Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) (35590 Views)

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by yuping(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
undecided I always wonder after kidnappings the kidnapper did they disappear in thing air or what? that nobody will see where or how they disappear cus me I don't understand again ooo, the amount of KASTELA, Road safety, policemen, Air force and Army personnel Kaduna have I don't think someone can escape it without being notice.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Very soon people won't be doing pre wedding photo shoots no more so they don't get marked as money bags since they can afford a wedding ceremony.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Edoreborn: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Emadani(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
What's Nigeria up to cry cry

Full video: Chrisland school girl alleged rape case.....this is so sad

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3VKsKlacZo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by juman(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigeria has gone.
Dead country.

Say no to dirty stinking apc.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Honestfrend: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Prime suspect is close by...

But e fit b Buhari kingsmen o.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
check with her exes, her lovers, sugar daddy, ogas at the top, "big god" benefactors and FWB who may be against this union too...

Not every female is as wayward as your mother and sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kaduna is so fked up that people have moved out of thier homes to live in cheaper residences to throw kidnappers off the scent.

But Buhari will do nothing because it is an apc state. They need a military administrator until everything comes to order
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by BotherMleeper(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
gambia:
Someone close to her must have tipped the kidnappers.

Happens too often, a bride kidnapped close to her wedding. Very suspect.

Hope they don't taste it before the groom, though.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by mrbass18: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
undecidedeverything happening in Kaduna is a back to back hit Do you know El rufai is the worst leader to ever come out of existence...know that .. know Peace....am impressed the way kidnapers have found their new base where even our so called military can't stop them ..smh
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't want to go into conclusions, but most of the times, this has to do with a rival female or estranged ex, anyways we will begin by profiling people that may wish that the marriage doesn't hold and this is where everyone brings up former exes and affairs that may av warranted this
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

did he mention ur mother and sister? idiat!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by PharNEWS(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Matters ARISING.

Insecurities here and then
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by godofuck231: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oh soirit of conjugation, her hymen will be bulalad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
My God this woman is so breathtakingly beautiful. Absolutely stunning to behold. One can only imagine the mental torment her family and fiance are going through. Even if a ransom is paid and this woman is freed, the horrific experience she endured at the hands of kidnappers will haunt her and her loved ones for the rest of their lives.

Anyone who has the means to leave Kaduna and the north of Nigeria would be wise to leave as a matter of extreme urgency. Move south, or even move to Ghana, but whatever you do, LEAVE northern Nigeria as soon as is humanly possible, because Satan is on the rampage there now and for the foreseeable future.,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Elsanchez: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
U say wetin?
Proudlycanadian:
This is devastating.
GIST
Some weeks back I attended a wedding in Edo but the groom didn't show up. The priest continued with the mass all the same, you know catholics don't joke with time. The bride was devastated. It was time for homily (preaching, usually half way through the wedding) and the priest even talked about how it's a cliche for brides to be late and he expressed how disappointed he is that the groom hasn't arrived. People were beginning to think he has turned back on the marriage until he walked right in.
We later realized that he was actually early to the wedding but was picked up by his friend and some policemen because he owed his friend some money.
I know this should be a thread on its own but your opinion here still matters.
Have a restful evening

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by israelmao(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
I hope she was not set up by her rival?It's now a story of dowry being converted to ransom.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Miracle2022: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Better go and check her ex boyfriend house.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Miracle2022: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

you speak like an illiterate. Did you even read and understand what he was saying? The guy is trying to tell you that there are some people that may be against this marriage,and they will do everything to stop the union. Did he insult the bride? Did he call her wayward?
I blame Seun for allowing illiterates to have access to this forum.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
gambia:
Someone close to her must have tipped the kidnappers.

a possibility, or she was just in the right place at the wrong time.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by UNDFTD: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please join us pray for her safe return,” she said.

Praying alone is not going to solve your problem. Make sure you have enough cash to pay for her release. This is what you get for staying in ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Miracle2022:
you speak like an illiterate. Did you even read and understand what he was saying? The guy is trying to tell you that there are some people that may be against this marriage,and they will do everything to stop the union. Did he insult the bride? Did he call her wayward?
I blame Seun for allowing illiterates to have access to this forum.

Your verbal reasoning and comprehensive skills are really low. He is trying to call the lady a prostitute. I studied literature in English in high school so I can explain every nuance in a sentence.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Miracle2022: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Your verbal reasoning and comprehensive skills are really low. He is trying to call the lady a prostitute. I studied literature in English in high school so I can explain every nuance in a sentence.
what if tomorrow they found out that she was actually kidnapped by her ex,what will you say?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by ello29(m): 12:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Stop telling people about your marriage, do it secretly. I think what is happening in kaduna is sabotage. Someone close to you will pretend to be nice to you but is out to destroy you instead
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2022
Miracle2022:
what if tomorrow they found out that she was actually kidnapped by her ex,what will you say?

Probably her ex did it, but you still trying to play dumb, ehh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo) / Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.