Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,132 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) (39342 Views)

Israel Special Envoy Alina Katan Join Simon Ekpa In Finland Helsinki Summit / Igbos In Diaspora Had Laid An Official Complaint Against Simon Ekpa In Finland / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by od501: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Moferere:
Confusion in their camp is not based on ideology but money.

Yẹyẹ people

So... they are not terrorist group again? Hidiots. Una too gullible for this part of the world. Spits!!
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by moyosore32: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Simon Ekpa is doing exactly what kanu started and was doing, the only difference is that we're close to election period and the Ibo elders that helped with the capture of kanu never thought another one would come up. Plus Ekpa is an ebonyi man.....a people considered "lesser" ibos, the average anambra man with all his pride would never submit to an ebonyi man in leadership.

I find this interestingly true, I’ve heard on multiple occasions from my Igbo frnds that Ebonyi pple are not all that Igbo pple just some sort of relation to igbo like that sha... ow come

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Keep masturbating on south east matter while your destiny is being stolen away by your slave masters.

Onye egbuwara isi.

sapele914:
In your evil imagination? As a man thinketh, so is he in his heart.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Roger3D(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
ODVanguard:
I wonder why some igbos are acting surprised at the ongoing ipob-instigated campaign of terror in the SE. When Nnmadi Kanu went abroad sometime ago, and pleaded for funding to acquire weapons/arms from Igbos in diaspora, in anticipation of the militant phase of his struggle for Biafra actualisation (a phase we are all witnessing today beginning with the formation of the ESN), you lot thought he was kidding around or what? Abi na toy guns una think say e wan use the money buy?

Any student of history would have accurately predicted ipob's transition into its current terrorist form, going by MNK's (and more recently Simon Ekpa) signature rhetoric. Any attempt to absolve ipob from the ongoing terrorism taking place in the SE is at best playing the ostrich. Unfortunately, things have gotten so bad that at this point the only solution I see to stopping the ipob madness may require a mini-civil war that'll pit non-ipob Igbos against ipob-igbos, with the former emerging the victors.
You've said everything correctly especially the part highlighted in bold

1 Like

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by depezee(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
Did ipob just call ipob a terrorist organisation?

Who says God doesn't exist?

AchalugoNwa, shame on you and your gunmen.

Why not channel this propaganda to deliver northern Nigeria from chains of terrorism rather than this cheap one.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yeah. Your mum volunteered but I refused.

I have standards.

You are wasting time sir.... Get a life please!

You are not worthy! Not even close!

Quit kidding yourself that you can get under my skin... You would have to even qualify to breathe the same air I do!

Please, look for your fellow bigots... We are not on the same level!

I won't be replying you beyond this! So, you can read and move on!!! I leave you with your pathetic existence!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Ylink4sure: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Now a faction of IPOB has labeled another faction of IPOB terrorists.Some of us know this is where it will end. Cut off the head,the parts will disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

Angelfrost to his homosexual father
You are wasting time sir.... Get a life please!

You are not worthy! Not even close!

Quit kidding yourself that you can get under my skin... You would have to even qualify to breathe the same air I do!

Please, look for your fellow bigots... We are not on the same level!

I won't be replying you beyond this! So, you can read and move on!!! I leave you with your pathetic existence!
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Jonasbadoo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:

I think the 0su caste are located all around Iboland but majorly in imo state. But from what I know about ibos, people from anambra are considered "higher" ibos, followed by enugu people, then ibos from abia, followed by imo and lastly ebonyi....... you'd hardly see an anambra man marry an ebonyi or imo woman. It's really fvcked up
Imagine a Brown roof living ewedu cone idiot analysing Igbo Matter

1 Like

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by od501: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Simon Ekpa is doing exactly what kanu started and was doing, the only difference is that we're close to election period and the Ibo elders that helped with the capture of kanu never thought another one would come up. Plus Ekpa is an ebonyi man.....a people considered "lesser" ibos, the average anambra man with all his pride would never submit to an ebonyi man in leadership.

Look at this APC f00l. Who told you an ebonyi man cannot lead in Anambra? Even if you want to tell lies, use something substantial. Which one be this rubbish again.

