Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With (29803 Views)

Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban / Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by DenreleDave(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy grin
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Aderenle shut up
do you want me to call my boys for you angry
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Whoever is close to this man, tell him to keep quiet. Even Buhari kept quiet as his people kept on killing till this very moment.Dialogue with them, they know you, you don't know them.

So that he can destroy the east by keeping quiet like buhari did to the North abi?

u want the East to become Afghanistan 2.0?
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by ufuosman(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Dere own self too much, u are killing and destroying properties, making the whole south east uncomfortable
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by christistruth01: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
obynzo:

You again i have warned you severally to stop using fake online news here if not you will be severely dealt with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by BOYS2MEN: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
You have just earned my respect nwannem....
#ice-water
slimfit1:
Whoever is close to this man, tell him to keep quiet. Even Buhari kept quiet as his people kept on killing till this very moment.Dialogue with them, they know you, you don't know them. He does not have control of the security. They won't take orders from him, he needs to start speaking up on how Kanu should be released first before anything don't sell your people because of power.
I don't support IPOB killing, but I believe the DSS under this government has done more damage trying to make IPOB look bad. Under this government DSS has never been professional in the way they conduct themselves. DSS is organising thugs to beat peaceful protesters under this terrorist government.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by BOYS2MEN: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Easy, dont show how much pained you are..ighotago?
naturalman:

Dialogue with criminals.......this your comment is as useless as buhari campaign promises....
Dialogue with criminals, and see them use it as an advantage to distrupt your govt, when you don't play along to their tone.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by BOYS2MEN: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Another bucket of ice....one chilled odogwu bitters for you nwannem...rapu ndi ala ndi ala
Godfullsam:
Soludo should not start what he cannot finish.

Dialogue is the best thing to do.

Modified:

All these bastards from the cursed 5% region should learn to argue without insults.

I said the governor should resort to dialogue because it is obvious that threatening the so-called UNKNOWN GUN MEN with violence hasn't worked and it won't work.
In the past weeks, we have seen a local government secretariat burnt because of soludo's approach, something that is avoidable if he called them to a round table.
You can't jump into conclusion that they won't honour such invitation because soludo is a new governor, what didn't work for obiano May work for soludo.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by 1868it: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Dialogue with Terrorist?

But you all would let the hell loose and result to name-calling should this statement come from Buhari, El Rufai or Masari and co.

What a Hypocrite

[/s]
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by ufotunang: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Soludo show example by coming out on Monday without security men protecting you and move around on Monday....then other Anambra people will also come out...it's not by just boasting and later you will not come out on Monday.... dialogue between the federal government and IPOB will solve this issues....there is no problem without a solution
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by ufotunang: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Godfullsam:
Soludo should not start what he cannot finish.

Dialogue is the best thing to do.

Modified:

All these bastards from the cursed 5% region should learn to argue without insults.

I said the governor should resort to dialogue because it is obvious that threatening the so-called UNKNOWN GUN MEN with violence hasn't worked and it won't work.
In the past weeks, we have seen a local government secretariat burnt because of soludo's approach, something that is avoidable if he called them to a round table.
You can't jump into conclusion that they won't honour such invitation because soludo is a new governor, what didn't work for obiano May work for soludo..
...yes dialogue is the solution to this IPOB issues... when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by StreetMedia: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
nku5:

I don't think you listened to Soludo. He said now that IPOB has come out to say they have no hand in the sit at home then anybody enforcing It is a criminal and will be treated as such. That's a leader!
I think i like this post.
Lets stop tagging IPOB/ESN to all this gun news.

The killings in the east is not a welcomed one. The earlier you know it that Nigeria is sitting on a gun powder, the better for you.

Dont be fooled by the government.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Zionman24: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
You will think Solu violent , with all his exposure should come in and gradually tackle all manner of insecurity perpetuated by his fellow Government people. Yon can tell solu pieces, is auditioning for the Fulani Cabals towards Presidency. Igbo's are in a big mess.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Chigold101(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
obinnajohnson:
Please, let there be peace. All we ask for in Anambra State is peace. We can't afford to have Imo-like hostility in another South-eastern state. Bikonu umunwanne m!!!
If you know what Soludo knows about gunmen in South East, you will do more than he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by God1stson(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Donshegxy10:
I hope soludo will find a way to resolve this issue, so that they dont make his government ungorvernable.

