Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,227 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo (540 Views)

The Story Of The Prophet Abodunrin Who Was Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo by God1000(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
He wanted to be like the biblical Daniel but who in his right senses will enter a lion's den believing nothing will happen when you are not God.

Sadly we still continue to hear of such stupid acts from today's men of God that often end badly for them

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo by God1000(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't tempt God

Re: The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo by Jokerman(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
He tempted God, and he got the repercussion

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo by Nerogaming01(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jokerman:
He tempted God, and he got the repercussion

It's not a king that had the other Daniel's lions. They were zoo lions. Or you need more excuses?
Re: The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo by Uprightness100(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Op ! You are as confused as the man.
Are you not the one that believed that becos Obama carried Bible , he is now saint?
Re: The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo by PROPHETmichael: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2022
The man of God, Prophet Abodunrin failed to understand that BEFORE YOU CAN STOP THE MOUTHS OF LIONS, as did Daniel, you must first reach a deep level of purity of life! As the prophet himself insisted, "My God hath sent His angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before Him innocency was found in me" (Daniel 6:22).

Meanwhile

Your foolishness on Obama is beyond man's redemption.
Re: The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo by God1000(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Uprightness100:
Op ! You are as confused as the man.
Are you not the one that believed that becos Obama carried Bible , he is now saint?
you are more confused than me bro
Re: The Story Of Prophet Abodunrin, The man that was Devoured By Lions In UI Zoo by God1000(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
The man of God, Prophet Abodunrin failed to understand that BEFORE YOU CAN STOP THE MOUTHS OF LIONS, as did Daniel, you must first reach a deep level of purity of life! As the prophet himself insisted, "My God hath sent His angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before Him innocency was found in me" (Daniel 6:22).

Meanwhile

Your foolishness on Obama is beyond man's redemption.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Don’t Dress Like A Grandmother When You’re Looking For A Husband, Pastor / See MFM’s Olukoya 30 Prophecies For 2023 / Is The Bible Really Powerful Spiritually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.