Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,603 members, 7,944,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates (20503 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support / Okorocha, Others Scramble To Take Credit Over Released IPOB Women - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
justified007:

Teslim and Akala faction may not be with Asiwaju but he will get a lot of votes from the old AD , ACN statutory delegates in Oyo. And the fact that Teslim/Akala group are not supporting him does not mean they're automatically with Osinbajo and I know what I am saying

Hmmm, you will be amazed, osinbajo and teslim control over 80% in oyo, shebi most of you guys didn't even know what is going on in oyo before now you were all saying is a safe haven for asiwaju , I have just hinted you guys a bit, all will be unfolded soon, trust me.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by justified007: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ofachiedo:
He is likely to get the ticket. But where will his vice come from? quote? quote author=justified007 post=112045584]Tinubu will likely get this ticket o. Only God and Buhari can stop him with what I'm seeing.

Most of the state's with the highest numbers of delegates are strongly with him and he will likely get at list 70% of their delegates votes

People are asking where his Vice will come from as if there are no strong Christian politician in the North. It's like most of you did not notice the presence of Yakubu Dogara in all his Outings and Dogara is a Christian and a strong politician. People like Akume are strong Christian politician too. They will definitely get Christian VP for him

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
justified007:

Osinbajo can't lay claim to controlling anything in Ogun state . Dapo Abiodun that is fronting for Osinbajo can not lay claim to any structure in Ogun state. He was helped to victory by Yayi, Osoba and OGD structures and 2 of the structures are in support of Asiwaju and Amosun may likely fall-in later from the look of things
Lolz yayi? You know nothing on what is going on,dapo abiodun controls the party structure now in full after the Congress.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by justified007: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Hmmm, you will be amazed, osinbajo and teslim control over 80% in oyo, shebi most of you guys didn't even know what is going on in oyo before now you were all saying is a safe haven for asiwaju , I have just hinted you guys a bit, all will be unfolded soon, trust me.

I never joined them in saying that . But the fact that Teslim is in charge of the States Executive committee doesn't mean he is in control of all statutory delegates. Infact most of them are strongly against Teslim
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by CapitalCee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Osinbajo control 80% of Oyo? Nawa for you o
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by justified007: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz yayi? You know nothing on what is going on,dapo abiodun controls the party structure now in full after the Congress.

I am from Ogun state and I leave and work here . I have been in Ogun politics since Osoba days and majority of those currently in Dapo's government from the Ogun west ( especially Yewa) are Yayi men and he also have lots of foot soldiers holding elective positions in other senatorial districts.

Saying Dapo is in control of Ogun APC structure is even wrong because it's his allies that he borrowed their structures that shared those positions among themselves and I have mentioned them above . Osoba , Yayi , OGD to some extent . GNI is trying too but he's presently only in control of Imeko-Afon and few part of yewa North
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by ufotunang: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
At the end of all this indirect primaries and drama and election....they will still provide bad goverance to nigerians and more hardship.. so all of this is a waste of time and money... Nigerians shine your eyes and be wise....do not allow all this politicians to deceive you again... unless you want to suffer another 8 years again

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by softwareman(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Keyyom22:
At the bolded where is the posterity when he is in VP now?
Instead of POSTERITY we have DOOM AND LAMENTATION.

Osinbajo. GOD FORBID BAD THING!
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
justified007:

I am from Ogun state and I leave and work here . I have been in Ogun politics since Osoba days and majority of those currently in Dapo's government from the Ogun west ( especially Yewa) are Yayi men and he also have lots of foot soldiers holding elective positions in other senatorial districts.

Saying Dapo is in control of Ogun APC structure is even wrong because it's his allies that he borrowed their structures that shared those positions among themselves and I have mentioned them above . Osoba , Yayi , OGD to some extent . GNI is trying too but he's presently only in control of Imeko-Afon and few part of yewa North

Governor abiodun is in control of the machinery, I know that one for sure, and abiodun is working for osinbajo, even osoba has no choice because he can't go against the will of Ogun people and sell osinbajo their son, you know politics is about interest. GNI is the cordinator of osinbajo campaign in ogun state,asiwaju guys are so funny and believe tinubus' own heaven and earth in politics, like I always say it will be clearer as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
CapitalCee:

Osinbajo control 80% of Oyo? Nawa for you o

Yeah with I am 100% sure on this.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
justified007:

I never joined them in saying that . But the fact that Teslim is in charge of the States Executive committee doesn't mean he is in control of all statutory delegates. Infact most of them are strongly against Teslim

No one has 100% delegates assurance between asiwaju and osinbajo in all the states in sw even in lagos, most ex assembly members that were denied a return ticket, do you think they will all vote Tinubu? But I am sure tinubu will carry the day in lagos, I am not disputing lagos and osun.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by justified007: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Governor abiodun is in control of the machinery, I know that one for sure, and abiodun is working for osinbajo, even osoba has no choice because he can't go against the will of Ogun people and sell osinbajo their son, you know politics is about interest. GNI is the cordinator of osinbajo campaign in ogun state,asiwaju guys are so funny and believe tinubus' own heaven and earth in politics, like I always say it will be clearer as time goes on.

You're not been objective with your argument because it's certain you're arguing from your pro-Osinbajo perspective but I am telling you the reality. You're saying Osoba can't go against Osinbajo is the funniest of all . Politicians deal base on interest and careless where you hail from
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by softwareman(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

They will be elected at the ward level. Nobody is selecting anybody from Abuja.
They have already been elected. Serious politicians made sure they gave it GOOD ATTENTION.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by justified007: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

No one has 100% delegates assurance between asiwaju and osinbajo in all the states in sw even in lagos, most ex assembly members that were denied a return ticket, do you think they will all vote Tinubu? But I am sure tinubu will carry the day in lagos, I am not disputing lagos and osun.

