Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Advice!! Marriage For Papers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice!! Marriage For Papers (2392 Views)

Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) / Lagos Traffic Trapped Groom’s Parents, Delayed Marriage For Seven Hours / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Astar007: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hello house, pls I need you guys input on this.

I'm currently 28, dating a white woman I met online she is 68, she has sent me reasonable to clean myself, she flew from US to south Africa and I did my S.A visa too and she booked a ticket for me, we are currently in S.A together.

Meennnnn as I see how she really old I weak، to nack her self dey irritate me she senior my mama. The mama want marriage say na d only way we fit move out, she want marriage first. I don talk right and left but she wan dey suspect say I nor want marriage her I comport myself but to follow her Waka for street dey shame me die and her skin and body don wrinkle.

Now the thing be say I still get like 3.5m from her wey I save, brother and sister how una see dis matter make I marry mama move or come naija back use d bar process paper.

Make una clear me how una reason dis parole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by gaby(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
You must finish wetin you start oh and be sure to begin to learn to love and accept her as she is if you no want make karma deal with you for deceiving her.

How you expect an almost 70 years old woman to look like.

Look, e no get any human being wey complete for this life.

Just stick with her and make the best of the remaining years wey she get on earth with her. You never can tell what the future holds.

This might just be your destiny...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
If all you want is to move out of the country, Use the 3.5mil that you saved to process a genuine visa because that your marriage plan MIGHT not be rosy as she don dey suspect you already.

Be sincere to the old woman, your sincerity MIGHT fetch you a fortune, who knows

8 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Kriss216: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ever since you've been with Nigerian girls, have you raised 3.5M

There lies the answer to your question.

You're left to choose between asset and liability. The choice is yours

11 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Marry her,our Nigerian girls don't need simp like you.
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by hamouston91(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bro fear whites oo, don’t even try to run away, she has your profile, she can snitch the FBI or Immigration. And you will just have countless Visa Denial. You are young marry her, but don’t make it a public affair, move to her to her home in Roanoke, Virginia. Settle with her for 10 years, nobody in America would give, a Bleep about you guys. At 78, put her in an old people home and visit her regularly. Start looking for a girl to marry, file for divorce or let her die and leave you some fortunes then move away to Seattle Washington, nobody will ever get you.
Marry your 28 year old girl and settle down permanently in Vancouver, Canada.
Remember, don’t poison her oo, or don’t kill her in Auto crash oo. Don’t kill her in her sleep oo. ADX Florence dey reset brain wella! Just let nature do it’s job.
Good luck.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Astar007:
Hello house, pls I need you guys input on this.

I'm currently 28, dating a white woman I met online she is 68, she has sent me reasonable to clean myself, she flew from US to south Africa and I did my S.A visa too and she booked a ticket for me, we are currently in S.A together.

Meennnnn as I see how she really old I weak، to nack her self dey irritate me she senior my mama. The mama want marriage say na d only way we fit move out, she want marriage first. I don talk right and left but she wan dey suspect say I nor want marriage her I comport myself but to follow her Waka for street dey shame me die and her skin and body don wrinkle.

Now the thing be say I still get like 3.5m from her wey I save, brother and sister how una see dis matter make I marry mama move or come naija back use d bar process paper.

Make una clear me how una reason dis parole

Stop taking her money and let her know clear and simple that you will not marry her. you knew her age before she paid for your visa and ticket.

You knew that you are not going to marry a 70 yrs old grandmother but keep milking her.

This is completely wrong.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by internationalman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Any opportunity to leave this country is welcomed by me even if it means marrying a dead body....

Only in Nigeria people will mock you even though they wish they were you.

Nobody would care about your existence abroad let alone noticing you walking with a granny.

7 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Astar007: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2022
internationalman:
Any opportunity to leave this country is welcomed by me even if it means marrying a dead body....

Nobody would care about your existence abroad let alone noticing you walking with a granny.

Oboi, nawaoo

2 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Astar007: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
Marry her,our Nigerian girls don't need simp like you.

U get sense well well
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by ibechris(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2022
If u weigh the poverty in your family...it will help u in making quick decision.

7 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Astar007: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2022
ibechris:
If u weigh the poverty in your family...it will help u in making quick decision.

The poverty strong bros

7 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by ibechris(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Astar007:

The poverty strong bros

Then go to YouTube and watch how others like u have been able to manage these older women in marriage.

I feel that would help u seriously,poverty isn't good brother. It will strip u of the remaining freedom u have ever had.
Think and grow rich and be committed and that is the only way u can taken to the US.

3 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by VEXT: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Astar007:

The poverty strong bros

Incase she get sister or frd wey need husband ,let me know sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Astar007: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2022
VEXT:

Incase she get sister or frd wey need husband ,let me know sad sad

��� grin >:

1 Like

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Juoflife1(f): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Marry her and learn to love her, even if its a little bit. It is not so difficult.
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Astar007: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Juoflife1:
Marry her and learn to love her, even if its a little bit. It is not so difficult.

Thank you babe and everyone for dia input, me self nor wan go back to suffer head life again

1 Like

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by hammed71(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Smh, anything for immigration wey concern marriage, I no dey do am, I will rather apply for asylum than getting married for papers
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Astar007: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
hammed71:
Smh, anything for immigration wey concern marriage, I no dey do am, I will rather apply for asylum than getting married for papers

How do you get there first ogs before asylum
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't marry her. The age Gap is too much. Return to Nigeria and invest half of the money in any business you think is lacking in your environment. Then put the balance in a fixed deposit account where you can't touch it.

1 Like

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by VEXT: 6:23am On Apr 18, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Don't marry her. The age Gap is too much. Return to Nigeria and invest half of the money in any business you think is lacking in your environment. Then put the balance in a fixed deposit account where you can't touch it.

You want him to betray her? .That's very bad...

2 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Nancyama(f): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Marry her and give her a good treat, fill her remaining days/months with love cus she's at her last stage already (a 69 yr old woman) and watch how Nature will be kind to you.
But if you think you're smart and want to play her, she'll outsmart you and everything may end up in premium tears.
So My brother, it's up to you.
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Nigeriaiscasted: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

May your helper depart from you and not locate yoh ijn

4 Likes

Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by TWoods(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

May your helper depart from you and not locate yoh ijn

Lol he’s openly scamming someone and you’re talking about “helper” and adding Jesus to it?
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by royalmu: 1:00am On Apr 19, 2022
internationalman:

Bills no go let anybody send you. Your next door neighbour sef no send you.
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by egojeny1(f): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
hamouston91:
Bro fear whites oo, don’t even try to run away, she has your profile, she can snitch the FBI or Immigration. And you will just have countless Visa Denial. You are young marry her, but don’t make it a public affair, move to her to her home in Roanoke, Virginia. Settle with her for 10 years, nobody in America would give, a Bleep about you guys. At 78, put her in an old people home and visit her regularly. Start looking for a girl to marry, file for divorce or let her die and leave you some fortunes then move away to Seattle Washington, nobody will ever get you.
Marry your 28 year old girl and settle down permanently in Vancouver, Canada.
Remember, don’t poison her oo, or don’t kill her in Auto crash oo. Don’t kill her in her sleep oo. ADX Florence dey reset brain wella! Just let nature do it’s job.
Good luck.
I love this.

On another note, Op, if you think this advice will not be possible tell her now and let her find her way
Re: Advice!! Marriage For Papers by Astar007: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

I am yet to get your mail or you can quote me on a dead thread pls

I will

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 500K Holiday Budget,suggest Any Vacation Spot / Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience / That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.