Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,293 members, 7,934,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! (2430 Views)

Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. / Attention Seun, Is Nairaland Now Tribalized??? (pix) / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by LeoDeKing: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Justiceleague1:

@ seun nofuckstogive his other account apart from Liondeleo is Simplyleo
Seun, pls confirm if those accounts were serving ban at the time leodeking was created so this one alternating between 4 different monikers per day stop hopping in and out of my mention.
Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by Justiceleague1: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seun, pls confirm if those ol' accounts are presently banned so this one alternating between 4 different mon i Ke rs per day stop grin hoping in and out of my mention.
The thing is, they were most certainly banned when you registered this present one

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by LeoDeKing: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Justiceleague1:

The thing is, they were most certainly banned when you registered this present one
This one must be really excited getting response from me, at least today, a life ambition. cheesy

See him editing and re editing every minute, emboldening even letters, he has achieved his life time ambition. cheesy

Now, enough of the privilege, but in your reply, try adding that your favourite picture with a well developed biceps. I mean your picture whose name you are trying to embolden for my notice.

No more response from me till further notice. You may now go for thanksgiving.
If you like, quote me with Iceberg, afonjaconehead, genbuhari, privilege don expire.
Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by Justiceleague1: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This one must be really excited getting response from me, at least today, a life ambition. cheesy

See him editing and re editing every minute, emboldening even letters, he has achieved his life time ambition. cheesy

Now, enough of the privilege, but in your reply, try adding that your favourite picture with a well developed biceps. I mean your picture whose name you are trying to embolden for my notice.

No more response from me till further notice. You may now go for thanksgiving.
If you like, quote me with Iceberg, afonjaconehead, genbuhari, privilege don expire.

Your lies have been exposed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by Seun(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Seun

Again let me reiterate, LeoDeKing and Helinues are your major problems on this forum regarding tribalism, multiple acocunt usage, tribal hate, tribal clashes and hate speech.

Look no further than LeoDeKing and Helinues.. don't take my word for it... Just browse Thier chat history as far back as a month and you will be absolutely horrified at how brazenly they propagate hate speech on this forum.

It's a ripple effect sir.. these memners spawn more like minded people who are just as negative and disruptive hence the situation we have now where virtually every thread is filled with tribal bashing an no sane discourse is to be found anymore.

Stop these two accounts and watch their other acoxunts get exposed.

Cheers sir
Noted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Seun

Again let me reiterate, LeoDeKing and Helinues are your major problems on this forum regarding tribalism, multiple acocunt usage, tribal hate, tribal clashes and hate speech.

Look no further than LeoDeKing and Helinues.. don't take my word for it... Just browse Thier chat history as far back as a month and you will be absolutely horrified at how brazenly they propagate hate speech on this forum.

It's a ripple effect sir.. these memners spawn more like minded people who are just as negative and disruptive hence the situation we have now where virtually every thread is filled with tribal bashing an no sane discourse is to be found anymore.

Stop these two accounts and watch their other acoxunts get exposed.

Cheers sir
Seun, don't be misled by this hypocritical Igbo boy mentioning only monickers he dislikes for having a contrary opinion to his and his bandwagon of never-do-wells. How on earth will you omit renowned tribalists like frigga13, penguin2, truthisunique2, and single out helinius and leodeking just because of your political and tribal differences? Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. Seun, I'll implore you to dig deep into the posts of the aforementioned including 'nofuckstogive' who's pretending to be detribalized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by livebyday(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Seun:
Noted.

Hello Mr Osewa

The below member kriss216 alters people's comments to insult them ,it's getting out of hand really

Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by Kriss216: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
livebyday:

Hello Mr Osewa

The below member kriss216 alters people's comments to insult them ,it's getting out of hand really
Please be careful about that moniker. That's not me. He cloned my account.

The impostor removed "216" from my moniker and added "2i6".

I've reported him severally here yet the mods keep allowing him impersonate me.

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44.

Please look into this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi's Village Has Been In Darkness For 5 Months Now - Where Is The Obi's Dubai? / "Osuntokun Must Resign” – Labour Party In Crisis As Pub Secretary Attacks New DG / 2023 Presidential Election: USA Challenges INEC Declaration Of Tinubu As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.