Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures (599 Views)

Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures / Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by vasel15: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter to nnamdi kanu the only man that is a sword in the heart of the fulanis, hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by vasel15: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
They hear nnamdi kanu and they piss in their pants, hahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by Rugaria: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
vasel15:
They hear nnamdi kanu and they piss in their pants, hahaha
They will all get used to that name in the nearest future as Nigerias date with destiny beckons..

6 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by Savagery101: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD COMRADE, ONYENDU, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF BIAFRA WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEART, HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL SAY ONE WORD AND BIAFRA LAND WILL BE CALM

3 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by Coldsperm: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Anytime I see this man's picture I used to get high BP. Seriously it is not easy to be an afonjaa Muslim. The worst is that my wife is the first daughter of a high ranking Fulani terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by Sergio104(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Keep the spirit high MNK

The love is mutual

4 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by Emergingnation3(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by Michelle70(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
He has received ur message and diluted it with watery beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by vasel15: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Savagery101:
THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD COMRADE, ONYENDU, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF BIAFRA WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEART, HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL SAY ONE WORD AND BIAFRA LAND WILL BE CALM

Yes my brother
Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by vasel15: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rugaria:

They will all get used to that name in the nearest future as Nigerias date with destiny beckons..

Confirm
Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by vasel15: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:
Anytime I see this man's picture I used to get high BP. Seriously it is not easy to be an afonjaa Muslim. The worst is that my wife is the first daughter of a high ranking Fulani terrorist.

Hahaha, troll
Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by vasel15: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Hbd

Tinubu thug happy Easter
Re: Happy Easter To MAZI NNAMDI Kanu~pictures by vasel15: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
He has received ur message and diluted it with watery beans

M*mu man

(1) (Reply)

One Indisputable Fact About The Military Couple killed By Ipob / E Be Like Say Dem Go Run Bobo Chicago Street / BREAKING: Oyo 2023: Adelabu Dumps APC [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.