Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos (1501 Views)

Alex Otti’s Ph-Aba Road Vs Lagos-calabar Coastal Road / Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / Edo Central Motorpark Vs Lagos Bus Stations In Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by NaijaCowFarm: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Great change - power of sophisticated looting

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by West1side: 2:57am On Apr 17, 2022
The Igbo tribe is indeed a very funny tribe for the lack of beta adjective. Is it not foolishness that lunatics from a particular foolish tribe will not sleep over the land of another tribe to be comparing it with Dubai while the lunatics from this same particular foolish tribe as no city of their own they can compare to Lagos or Dubai.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Toluajas: 3:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Yet people won't stop singing praise for our looters

2 Likes

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Mooh247: 3:25am On Apr 17, 2022
cool

Lagos - 12,000 bpd of crude oil sold by FG

Dubai - 410000 bpd of crude oil sold by Dubai Emirate

Lagos - Population 22 million people

Dubai - 3 million people

Lagos - GDP $33, billion USD

Dubai - $400 billion USD

12 Likes

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 4:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Lagos - 12,000 bpd of crude oil sold by FG

Dubai - 410000 bpd of crude oil sold by Dubai Emirate

Lagos - Population 22 million people

Dubai - 3 million people

Lagos - GDP $33, billion USD

Dubai - $400 billion USD
Lagos population 22 million for inside the 50% that's developed ? Lol most people don't know that 45% of Lagos is still Bush like thick bush

Use Google earth e go shock you

Lagos would not be upto 10 million people even
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Mooh247: 4:10am On Apr 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lagos population 22 million for inside the 50% that's developed ? Lol most people don't know that 45% of Lagos is still Bush like thick bush

This matter no hard nau

Go on NBS and CBN website and check the numbers of active Banking customers in Lagos daily, monthly and yearly

Go on NCC and NBS website and check active Internet subscriber, registered line in Lagos alone

Do this and come back to tell us how many people you think live in Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Lagos is a state and Dubai is country. Tho its not an excuse.

Massive corruption is going on in Lagos state
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Dubai really isn't an authentic city and everything seems fake. And it's just a place for people on vacation, the living conditions of migrant workers is deplorable.

3 Likes

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:

This matter no hard nau

Go on NBS and CBN website and check the numbers of active Banking customers in Lagos daily, monthly and yearly

Go on NCC and NBS website and check active Internet subscriber, registered line in Lagos alone

Do this and come back to tell us how many people you think live in Lagos

the day lagos state will go digital, people will reign curse on the past government.
and their supporters will bow in shame, it will be a revolution.

and APC is not the party heading toward that direction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by walefresh3(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

Dubai control most of it's resources including crude oil
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by walefresh3(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

the day lagos state will go digital, people will reign curse on the past government.
and their supporters will bow in shame, it will be a revolution.

and APC is not the party heading toward that direction
Bro talk about your dilapidated anambra state... And stay off lagos mention

6 Likes

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Dubai control most of it's resources including crude oil
Yeah that's true. I feel Lagos has the human capital but she's still lagging behind.

Top richest cities don't depend on oil
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Tinubuadvocate: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2022
grin good I like your finishing.
West1side:
The Igbo tribe is indeed a very funny tribe for the lack of beta adjective. Is it not foolishness that lunatics from a particular foolish tribe will not sleep over the land of another tribe to be comparing it with Dubai while the lunatics from this same particular foolish tribe as no city of their own they can compare to Lagos or Dubai.

6 Likes

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro talk about your dilapidated anambra state... And stay off lagos mention
I thought you have sense. Sorry!

Mind you, you're not a lagosian so you don't matter
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by simpleseyi: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

45% of Lagos is Bush? This one definitely has psychiatric disorders

3 Likes

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by stevnwigw1: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Any day states began to manage their resources, that's when and only when Nigeria will experience progress

1 Like

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2022
West1side:

Indeed. Very aberrant people and hateful mischief-makers.

5 Likes

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2022
stevnwigw1:
Any day states began to manage their resources, that's when and only when Nigeria will experience progress

Indeed. Yet that will never happen until we get a President who passionately believes we must all work to our potentials.