If you are truly in Anambra (which I very much doubt), I can refer you to companies where Abakaliki people are on top of the decision-making positions. This BMC una too yeye oo...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Fucktensei: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chrismania100:
Cos you guys are big fools and easily gullible, the reason you foolishly allow Fulani and Yoruba curse you to hate igbos as if igbos are your problem.Continue calling we are Ijaw,we are Ijaw until you and your generation perish for nonsense one Naija without benefiting anything from your nature resources.Continue to see Igbos are your problem,anumpama. IGBOS HAVE OIL TOO,BUT WE ARE NOT A LAZY TRIBE LIKE YOUR OWN TRIBE THAT SO MUCH RELY OIL THAT WITHOUT OIL, your life wil be miserable.Igbo are handworkers WITHOUT OIL WE'RE OK.I advise that you people should remove eyes from OIL and hustle cos as for the oil you people wil not benefit anything. FULANI HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF OIL well,yet you blind to see it but see igbos as your problem and enemy,through demonic yoruba and Fulani, Olodo Ijaw tribe
Plz remove Delta and Rivers form cos you cannot still most of our igbo brothers and call them Ijaw.You can take Akwaibom or Edo evenhough they are not ijaws and can never be ijaw.Ijaws are among minority tribe in Nigeria who nobody will ever recognise.That is why you are stil stealing other people tribe to make up your own tribe ndi oshi.

most of the oil being exported in Nigeria comes from Igbo land. They won't tell you this. Go and check Omoku, and ogba, they have oil coys, but you don't see if people bragging with it. If at all, any igbo persons does that, then maybe ikwerre

1 Like

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by matm: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
What is your take on this Action by a factional of IPOB Lead by Chika Edoziem and DOS ?

I don't beieve in d news..
To nab ekpa, and bring him for prosecution,simply let Buhari know his location and d rest is history.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by rajiedreez: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
No o
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by tsdarkside(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
PointZerom:

You accused IPOB of bn behind the killings in SE, they kept quiet and do there underground findings and discover the person behind the killings..take him to court in his country of residence then you turn around and start displaying your f**********.

With this IPOB have scored a goal but your likes won't understand.

kiki....your brainwash na extra special....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by od501: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Northernblood5:
Good. Ekpa must be stopped.

Ekpa singlehandedly destroyed all the love in the heart of Many towards Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Today so many are doubting if their will be actually freedom of expression if Biafra gets independence through IPOB.

It is very necessary that IPOB flights UGM terrorizing the east with whatever means possible. Those guys are now into full time kidnapping. We must come together to stop these urchins be4they destroy us.

Osisikankwu started by fighting for the right of Niger Delta which Abịa is part of and ended up terrorizing and raping half of the ladies in Aba. We must not allow repetition of such messed up history. We either fall behind well structured IPOB and fight against these Autopilots or we pause the agitation for now

Ekpa has been compromised. There are evidence to prove it.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Kingosytex(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]irestitablehuma:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat am hungry the hunger is unbearable any more life of a student is really tough and if you have any manual job too for me I ll appreciate please help me thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Joseph Gtb[/s]

You're a thief
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by naijapips02: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Northernblood5:
Good. Ekpa must be stopped.

Ekpa singlehandedly destroyed all the love in the heart of Many towards Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Today so many are doubting if their will be actually freedom of expression if Biafra gets independence through IPOB.

It is very necessary that IPOB flights UGM terrorizing the east with whatever means possible. Those guys are now into full time kidnapping. We must come together to stop these urchins be4they destroy us.

Osisikankwu started by fighting for the right of Niger Delta which Abịa is part of and ended up terrorizing and raping half of the ladies in Aba. We must not allow repetition of such messed up history. We either fall behind well structured IPOB and fight against these Autopilots or we pause the agitation for now

There is nothing Ekpa has said that KANU oshi has never said at least twice before. Ekpa is the only true disciple of KANU oshi.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Advocate500: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ijoh:

Fully correct.
the most confused and useless set of humans are found across the water sides, so no more ijaw freedom and delusional republic? Igbos are now the one hindering the so called republic, last last sense will return .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by MetaPhysical: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
IPOB Lawyers under Chika Edoziem of IPOB DOS in Collaboration with Overseas IGBOs Federation Formally files Criminal, Terror Charges against Simon Ekpa Njoku

Office of the Prosecutor General in Lintulahdenkuja4 Helsinki Finland have been served with court papers to Apprehend,Detain and Prosecute the name Simon Ekpa,a non registered IPOB Member who intentionally without authorization or Approval by the Directorate of State of IPOB (DOS) have been using IPOB-ESN name to raise funds/Money used to sponsor Criminals Autopiloters who have been killing, causing destruction,Arson among others in The Southeast Biafra Territory.

