Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,142 members, 7,963,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Chrisland School Is Hiding The Case, Threaten To Kill My Daughter - Mother - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland School Is Hiding The Case, Threaten To Kill My Daughter - Mother (489 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland School Is Hiding The Case, Threaten To Kill My Daughter - Mother by Tariqoboh: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
A woman purporting to be the mother of a 10-year-old Chrisland School student who was allegedly r#ped during a school trip to Dubai claims the school has threatened to kill her daughter if she "speaks out" about her involvement in sexual acts.

"They've been threatening my daughter that if she comes out, they'll kill her; that it's a man's voice, so she should be quiet, she shouldn't reveal to me," the mom said in a video that went viral.

We recall that Chrisland School in Lekki suspended a 10-year-old female pupil who was sexually molested and video recorded by her classmates during a school trip in Dubai.

The woman accused the school management of trying to cover up the case.. https://digitalskil.com/chrisland-school-is-trying-to-hide-the-case-threaten-to-kill-my-daughter-mother/

(1) (Reply)

Understanding UKVI Proof of Fund Requirements / How To Pass Your Exam Without Reading / Rector Crashes Transport Fares In Federal Polytechnic Nekede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.