Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,541 members, 7,917,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters (21192 Views)

Osinbajo's Supporters Ask Buhari To Endorse Osinbajo Before APC Primary Election / 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
And at the end Obi will win. cheesy undecided
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Zeezenho: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubu and osibanjo are one and same.dont be deceived.the plan is for them to run separately any win is win for both.tinubu desperately want to lay hand on the national treasures .

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by WhizdomXX(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Frigga13:
And after all this Yoruba media noise ... like this .. both of them fit no see ticket.

For their mind 2023 Na Yoruba kingship tussle.. say Nigerians go come vote them grin

Delusions of Sophisticators

Wetin we sabi...
Tinubu must be on ballot
Must

Must be on ballot !

Power to the people
North 2023
Power returns Niger Delta/IGBO. Power to the People.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by 1868bo: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Which of the war?

Nigeria media don kolo.
[/s]
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by 1868to: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

They want to finish him ... I. Pity. Pastor Judas
[/s]
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by SWATMan: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
No, they won't go physical, it is a war of brain and psychology.

Though, I know whenever you hear the word "war", you begin to imagine hurling of stones and other weapons.

Well, I won't blame you because that is what ipob do presently as a profession and has been paying their bills.

But war is not always defined in that context, it varies from society to society.

Add this to your knowledge so you won't be humiliated elsewhere. undecided

The war will begin very soon because you are too emotional when it comes to politics. Just wait and see history repeating itself. You guys are known to unleash mayhem upon yourselves in politics and you claim to be sophisticated. Ocherome Nnana was right when he called you people sophisticated morons You accused Igbos of putting their eggs in one basket in 2015, now are you people not making an even greater mistake?

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
They should be more concerned about Amaechi who has got presidential cabals on his side

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Comedian2019: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Funny people! grin grin grin
Osunbade and Tinubu are busy enjoying themselves, their hungry miscreants are hating one another.
Foolishness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by 1868tii: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s

Though, I know whenever you hear the word "war", you begin to imagine hurling of stones and other weapons.

Well, I won't blame you because that is what ipob do presently as a profession and has been paying their bills.

But war is not always defined in that context, it varies from society to society.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by 1868tii: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Had it been you are talking about biafuro, I have no idea how it is.

But this is Nigeria my country, me and my fellow compatriots are free to elect who we want as our leaders.

So, Nwanne, you should be more interested in when ohamadickhead is to appear before fulani justice Binta Nyako as regards the biafuro project. cool

[/s]

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by 1868ti: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Once I saw 5%ters supporting Osinbajo, I knew he is doomed

Osinbajo better dessociate himself from this people

[/s]

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Makcollins(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Osinbajo 2023
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by ZombieSlaughter: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

See plenty shalaye.

E pain you no be small. cheesy

You yorubas are not united, you cannot be president.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by InvertedHammer: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
/
I can only imagine if the roforofo is between two Igbo aspirants, some people will start fuming that Igbo people hate themselves.

/
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by jude33084(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
undecided
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by adelaja70(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Penguin2:

You said more during the time of Abdullahi Adamu but nothing happened.
So your brain no tell you the difference between chairmanship and presidential primaries.... Okoro!
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by haslaw(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
ikpumbe:

But I want to ask.. so after buhari ( northern Muslim )8yrs

Tinubu (southern Muslim) will do 8yrs

Then another northern Muslim will come and do 8yrs..

So meaning that Nigeria has officially become a Muslim country.

The kind of thunder that will fire tilumbu ehhh

In your bigoted mind now, the only selling point of the odale snake backstabber is that he is a religious bigot and an extremist.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Penguin2: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
adelaja70:

So your brain no tell you the difference between chairmanship and presidential primaries.... Okoro!

Relax…

E go soon clear for your eye

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by haslaw(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Sharap u dirty bush pig.
After the primary una eye go clear.
Which state in Nigeria can Osinbajo boast of today? U tink dis is class rep election.? U don't have structure u want to win presidential ticket.? Dat era don pass.

