Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,886 members, 7,976,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:29 AM

Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice (22594 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide / How To Make Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by SolomonGrundy: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
This Op's topics always making first page, probably she has bribed the mods angry angry

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by EshjayLee(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nice one. Let party. Send your address

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Goalnaldo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:
If your name show, bring your plate
Lalasticlala
Pocohantas
Jay95
Mikel51
Royalmu
Revived2
If your name nor dey, add your name
And you didn't mention a nairaland elder like me. You just broke rule 17. Wait for the mods. angry

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by AngelicBeing: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hian, another chop chop again, @ Op, yum, yum and Yummy, kudos to you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Eryyy92: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
yanabasee:
I really want to know how to cook party jollof ...

That food the enter brain...

Always different from the ones we cook at home.... And always delicious....
I dey tell you. I've tried cooking at home but I know no just dey sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't like food

I just eat to survive sometimes

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Chopchopfine: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please have Mercy, na small pikin I be
Goalnaldo:
And you didn't mention a nairaland elder like me. You just broke rule 17. Wait for the mods. angry
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Bbbw: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Skillsnigeria: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Noted
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Its nice but am not a fan of fried rice.
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by adeolaben(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Bros liver scarce oh

This your talk ehen " liver scarce oh" ... I wan laugh die grin

But the person asking you if you added some chopped liver sef.... Send the rice, make she cut her liver put oo....
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by syntekelite(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
yanabasee:

Its cos of the mode of cooking.. the pot, coal or firewood,thats what makes the taste and smell special..
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by yusluvad(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:
If your name show, bring your plate
Lalasticlala
Pocohantas
Jay95
Mikel51
Royalmu
Revived2
If your name nor dey, add your name
Yusluvad
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by lildonn222: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
It looks delicious
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by yusluvad(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Y4EYJehYk
The babe wey cook this rice try ooo... ; wink cheesy wink cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by syntekelite(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:

The colour,how did you get yours so green?
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by BotherMleeper(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sorry, this is not fried rice.

This is jollof rice with veggies and food coloring.

Real fried rice is made with day-old precooked rice, soy sauce, a bit of oyster sauce, and is fried with no water.
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by just2endowed: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Somehow I don't really like fried rice.... I prefer jollof rice.
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Bakrabas: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:

Kudos at op, more credit alert to your bank account.

Meanwhile, I've some observations.

1. The pot you used gives you the opportunity to mix the rice and your vegetables in that method. If not for the pot no matter how you turn down the fire, the rice Will burn beyond edible if you try it with an ordinary pot.

2. Try as much as possible to list all the ingredients use, especially what makes the rice green like lemon grass.

3. Is it the chicken boil water that turns the rice to green?

Lastly, may God bless you with the clip

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omo abeg come wetin de inside that bowel i means the first picture it look like akamo in our own language

the poster abeg u no talk some ingredient wetin u put for that rice
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by sleeknaija(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Send your address so I can send you yours grin wink cheesy

Chai, this fried rice dey enter man pikin eye o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by HELLASJ(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Great

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Idoko619(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:

As a foodie, I'm giving you 4.9 star.
The remaining 0.1 is for what I know best.

1 Like

Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Chopchopfine: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
I listed the ingredients on the discription box thanks for your kind words
Bakrabas:

Kudos at op, more credit alert to your bank account.

Meanwhile, I've some observations.

1. The pot you used gives you the opportunity to mix the rice and your vegetables in that method. If not for the pot no matter how you turn down the fire, the rice Will burn beyond edible if you try it with an ordinary pot.

2. Try as much as possible to list all the ingredients use, especially what makes the rice green like lemon grass.

3. Is it the chicken boil water that turns the rice to green?

Lastly, may God bless you with the clip
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Chopchopfine: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thank you sir
Idoko619:

As a foodie, I'm giving you 4.9 star.
The remaining 0.1 is for what I know best.
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Chopchopfine: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
[ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry grin grin ;Dquote author=BotherMleeper post=112062929]Sorry, this is not fried rice.

Real fried rice is made with day-old precooked rice, soy sauce, a bit of oyster sauce, and is fried with no water.

[/quote]
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Chopchopfine: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
God I need money to change this pot. I need another color grin grin. Don't worry, wait till I have a bigger kitchen, I will do wonders. My kitchen size is really limiting me. Two persons can't enter the kitchen(Lagos standard)
MrSeth:
Once I see the pot I don't need to check the OP that made the post

The pot is becoming a trademark
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chopchopfine:

This is curry rice and not fried rice. Fried rice is meant to be fried, hence the name fried rice. Most people don't know how to prepare fried rice. They either cook it as you've done or perboil the rice first which is wrong.
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:
Sorry, this is not fried rice.

It's not jollof rice sef, it's curry rice.
Re: Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice by frozen70(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
yanabasee:

They are the same method, just the Ram meat stock and the smoke made the difference

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Imported ‘india Garri’: Health Minister Now Aware & Taken Actions / How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? / The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.