Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,165 members, 7,919,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

Loan Urgently Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Urgently Needed (308 Views)

House Please I Need A 10k Loan Urgently / 30,000 Naira Loan Urgently Needed / Need 200k Loan Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan Urgently Needed by Profkay123(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2022
I am a young, self-sponsored student currently on my Master's Program.

I am working presently. I need to pay the last school fee and the project fees as soon as possible.

I will be glad if anyone here can link/direct me on how to get a loan either from sure organizations or personnels.

I need to lend up to 200k to balance up. I will be able to repay within two months, either with interest or not.

However, I am ready for any paperwork, agreement or confirmation of status as the case may be.

I have tried some loan apps and some few microfinance banks around but it's not working out.

Please do help.
I will be in the comment section for any indication of interest.

Thanks & God bless.

1 Like

Re: Loan Urgently Needed by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Profkay123:

I am a young, self-sponsored student currently on my Master's Program.

I am working presently. I need to pay the last school fee and the project fees as soon as possible.

I will be glad if anyone here can link/direct me on how to get a loan either from sure organizations or personnels.

I need to lend up to 200k to balance up. I will be able to repay within two months, either with interest or not.

However, I am ready for any paperwork, agreement or confirmation of status as the case may be.

I have tried some loan apps and some few microfinance banks around but it's not working out.

Please do help.
I will be in the comment section for any indication of interest.

Thanks & God bless.
Try money in minute MIM

https://web.moneyinminutes.ng/r/1420N3

(1) (Reply)

Answer Quizzes And Win Us Dollar / How To Scale Your Business Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linkedin / The Only Estate In Epe That Promises Investors High ROI And Rental Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.