Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

"Nobody Ever Gets Married To Be A Single Mother" - Korra Obidi Says (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nobody Ever Gets Married To Be A Single Mother" - Korra Obidi Says (VIDEO) (636 Views)

Who Knew Peace Of Mind Could Look This Good – Korra Obidi Says As She Shares... / Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nobody Ever Gets Married To Be A Single Mother" - Korra Obidi Says (VIDEO) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Popular Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi, who recently parted ways with her husband, Justin Dean has revealed she never planned being a single mother.

She said this in a recent Instagram live video making the rounds on social media.

According to the Korra, she has moved on with her life and her estranged husband, Justin Dean should do the same.

Korra added that she never planned to be a single mother but since it has happened, she has no choice than to accept it and move on.

In her words;

"I am a single mother too, and I'm moving on with my life. So move on with your life baby.

"Nobody ever planned to be on. Nobody gets married...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: "Nobody Ever Gets Married To Be A Single Mother" - Korra Obidi Says (VIDEO) by Kingpin1000: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don Jazzy can be their step father
Re: "Nobody Ever Gets Married To Be A Single Mother" - Korra Obidi Says (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Or me. grin

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Ever Gets Married To Be A Single Mother" - Korra Obidi Says (VIDEO) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Nigerians and triggers sha. Do you have prove of this nonsense? See, every man that gets angry with his woman calls her a prostitute and begins to say she slept with all men he see around her which may not entirely be the case all the time
Re: "Nobody Ever Gets Married To Be A Single Mother" - Korra Obidi Says (VIDEO) by godofuck231: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
When ashawoe still de woman blood once a while , she go de give the vibes out like shakushaku, Kora is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: "Nobody Ever Gets Married To Be A Single Mother" - Korra Obidi Says (VIDEO) by Kingpin1000: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Nigerians and triggers sha. Do you have prove of this nonsense? See, every man that gets angry with his woman calls her a prostitute and begins to say she slept with all men he see around her which may not entirely be the case all the time
Oga,proof of what?
Proof that Don Jazzy can be a good step father or what?

(1) (Reply)

I Can Pay Any Man To Service Me - Tonto Dikeh Blows Hot / A'ibom Slay Queen/facebook Influencer Arrested For Stealing Phone / I Do Want Babies But I Don’t Want To Get Married-bbnaija Star, Maria Chike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.