A stubborn chicken often ends up in a pot of soup. Mbaka even mentioned that the issue of sit at home cannot be handled confrontationally. Many Igbo youths are still sympathetic to the cause of MNK and some can act with or without orders. A lot armed youths in the east the police or army can only scratch the surface.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by afamaustin(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Whoever is close to this man, tell him to keep quiet. Even Buhari kept quiet as his people kept on killing till this very moment.Dialogue with them, they know you, you don't know them. He does not have control of the security. They won't take orders from him, he needs to start speaking up on how Kanu should be released first before anything don't sell your people because of power.
I don't support IPOB killing, but I believe the DSS under this government has done more damage trying to make IPOB look bad. Under this government DSS has never been professional in the way they conduct themselves. DSS is organising thugs to beat peaceful protesters under this terrorist government.
is u that will keep quiet which sensible man will dialogue with criminals in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by paramakina202: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:

Who will he dialogue with since IPOB said they are not behind the violence?
IPOB should come out clean and claim responsibility for all their action then Soludo can dialogue with them.Be brave enough to claim your evil deeds or keep quiet and watch Soludo deal with the criminals disturbing the peace of his state.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Ugosample(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:

What they need to do is release Kanu.
A fair trial is what is actually needed
Find him guilty or not guilty
Not holding him like this
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by CoolAmbience(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:

Coward!

Soludo won't be a coward like you.

Buhari never kept quiet about killings in the North. That's a satanic lie. If he did, would people in nearly all the idp camps in Borno state, that have now returned to their communities, not still be in those camps?
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Dialogue with Terrorist?

But you all would let the hell loose and result to name-calling should this statement come from Buhari, El Rufai or Masari and co.

What a Hypocrite

Comparing a Freedom Fighter to a world class terrorists makes you more hypocrite, a chronic Dunce and a tipical fool.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fixed

NLandIsHypocrit:
Comparing a Freedom Fighter to a world class terrorists makes my father more hypocrite, a chronic Dunce and a tipical fool.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Advocate500: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
I agreed completely with Governor Soludo, those who want sit at home to continue should go and enforce it in their respective homes, you cannot turn the sword against your own people in the name of agitation. Mad people have taken over a noble course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by slimfit1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Coward!

Soludo won't be a coward like you.

Buhari never kept quiet about killings in the North. That's a satanic lie. If he did, would people in nearly all the idp camps in Borno state, that have now returned to their communities, not still be in those camps?

We know that his people are cowards. He hasn't said anything about FULANI KILLERS killing farmers has he ?
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by richie240: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
You guys are d most complex homo sapiens I've come across.
Firstly, una say na Fulani xmen dey disturb una, preventing u from coming out every Monday. Una say na DSS and Fulani xmen dey kill una for alaigbo.

The other day soludo arrested 20 tellolists, and all of them were Igbo's, not a single Fulani amongst them.

Now u are saying he shd "issue an executive order for every Igbo's yo st at home every Monday". What if d (Igbo speaking) 'fulani xmen' cool decide to increase ur captivity to 4 days in a week (instead of every Monday), what will you advice him to do? Issue another 'executive order' to that effect too?

Make una dey kee unasef dey go.
Las-las, una go buy sense!
cool
joyandfaith:

Soludo started wrongly. He will fail as a Governor.
He should issue an executive order for every resident of state to observe sit-at-home every Monday. State Assembly can make law for that purpose as a well. Nigeria is a federation. Each state is like a Republic.
Killings need to be stopped.
Security agents and government have failed to protect innocent people. The executive order is a weekly curfew. It should be enforced until all issues are resolved reasonably.
UGM is a complex thing. There are many actors behind it- State and non-state actors are UGM.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by joyandfaith: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
richie240:
You guys are d most complex homo sapiens I've come across.
Firstly, una say na Fulani xmen dey disturb una, preventing u from coming out every Monday. Una say na DSS and Fulani xmen dey kill una for alaigbo.

The other day soludo arrested 20 tellolists, and all of them were Igbo's, not a single Fulani amongst them.

Now u are saying he shd "issue an executive order for every Igbo's yo st at home every Monday". What if d (Igbo speaking) Fulani xmen" cool decide to increase ur captivity to 4 days in a week (instead of every Monday), what will you advice him to do? Issue another 'executive order' to that effect too?

Make una dey kee unasef dey go.
Las-las, una go buy sense!
cool

You are shouting
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by richie240: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
I'm glad I was audible enough!
cool
joyandfaith:

You are shouting

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by stanluiz(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Soludo talks more and act less. He spends too much time on talking while he should be planning and strategizing with the security forces on how to eliminate these criminals.

Soludo should take actions. Use brutal action with state resources to eliminate them once and for all. The remaining surviving ones will ran away from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by 1868be: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Keep quiet.

We support IPOB in the fight for freedom.

Kanu is Mandela and we would continue sit at home indefinitely.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech / Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.