Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,056 members, 7,919,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Did Jesus Actually Rise Like Agege Bread? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Actually Rise Like Agege Bread? (448 Views)

Did Jesus Actually Preached Religion? Read Reno Omokri's Response To Muslim Man / Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Actually Rise Like Agege Bread? by winningwinner(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
It is in the wake of the Easter festivities that I opened my mailbox to see the message Sterling Bank sent out the two their custmers...

Guess what? They added mockery to the Easter celebrations by alluding that Jesus rose like agege bread... I don't know, if I am the only one that saw the message...

Why should an organization like Sterling Bank make mockery of the Easter celebrations?

Re: Did Jesus Actually Rise Like Agege Bread? by WoundedLamb: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rise*
Re: Did Jesus Actually Rise Like Agege Bread? by duro4chang(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thank God I no dey use Sterling ank
Re: Did Jesus Actually Rise Like Agege Bread? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Very much in bad taste and only exposes the limit of their creativity

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Actually Rise Like Agege Bread? by winningwinner(m): 12:41am On Apr 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Rise*

Thanks so much... I got it..

(1) (Reply)

Full Blown Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria, What Is The Political Solution? / I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? / See, Atheist Girls Do Not Even Want Atheist Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.