I never said anybody will get 100% votes anywhere you're even the one that said your candidate will get 80% votes in Oyo state which we all know is not possible. Tinubu can not even comfortably boast of 80% in Lagos because some will likely betray you at the point of voting. It is politics
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
justified007:

I never said anybody will get 100% votes anywhere you're even the one that said your candidate will get 80% votes in Oyo state which we all know is not possible. Tinubu can not even comfortably boast of 80% in Lagos because some will likely betray you at the point of voting. It is politics

Thank God you know that no one has 100% I put 80% for osinbajo in oyo base on so many factors, later you will understand. Point of correction even though I am supporting osinbajo does not make me analyse base on emotion and sentiment, it is the Asiwaju guys that will be telling you tinubu has kaduna because el rufai gave him chair to sit or they will tell you adamu is for tinubu because they took photos together.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by justified007: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Thank God you know that no one has 100% I put 80% for osinbajo in oyo base on so many factors, later you will understand. Point of correction even though I am supporting osinbajo does not make me analyse base on emotion and sentiment, it is the Asiwaju guys that will be telling you tinubu has kaduna because el rufai gave him chair to sit or they will tell you adamu is for tinubu because they took photos together.

I can stake anything on it , there's no way Osinbajo can get 60% votes from the Oyo state delegates . Quote me anywhere
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
justified007:

I can stake anything on it , there's no way Osinbajo can get 60% votes from the Oyo state delegates . Quote me anywhere

Okay, no problem thank God you are not like others that did not even give a state to win to osinbajo, so tell me the states you think asiwaju will win outside sw, I will give him kano, sokoto, without offence tell me your opinion.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by bjnice(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Did you go through what I wrote? I never said osinbajo is in control of kano delegates, I said he had made remarkably in road into the state, and anything can happen before the D day. Of course the governors control the delegates and guess who has more governors? I know most of you will say asiwaju but it is not the truth, I thank God it will get clearer for people like you soon.

Can you mention at least one governor that has boldly identified with Osinbajo Presidency. And please name one notable politician that can deliver a state for him. Osinbajo is relying on the President endorsement and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
bjnice:

Can you mention at least one governor that has boldly identified with Osinbajo Presidency. And please name one notable politician that can deliver a state for him. Osinbajo is relying on the President endorsement and nothing else.

You are wrong, he just came openly last week, but I can assure he has 10 decided governors and 5 swing governors, couple with many states with no apc governor.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by bjnice(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Even in ogun? With this let me just stop arguing with you, it shows how much you underate the VP! Apart from ogun state in sw he has oyo state, and there are two states which are swings states ekiti and ondo. Tinubu has osun and lagos, osinbajo has ogun and oyo, while ekiti and ondo are swing states.

Does he have Oyo and Ogun State for real? Are you saying the NWC are all his loyalists in those states? Hmmm, political analyst isonu. Shei you want to hear the truth Fayemi and Amosun get influence pass Osinbajo political wise. Ondo is not a swing state na BAT get am even Akeredolu is in his camp.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
bjnice:

Does he have Oyo and Ogun State for real? Are you saying the NWC are all his loyalists in those states? Hmmm, political analyst isonu. Shei you want to hear the truth Fayemi and Amosun get influence pass Osinbajo political wise. Ondo is not a swing state na BAT get am even Akeredolu is in his camp.

I don't like to respond anybody that is abusive. Thanks
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by bjnice(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

You are wrong, he just came openly last week, but I can assure he has 10 decided governors and 5 swing governors, couple with many states with no apc governor.

All I ask for is names, not speculations. Just give names of politicians of note that are rooting for Osinbajo's Presidency that is all I ask for. Just name one and we are good to go sir.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by Anyiamaka: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Are you a delegate?

YES
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:
My advice to them. smiley

Get the cash gifts Amaechi and BAT have to offer(Because that's everything they can actually offer, they can't offer good governance for the people) and vote the next President of the federal republic, Yemi Osinbajo !

Do this and posterity will never forget you!

Stop deceiving yourself. They won't get full payment until after the votes are counted. Tinubu had to outspend Atiku in 2014 to deliver the primaries for Buhari. The one with the warchest will have his way.

Consensus wasn't adopted for Buhari's own re-election, so why should he adopt it for another person? Amaechi and Osinbajo are banking on a mirage. They won't get the ticket via the backdoor. If Tinubu could deliver for Buhari, he can do it again.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Oga,teslim is a nonentity with no relevance.look at how he was rubbished in pdp before coming to apc.its like saying obanikoro controls lagos apc
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
justified007:

It is good that GNI is in apc and as far as he is loyal,he will naturally succeed dapo to end the agitation from Ogun west that's if yayi doesn't beat him to it
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,teslim is a nonentity with no relevance.look at how he was rubbished in pdp before coming to apc.its like saying obanikoro controls lagos apc

I can see you know nothing going on,so no need to argue with you. I am not talking about his political sojourn in the past, but the reality! he is the head of apc recognised faction in oyo.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by Alawode01(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sango Loni sere,won kan boya ja ni,Sango Loni sere.ago lomade adie gbeyin..
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by justified007: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

I can see you know nothing going on,so no need to argue with you. I am not talking about his political sojourn in the past, but the reality! he is the head of apc recognised faction in oyo.

His faction may be the recognized faction but they are actually the minority in Oyo APC.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

I am not doubting you that he is the head but he is not a uniting figure,he is just like bayo shittu that does not command statewide acceptance. He cannot force or sway majority delegates for osibanjo

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by 1868b: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
post=112045633:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by 1868tit: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
post=112045633:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N3.6tr Rail Contract Bypasses FEC Approval / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.