Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

How Legit Please? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Legit Please? (175 Views)

Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. / How Legit Is This Job Address? / Scam Or Legit Please (aquada Corporation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Legit Please? by thanksjosh005: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please, only candid replies... Thanks.
ASAP

I received an offer to work for a company which I do not wish in disclosing for now. The company seems so legit after doing the needful.
— of course, I had confirmed their website and everything about them. Nothing to suspect not untill the image below.

Prior to that, understand I was actually getting hired by someone who is also a manager to the company. I had seen details about him on the website too. All conversations took place on Telegram but got my client or employer who was employing on a remote basis from Upwork.

I was feeling confident on the fact that it was all legit. I was excited about the offer not until my misgivings about the stage we got to when he sent me an employee form to fill. The second to the last pages contained the info with red fonts. New employees are to pay a processing fee. I don't understand this stage. Doesn't really add up to me to want to continue. In fact, at this point I never replied back. It's been like three weeks now. The same same employer called back again.
Please, what do you think I can do

Re: How Legit Please? by thanksjosh005: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Am i being taxed (sounds a little reasonable) or scammed (so to speak, as some would suggest)?

(1) (Reply)

Get This Free And Easy Job, Be Your Own Boss / Crypto Arbitrage And Paypal Available In Good Rate / Professional Drivers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.