As long as we keep gaining Presidents who feel perceived strong States must be frustrated and impeded, so they can be perpetually used to subsidize so-called weak States, then we will all stagnate.
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

I thought you have sense. Sorry!

Mind you, you're not a lagosian so you don't matter

And you're a Lagosian? My friend, get out of the way ojare.
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

And you're a Lagosian? My friend, get out of the way ojare.
Lol I am
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by deen84(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

Dubai is not a state bro, it is part of the 7 Emirates that makes up United Arab Emirates as a Country
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

Yeah that's true. I feel Lagos has the human capital but she's still lagging behind.

Top richest cities don't depend on oil

If you're a proper Lagosian, who truly loves and cherish the State, then you will not be here tslking nonsense.

You'd realize Lagos is a victim of her own success. I.e an Oasis in a barren desert now overun by others running away from misrule and lack of opportunities everywhere else in Nigeria.

We have millions of unskilled, uneducated, unneeded and burdensome adults/labour in Lagos from other States of Nigeria just looking for what to eat because such is absent in their State of origin.

The optimal population of Lagos, as the smallest State in Nigeria, should be 9 million and not the 22 million she hosts currently.

Most proper Lagosians know Lagos cannot work optimally till other States improve considerably. Just not possible.

I don't even really look forward to certain pivotal projects, like the Lagos metro rail for example, because I see it translating into millions in inward and harmeful migration in an already highly overpopulated and overburdened State.

1 Like

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2022
deen84:

Dubai is not a state bro, it is part of the 7 Emirates that makes up United Arab Emirates as a Country
Yes I know. If you know Lagos very well, you'll know the level of corruption is extremely high.

From local government to state level. We need to go digital for traparency sake
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

If you're a proper Lagosian, who truly loves and cherish the State, then you will not be here tslking nonsense.

You'd realize Lagos is a victim of her own success. I.e an Oasis in a barren desert now overun by others running away from misrule and lack of opportunities everywhere else in Nigeria.

Most proper Lagosians know Lagos cannot work optimally till other States improve considerably. Just not possible.

I don't even really look forward to certain pivotal projects, like the Lagos metro rail for example, because I see it translating into millions in inward and harmeful migration in an already highly overpopulated and overburdened State.
I don't think so bro, lack of proper planning is what I see here. Over the years many people who came to Lagos has returned to their villages
There are difference when expertriate migrate to Lagos compare to criminals migrate to Lagos.
Expertriate will contribute to the human resources and equally increase Lagos GDP, go to many places now in Lagos you see old house been bought converted to gigantic buildings, office and all, these are the population we need in Lagos.

There is a massive tax fraud going on in Lagos today . from the nurtw to local government chairman down to state level.

The insecerity of the Lagos state government to fully digitalized the TAX income in Lagos state at all levels speak volumes of corruption and anti-transparency.

If the government are willing to be transparent we would have gone beyond this stage.

As a technologist i wish the state to take advantage of the APC government at the federal level to create an independent power supply for Lagos only.

I've been crippled to some extent base on this national grid breakdown. Lagos don't depend on natural resources so she has to invest mightily on human resources but this government lacks the political will as I dey see am so.
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2022
deen84:

I didn't say Dubai is state tho grin
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
simpleseyi:

45% of Lagos is Bush? This one definitely has psychiatric disorders
Use Google earth
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by KhalaKuta(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
West1side:
Who even told you the op is an igbo man, Yoruba are just so obsessed with igbo,hausa man will bring up an opinion,Afonja will tag it igbo,stupid sophisticated caveman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by KhalaKuta(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. Very aberrant people and hateful mischief-makers.
Are you a lagosian,yes or No,this osun born miscreants
Re: Great Change: Dubai Vs Lagos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Are you a lagosian,yes or No,this osun born miscreants

Lol. IPOBians like you should not be talking. Whether I am from Osun, Lagos or Ekiti is not your business.

The SW is my constituency because Yorubas are not backward folks like you lot who run a region where Abia man cannot dare apply for certain jobs in Imo, Enugu or Anambra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown godmen: Occultist AntiChrist Tinubu Went Too Far In Hiring Fake Bishops / Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House / How Shettima Aided Abduction Of Chibok Girls, Sabotaged GEJ's Effort To Crush BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.