Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,209 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission (625 Views)

Toyota Versa 010 Available For Sale At Jakande Isolo Lagos / SOLD. Thank you. Toyota Muscle XLE KEYLESS Push To Start button 1.350m / Tokunbo 2008 Lexus ES 350,leather Seats,keyless(push To Start) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by Babatojide: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2022
2005 Toyota Versa
Push to start...( KEYLESS IGNITION)
7 seaters
Manual
Asking Price 3.5 mill
Perfect for commercial UBER/bolt/Interstate)
Engine..A/c and Gearbox...Awesomely Nice ��

Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by Babatojide: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Call/ WhatsApp:
0 8 1 2 1 3 6 4 2 5 2
Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by Babatojide: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Body pics

Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by Babatojide: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
T O K U N B O grin
Osaara grin

Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by diportivo: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Babatojide:
2005 Toyota Versa
7 seaters
Manual
Asking Price 3.5 mill

I for buy if its perfect for personal use

sad
Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by Babatojide: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
diportivo:

sad

cheesy
It’s just a honest suggestions boss
Naija no DEY like drive MANUAL TRANSMISSION for personal use..
Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by diportivo: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Babatojide:

cheesy
It’s just a honest suggestions boss
Naija no DEY like drive MANUAL TRANSMISSION for personal use..

okay sir

is the Vehicle converted from right to left?
Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by Babatojide: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
diportivo:

okay sir

is the Vehicle converted from right to left?
Yes sir
BY PROFESSIONALS with ALL ORIGINAL CONVERSION KITS FROM TOYOTA USA.
Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by LeJeun3: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
diportivo:

sad

But you no sabi drive manual na....

Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by diportivo: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Babatojide:

Yes sir

no worry

ne here we go teach you...you go graduate,do freedom sef if u dey patient

the verso wasn't offered in the USA and so conversion parts could not have come from there

while the conversion isn't bad,some obvious details were missed and from first glance you will know it is converted

it doesn't take away the fact that you have a good and pricey ride

Happy sales to u

1 Like

Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by mammanbawa: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Babatojide:

Yes sir

The kits couldn't have come from USA cos the verso isn't sold in the US
Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by LeJeun3: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
mammanbawa:

This was special build, made for a wealthy American. Reason why it is keyless.

VIN number shows this.

Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by Babatojide: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
mammanbawa:

Okay
The car was shipped from Milton Keynes Uk
And the parts was shipped/bought/ordered from USA sir...
How the parts of a TOYOTA CAR got to US.America.
I don’t know sir...
Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by Babatojide: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
diportivo:

no worry

ne here we go teach you...you go graduate,do freedom sef if u dey patient

the verso wasn't offered in the USA and so conversion parts could not have come from there

while the conversion isn't bad,some obvious details were missed and from first glance you will know it is converted

it doesn't take away the fact that you have a good and pricey ride

Happy sales to u

That’s one of the thousand reasons I came to NAIRALAND FIRST... I know I must catch one or two sense from the WISE FEW cool

MY LECTURERs SIRs...
My book don ready with new biro and attentiveness and all Humility
grin...
Re: 2005 Toyota Versa, Push To Start, Manual Transmission by ehmmy11(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Babatojide:
2005 Toyota Versa
7 seaters
Manual
Asking Price 3.5 mill

Bolt accepts this ? Never seen one on the platform

(1) (Reply)

N/A / SOLD OUT Highlander Accident Free THUMBSTART Full Options In Ibadan @9.7m / 2000 Honda CRV - 1 Million Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.