Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? (599 Views)

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed / I Am Emotional Abused By My Spouse, What Shall I Do? / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by tollyboy5(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Which the issues of modern marriage, sorry not even modern this has been for long.

I'm not ready to settle down with problem and I'm not ready to lose my sanity on any relationship.

So I need to know if its possible for me to table an agreement before getting married and have my supposed spouse sign such agreement. So if anyone defaults separation is imminent.

Can the state law overide this signed agreement when issues come up? grin
Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by dacblogger: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please DNT marry...
Your type can't handle marriage. You're too immature for it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by faithfull18(f): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's spouse.

1 Like

Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by ogub(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
With written agreement or not if you marry against the principles of marriage it's still bound to fail, it only Jesus that can give a perfect life partner.Read proverb 19 v14 thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by Jennyclay(f): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please correct your headline. It's spouse not spouce

This is the reason why common Kenya has the audacity and effrontery to mock Nigeria's English.

1 Like

Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Yes sir!
You can!
Don't pay attention to that fellow above telling you that you're too immature for marriage, that's just a very cheap form of emotional manipulation undecided...

If you feel the need to have your spouse sign a prenuptial agreement before marriage, then go ahead! If they refuse to sign it, then let them go, simple!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by Karleb(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2022
They call it prenup. Yes!

1 Like

Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by ibechris(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
I will not advuce U to marry at all.

U are simply not ripe for marriage I must confess.

Marriage is about forgiveness almost all the time and if u can't do that,then stay away before u guys starts calling the devil.
Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by IamV: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2022
dacblogger:
Please DNT marry...
Your type can't handle marriage. You're too immature for it.

But you have openly acknowledged verbally abusing your husband as a "coping mechanism".
Aren't you also very immature for marriage,or you still don't see anything wrong with verbally abusing your husband ?

You lots are quick to play the maturity card when you're no different or even worse than the person you're accusing of immaturity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by jidamsel43(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2022
you are not meant for marriage. enjoy your celibacy
Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
tollyboy5:
Which the issues of modern marriage, sorry not even modern this has been for long.

I'm not ready to settle down with problem and I'm not ready to lose my sanity on any relationship.

So I need to know if its possible for me to table an agreement before getting married and have my supposed spouce sign such agreement. So if anyone defaults separation is imminent.

Can the state law overide this signed agreement when issues come up? grin

Try spell the SPOUSE well
Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by tollyboy5(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Try spell the SPOUSE well
Oh thank you. English no b my mate o! grin
Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by tollyboy5(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2022
ogub:
With written agreement or not if you marry against the principles of marriage it's still bound to fail, it only Jesus that can give a perfect life partner.Read proverb 19 v14 thanks
I'm not a Christian. I use to think marriage is about Love and helping each other when I was a child, but what I see now is just procreation

Marriage should have nothing to do with religion because marriage don't belong to a particular religion .
The natural values of marriage has been discarded
Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by tollyboy5(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please correct your headline. It's spouse not spouce

This is the reason why common Kenya has the audacity and effrontery to mock Nigeria's English.
Calm down na grin

My written English has gone Bad over the years and I know that. I'll try to improve soon.
I hardly make such mistake when writing code or science related research.

I've seen a lot of physic prof make mistake in English also, so I'm not alone. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? by tollyboy5(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2022
Favfables1:
Yes sir!
You can!
Don't pay attention to that fellow above telling you that you're too immature for marriage, that's just a very cheap form of emotional manipulation undecided...

If you feel the need to have your spouse sign a prenuptial agreement before marriage, then go ahead! If they refuse to sign it, then let them go, simple!
OK thank You very much.
I've noticed ladies don't really understand agreement. Once I make a deal with a lady I'll try my best to make it up to her, I don't mind the tress it cause me I'll always try to compromise.
Instead of ladies appreciating my valuable time and effort, they'll just sit one corner and decide how they'll manipulate and exploit my good will.
This is what i always tell some ladies, when I'm busy then I'm very busy. Most likely I'll put my phone on DND . I don't like receiving calls when I should be working on my self also.
Then you start seeing this emotional blackmail of me not caring, words like "I don't know this is the kind of person you are" .
I don't mean to offend anyone tho, maybe I'm the one with bipolar syndrome . what I resort to is gentle break up since we can't understand each other.
What surprise me most is ladies accepting break up like i broke their heart, Im expecting words like "please forgive me I was wrong" instead.
While they're the one who want to shatter my heart by exploiting my valuable time. time has became so precious to me over the years.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Rude To My Mum? / The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) / LG Express Cool Fridge For Sale 08140857737

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.