IPOB Lawyers are Preparing more Lawsuits against Simon Ekpa and other AutoPilots member of IPOB around the world,

His arrest Warrant is waiting approval by the Finland Authorities

Lol. grin

Im not a lawyer but I understand protocols for filing grievance across international borders.

Biafra does not have any sovereingty to its name. It therefore lacks legal authority to serve papers with a sovereing nation. To do what they are trying here, it must find a sovereign sponsor to file the paper on its behalf. They can approach Nigeria to serve Finland and request arrest and prosecution of Simon Ekpa.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by lampard8888: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
With all dis division in the Eastern states u expect an Ibo man to be president in 2023??
Anyim and Rochas are from ebonyi and imo respectively,, based on the dichotomy that have been created in the region the anambra will not want to support dis pple.. Same will happen to peter obi who is from anambra.. The other states will never like to support him and the cycle will continue even in 2027... This set of pple (Ibo) are the most totally confused and disunified set in the entire country and even in Africa as a whole.. FOOLS
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by wiseoneking: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
What is your take on this Action by a factional of IPOB Lead by Chika Edoziem and DOS ?
The whole world will now see IPOB as a non violent organization that seeks peace contrary to the notion that they are terrorist group according to Bubu government This is a right step in right direction and a great PLUS for them.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by wiseoneking: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
Did ipob just call ipob a terrorist organisation?

Who says God doesn't exist?

AchalugoNwa, shame on you and your gunmen.
Note: autopiloters are never part of IPOB or legally registered in any form with them.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by sharpwriter(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:

I think the 0su caste are located all around Iboland but majorly in imo state. But from what I know about ibos, people from anambra are considered "higher" ibos, followed by enugu people, then ibos from abia, followed by imo and lastly ebonyi....... you'd hardly see an anambra man marry an ebonyi or imo woman. It's really fvcked up
Who are the Osu(s) in igbo land? Please enlighten me.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
misunderstanding in their campsite is not headquartered on philosophy but funds
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by PointZerom: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
tsdarkside:

kiki....your brainwash na extra special....

You don't even have any let alone the one to wash.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Codedlyon: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Moferere:
Confusion in their camp is not based on ideology but money.

Yẹyẹ people
like seriously hausa is still the best United tribe in this country
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Anambra usually feel superior to all other tribe in igbo land except Abia state I'm still trying to know the reason why?you hardly see Anambras talk trash against Abia without remorseful thought in but other igbos na superior talk Anambra calls enugu "wawa people" imo state "snake" etc but Abia usually place them on dia state,during civil war it was an Anambra man that betrayed igbos them started the war yet betrayed the war. undecided during consent of the civil war at council at naipost office in opara road inner war between which state should be capital was so bloody argued Anamabra claiming the deserve to be capital while Abias saying the will back out of the war if anambra becomes the capital, Abias said Enugu state should be the capital Anambras where very angry refusing the arrangement saying why should WAWA be capital undecided
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Allisgud: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Make them extradite am come like Nk
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Lifewifhenry: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin grin
KingOfAllIgbos:

Enugu and Anambra- English Premier League.

Imo and Abia - Championship Division 2

Ebonyi - Division 3

- Biafuro League Ranking.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by MrSly(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hizzy:
Chika and ko will fail
Simon we trust not Chika the director of stupid
Organization
May that Simon Ekpa you trust never depart from your household. Shout 'amen' if you were sincere enough.
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fanatic inside fanatic
Re: IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) by Bmaster(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:

[s]I think the 0su caste are located all around Iboland but majorly in imo state. But from what I know about ibos, people from anambra are considered "higher" ibos, followed by enugu people, then ibos from abia, followed by imo and lastly ebonyi....... you'd hardly see an anambra man marry an ebonyi or imo woman. It's really fvcked up[/s]
stop doing guessing work,you would become weary and retire soon.

People marry to wherever that love leads them to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.