Tinubu has Lagos delegates
Amaechi has Rivers delegates
What does ur VP have?
He's waiting for Buhari endorsement. Hahahahahahahaha........mumu

Help me tell them ooo

Odale snake Backstabber Osinbajo lost his polling stations at the assemblies, governorship and presidential elections.

Snake Osinbajo has absolutely no electoral value and some MumuOlodos actually expect him to win presidential elections in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by haslaw(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Penguin2:

Exactly

If they are not zoning to Southeast, the next closest person is Amaechi like you have said.

If PDP gives its ticket to Amaechi, expect a bloc vote from SE/SS for Amaechi. A little support from north and it’s done deal for him.

Gozac:

We are used to SW media noise.
Amaechi is the most qualified to fly the APC flag and by the grace of God he clinch it.
Amaechi will surprise the duo of them
Mark my words, slow waters run deep.

These ones should stop taking mkporu miri. That is the only thing that could make someone lose his senses completely to the extent of typing such rubbish.

Ameachi is a politician with zero electoral value.
Ameachi that has been ran out of Rivers state by Wike. Ameachi that can't even campaign in his own home state wants to win presidential elections in Nigeria.

Kai!!! Nothing wey mkporu miri no fit cause.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Penguin2: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
haslaw:

These ones should stop taking mkporu miri. That is the only thing that could make someone lose his senses completely to the extent of typing such rubbish.

Ameachi that has been ran out of Rivers state by Wike. Ameachi that can't even campaign in his own home state wants to win presidential elections in Nigeria.

Don’t worry, your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by DownChelsea(f): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
Osinbajo is not even in the race. He can't get more delegates than Amaechi.

But both will get more than Tibubu.
And that's a win for Nigeria
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by haslaw(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t worry, your eyes go clear

Bring facts and stop smoking mkporu miri.

Ameachi cannot deliver Rivers state not to even talk of Nigeria.

Ameachi that can't even walk freely in his own home state

Make Una dey get small sense na.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Penguin2: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
haslaw:

Lol!

If that makes you feel good, I wouldn’t be the one to deny you happiness.

Go ahead my dear

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by SledgeHammerer: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
DownChelsea:

But both will get more than Tibubu.
And that's a win for Nigeria

Tinubu is not in the class of those kids. Just wait and see the results of the primary.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by DownChelsea(f): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Tinubu is not in the class of those kids. Just wait and see the results of the primary.

TIBUBU will be humiliated.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by MrCEO69(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Had it been you are talking about biafuro, I have no idea how it is.

But this is Nigeria my country, me and my fellow compatriots are free to elect who we want as our leaders.

So, Nwanne, you should be more interested in when ohamadickhead is to appear before fulani justice Binta Nyako as regards the biafuro project. cool

Rest man… chop you dollars na today… grin grin

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by MrCEO69(m): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2022
haslaw:

All you guys do is create 100s of account on twitter, nairaland and facebook with diff profile just to behave like fools. because of small $$.

Everybody is ipob or you reference one thing that has to do with south east to the person challenging you. what does mkporu miri have to do with all these whereas you master is the godfather of drugs in nigeria with his yellow teeth .

Calm down and chop your dollar we no go beat you.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by MrCEO69(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2022
haslaw:

Shut up. you sold you brain and life to a liar. and you are here saying someone is smoking what. The one You master smoke give you… you don finish am?

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by essentialone(m): 3:28am On Apr 19, 2022
If you vote for any body above 50 years, may thunder destroy your generation one after the other.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by edosignature(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Most political supporters of politicians are cowards especially the poor in Heart, Materials & Wealth.

Politicians have no interest of the masses at heart, all the care about are their selfish interest.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by jneutron4000: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2022
DownChelsea:

My father will be humiliated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka / How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.