt liars and slave masters.
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Heavensent01(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2022
UncleJudax:

You are a business person with a disturbingly high level of hypocrisy and tribalism.

I hope you are breaking even.

Yes than ever, it is your wishes that I'm not but my business has nothing to do with my opinions here, as a matter of fact a lot of sensible people are meeting me for good business and I'm doing fine

meanwhile I hope you're planning to leave your father's house this year? Abobi
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Heavensent01(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Lightorder:
lazy youth

cry cry baby
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by ken045501: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2022
The train will enter inside your house .. go bring your ancestors to rule you not Nigeria .. suffer head

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by softwareman(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2022
engrchykae:
and the Fulani harassment of the southwest is fueled by tinubus wicked silence.
Charity begins at charity bus stop Lagos
This guy be serious! The south west has taken care of Fulani kidnapping.
You said only an Igbo candidate can eliminate bandit. I responded to you by asking WHY WAS BANDITRY NOT ELIMINATED IN THE SOUTH EAST? I THEN STATED THAT YOUR CHARITY AT SOLVING BANDITRY PROBLEM SHOULD START AT HOME IN THE SOUTH EAST.
You are telling me about charity bus stop!!
Charity bus stop ko, mushin bus stop ni!!
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by PharNEWS(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Promise has started overtaking each other now, later they will say he was quoted out of context,that he meant the other way round

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

I don't bother to read those trash you spill out there because I don't expect a ram to give birth to a ram. A goat will always give birth to a goat. Sometimes a more stubborn goat
so who's the more stubborn goat?
Thief-nubu or his dad?
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2022
softwareman:

WHO IS YOUR IWN FATHER?
VERY LIKELY UNCOUTH,UNBRED, IDIOTIC BUFFON FAILURE LIKE YOU.
But I forgive you
A CHILD CANNOT BE LIKE HIS FATHER AND WE BEGRUDGE HIM FOR TAKING AFTER HIS FATHER!!
OMO ALE JATI JATI. BASTARD SON OF A BASTARD!!!

TIBUBU THE BASTARD
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

To begin with, has your mother shown you who your father is?
Does your father even has a name?

-Okoro bufo

She did.

He wasn't decaying like Thief-nubu.

Ain't God good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President / Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December / Is Nigeria An Islamic Or Christian State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.