Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Creating And Publishing NCB, LCB And Nonfiction Book As A Bestseller Author - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Creating And Publishing NCB, LCB And Nonfiction Book As A Bestseller Author (205 Views)

10 Professional Tips For Creating And Editing Stunning Videos / Please Do Not Apply To Melrose Books And Publishing Ltd / The Little Known Secret To Writing A Bestseller Nonfiction Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating And Publishing NCB, LCB And Nonfiction Book As A Bestseller Author by HOUSESFORSALE: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
I want to share one very powerful story with you written by American author Burke hedges it's called the parable of the pipeline. So it happened that there were two cousin Bruno and Pablo in a village who are unemployed so the mayor of the village calls them and says we have a crisis we need water in the village the village tank is empty we need water from a nearby river and every day both of you will carry water from the river and put it in the river tank and for every bucket of water that you carry you will be paid some money it sounded like a nice idea.

Bruno and Pablo agreed to it so from the next morning both of them took their buckets
and they started going to the river filling the water from the river and empty it in the village tank again going to the river again everything in the village stank and for every bucket they were paid money this way for a few days have you realized it's a very tedious process and Pablo thought why don't I build a pipeline if I run the pipeline along the way from the river to the water tank then the pipeline will carry water I don't have to carry it anymore so he goes and he shares the idea with his friend he says look if he build the pipeline then we don't have to put efforts on a daily basis the pipeline will carry the water for us but Bruno was not interested because you would have had to invest time money and energy in building a pipeline he was happy carrying his buckets so he tells Pablo you please go ahead I am happy the way I am so to cut a long story short Pablo starts working hard despite of criticism despite of ridicule he builds a pipeline and slowly to water started flowing from the pipeline day in and day out.

Pablo becomes a free man when he is sleeping his income his own pipeline is carrying water for him when he is on a holiday his income his own pipeline is carrying water for him when he is relaxing with his friends his income his own pipeline is carrying water for him but Bruno on the other hand the day he takes an off from work his income becomes zero the day's sick he's tired his income becomes zero and Pablo doesn't have to bother about all that so slowly Pablo starts building the pipeline not only to his own village but to all the villages around and so many people like Bruno get unemployed and then will tell me what's the big thing you know it's obvious that you should build a pipeline remember friends 95% people in the world a bucket carriers 95% people maybe even more 5% people are the ones who have created pipelines in their life and today. We will next discuss the seven R’s of Pipeline

The 7 R’s
According to Dhaval Bathia there are 7 R’s to actually create pipelines
1. Rate
2. Remuneration
3. Replication
4. Rent
5. Royalty
6. Rights
7. Returns

We will focus on the last 4 R’s if you use them in your life you will be able to create wealth by putting minimum effort you just create the system and then the system works for you let see each one of them.
RENT
So the fastest is rent we all know this right you have a spare property or a spare asset or a spare equipment you give it on rent and your income comes are you working no if I have a spare property my property generates rent for me I am not working whether I'm sleeping whether I am on holiday every month I get the rental income free without me putting any effort and that becomes my extra pipeline in my life so rent there's a wonderful way of creating passive income you have a property or vehicle or an equipment. Some practical example beside house is renting out your spare car or main car to (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc.)(Now 25k weekly returns)
If you can’t afford to build house and rent it out buy car if you can’t afford to buy car buy motorcycle if you can’t afford it buy bicycle.
Someone bought 20 Scooters and rented it out to university student weekly
Someone bought 40 wheel barrows (then rent it was N300 daily)
You can also rent out GEEPEE tanks (then is was 1k daily)
Cooking pots that has triple leg (my Yoruba friend then rent it out during Owabem)
Canopies chairs etc.
You can buy Drones and rent it out to Photographer and Videographers (for this I advise you insure it against damage before renting out)
Note property is the best because you also get price appreciation on your property
Hope you are getting the drift. I will get back on this and tell you my own story later.

Royalty
The one that is easy to start with is writing books and we are living in digital world. Just create an intellectual property like eBooks, softcopy and hardcopy on amazon kdp platform if people download it in any part of the world even when you are sleeping the money comes in your bank account.
You can also develop app, or create a viral YouTube video etc.

Rights
This include franchise brand rights example is McDonald. He started with just 10 in the 1950s later he started giving franchise all over the world today there is over 36,000 McDonald outlet in the world. Every time one buy a burger or French fries a certain percentage goes to the parent company (the pipeline bring in flow)

Returns
This is basically investing in stock market but this work best if you focus on long time like 10-15 years and compound your interest yearly. As a result of the digital world we live today you can be in your country and be able to buy stock of other countries example you can be in Nigeria and be buying 500 S&P stocks of USA and have returns in Dollars quarterly.
Note there are 3 steps to become a millionaire today
1. Understand how wealth is created and accumulated
2. Copycat proven system
3. Be consistent
Step 1: you should have known how wealth is created and accumulated if not go back and slowly reread the pipeline story and the 7 R’s again.
Step 2: [/b]Copycat proven system.
One of the passive income ideas that actually help me make my first $100 online is Amazon KDP.
KDP is an acronym of kindle direct publishing. It is a service by Amazon the biggest online shop in the world that allow people to self-publish an EBook, Paperback and hardcover book on their platform.
[b]You need

• Smartphone or laptop
• Internet
• Take Massive Action
I will be teaching 50 Nigerian for FREE on creating and publishing NCB, LCB and Nonfiction book.
What you will learn
• How to create payoneer account
• How to create kdp account
• The fundamentals of kdp
• The Seven Seasoning of bookselling
Freebies after training
• Free NCB and LCB interiors
• Free system to follow daily to achieve success
• Free template you need to use from the start to finish a NCB and LCB.
You will create your first NCB at the end of the 3 days training staring from 27th -29th April
It’s a great opportunity for beginners to come and learn, ask questions, and see what the KDP process is like and learn from the experience.
Instruction
Send text only to (234) 817-875-4444
To your success

cc
CrazyMan, mukina2, 1forall

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Repair Training Course In Ikeja / Please Explain The Dichotomy Between Computer Science And Information Technology / Why You Should Learn Node.js Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.