Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,968 members, 7,949,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience (631 Views)

Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by udele1: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Lol.

He has experienced the foolishness of IPOB in the east and he is complaining. grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/101375618897148/posts/173435688357807/

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by greymiles: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
udele1:
Lol.

He has experienced the foolishness of IPOB in the east and he is complaining. grin grin

He is a traitor
Afonja have use dia ewedu to blacken his sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by ufuosman(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Sit at home is total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by Anthonyoz(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2022
udele1:
Lol.

I'm setting at home this Monday ,so what ,I go where I want to go , nobody disturb you , keep typing rubbish from your keyboard.
Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by udele1: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Anthonyoz:

I'm setting at home this Monday ,so what ,I go where I want to go , nobody disturb you , keep typing rubbish from your keyboard.

Tell that to speed Darlington. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by MadamVanessa(f): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

Who's speed Darlington? Mention seasoned people not one inconsequential person.
Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by Hyperchi(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Who be speed lambo. Wa we no go hear word. Udele is speen the new client on ur list. My guy da cash out on any front
Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
What a jobless goat. No be only speed shit .How is the sit at home your business.. We will continue to observe it and nothing you and your gang of Fulani killers can do about it.Your contract will soon expire by 2023
Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by omenkaLives(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
He's very stupid. He's one of those that were supporting them.

AchalugoNwa, how is enforcement going?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by Seredebe: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
What made my president angry?

Irregular speedometer

Scorpion king

Akpi nwa mama

Vote PAP

Vote People's Action Party

Vote Speeed darlington
Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by udele1: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Who's speed Darlington? Mention seasoned people not one inconsequential person.

He has not defrauded Igbo's with Biafra, neither has he raise terrorists to destroy the region, unlike Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by udele1: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Biafran4life:
What a jobless goat. No be only speed shit .How is the sit at home your business.. We will continue to observe it and nothing you and your gang of Fulani killers can do about it.Your contract will soon expire by 2023

Coming from someone based outside igboland. grin cheesy grin

The same fulani killers that have killed and destroyed igbo property every monday. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
He's very stupid. He's one of those that were supporting them.

AchalugoNwa, how is enforcement going?
[/s]

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
Re: Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience by omenkaLives(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
1868gh:
[s][/s]
And away we gooooo!! Time to create the monikers.

Seun, thanks for fixing the problem. You're doing a marvelous job for your site. I wish you well. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Man Demands 1 Million PHOTOS / Tinubu Did Not Develop Lagos. Yorubas Developed Lagos Video 1960 Developed / Osun Election: Adeleke Has Ridiculed The People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.