Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,135 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career (26059 Views)

How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Thorondor: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2022
Don’t worry. Just switch over to horse racing or politics betting �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Mooh247: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
cool

Sport betting didn't ruin you, greed did

You are a criminal and a dishonest one.... Imagine you diverting someone else money for your own self and still blaming bet for your theft of other people's sweat and blood

People like you would go on loan apps, take loans, waste it and blame the loan company when they come after you

8 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by goldtube(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Pufpuf(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
I stopped gambling last year October after loosing about 20million naira over 4years plus several loans debts. U can never recover your money in gambling

9 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by leonard002(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Just decide to stake only singles. Don't stake more than one outcome or more than one match. Decide firmly to do so. Gambling is fun. Everything can be addictive with lack of discipline.

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Candidlady: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
On this very day, I've decided to deactivate all my online account in a bid to curtail this unhealthy habit. Albeit am aware of the fact that to independently and complete rid this evil addiction is near practical impossible. The pipe dream to quickly try to chase one lose or double ones capital via online is one thing that I've come to believe that it's impossible. Deactivating these accounts is a step i feel towards the right direction as I work towards quitting betting in general.

I'm so ashame to tell y'all how much I've lost since the beginning of this year, the pass 15days alone is so hoooge! That made me to realise betting as the greatest scam ever invented on earth. If Barcelona could be trailing 2goals at home to Frankfurt in a game of such important. And as little as staking DNB is is too much to anticipate?.

This bookies do not just worked with the great mathematicians but with professional psychologist whom through many years of research have found out that an addiction will always come home to roast.

The inscription 'bet responsible' is a facade, and he who master it and discipline his mind would always share the loot with the bookies.

So far I've deactivated my sportybet account. Waiting for bet naija and betking to respond to my twitter massages so as to do the needful. As for merrybet, I'm still having a second thought as I eyeing this year PFP.

And for those who may not understand this, I pray you find the light soon and realise it.

So help me God as I work towards quitting the evil venture.

Remember, great men on this thread have being conquered by the almighty alabi. I remember Chidikaobi.

Copied
6ixT8

20 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by 07kjb: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
When u go no say betting hard is when you are looking for common 2 odd to stake 100,000 or above

Betting doesn't make rich the earlier u know the better for u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by bakar007: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Extrastiv01:

Hello everyone, my name is not necessary, I am 28 years old and I am on the verge of losing my job but the important thing here is that sport betting is about to ruin my life and career and I need help and advise from you all. It all started when my friend Bolaji(not real name) introduced me to this popular sport betting platform last year which I strongly believe that 80% of Nigerian youths would know or even use on a regular basis.

I started playing games on this platforms with the little money I made from side hustles,it was cool because I could still remember my first game; I staked #2000 on a match between Liverpool and a smaller club and I cashed out massively that weekend. I was so happy and all of a sudden I became greedy. I began to stake higher and started looking for higher and better odds to boost my winnings, I started staking with my salary and then it got worse that I started using my life savings to play games in which most time I don't win but still I won't back out hoping I would win back all my lost money in the next game ,I would even borrow money from my neighbors and friends as a matter of fact, I got a new name on the street: (BABA 2 ODDS)

Last week, my boss gave me #150,000 to go and deposit at the bank but instead I transferred the money into my betting account wallet hoping I could double the money. I predicted realmadrid to win on last week champions league match against Chelsea,though they qualified for the next round but they still lost to Chelsea. I almost ran mad at the viewing centre. Anyways my boss has been calling me since and I couldn't pick because I don't know what to tell him.....
Nairalanders I need your advise and help!!!

Bet with your spare cash only

3 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Purelypure(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Say NO to irresponsible betting.. Sport betting is a multi billion dollar business. It was before u arrived on earth and it will remain after u depart.

Fight your addiction man...

8 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by princeemmma(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2022
My guy you are the one that started loving betting first,.......

Now betting is showing you love by brainwashing you..... You dey complain

You better show more love to betting
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by OneKinGuy(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2022
Borrow moeny from your, family and play sure 2 odds

3 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by AlphaBeta130: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2022
Read allen carr easy way to quit gambling. Finish the book at a go. When you finish the book, to place a bet will scare you like hell. Message me for the pdf. Your brain has been altered and you need it to be corrected. Message me on WhatsApp for the pdf zero 8 ten 5 thirty 15 ten
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by GloriousGbola: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
You gradually started betting with your salary

Even the bet site says bet RESPONSIBLY meaning you clearly ignored their advise. Nawa for you.

That is just virtue signalling. The betting companies know exactly what they are doing bet9ja and Co are an unregulated scourge that is destroying Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by owoshuyi(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2022
Devil don 'cash out' for this mattetcry cry.
My only advice is: borrow money(up to the 150k of your boss) from people ASAP and let your boss know his money is safe.

If not, just confess to him and beg him to give you time to return his money.

Keeping yourself away from him is only making things worse for you.

5 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Ajlee54321: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Pls don't go into sports betting if you don't have strong self control. As a rationalist and former pundit when I began to observe myself from outside and how I pay salary to gambling for the past 8 months with nothing to show for it. I quit 1 month + and I don't discuss or view anything related to betting I've also cleared all screenshot and apps related.
You can break free if you want to.
PS: CHANGE YOUR FRIENDS

10 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Skillsnigeria: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm, the lord will deliver you

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by DenreleDave(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2022
pls keep playing.. e remain small u go turn millionaire
Extrastiv01:

Hello everyone, my name is not necessary, I am 28 years old and I am on the verge of losing my job but the important thing here is that sport betting is about to ruin my life and career and I need help and advise from you all. It all started when my friend Bolaji(not real name) introduced me to this popular sport betting platform last year which I strongly believe that 80% of Nigerian youths would know or even use on a regular basis.

I started playing games on this platforms with the little money I made from side hustles,it was cool because I could still remember my first game; I staked #2000 on a match between Liverpool and a smaller club and I cashed out massively that weekend. I was so happy and all of a sudden I became greedy. I began to stake higher and started looking for higher and better odds to boost my winnings, I started staking with my salary and then it got worse that I started using my life savings to play games in which most time I don't win but still I won't back out hoping I would win back all my lost money in the next game ,I would even borrow money from my neighbors and friends as a matter of fact, I got a new name on the street: (BABA 2 ODDS)

Last week, my boss gave me #150,000 to go and deposit at the bank but instead I transferred the money into my betting account wallet hoping I could double the money. I predicted realmadrid to win on last week champions league match against Chelsea,though they qualified for the next round but they still lost to Chelsea. I almost ran mad at the viewing centre. Anyways my boss has been calling me since and I couldn't pick because I don't know what to tell him.....

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Ajlee54321: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Pufpuf:
I stopped gambling last year October after loosing about 20million naira over 4years plus several loans debts. U can never recover your money in gambling
I'm happy I didn't get to this stage before quitting.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by zakkxx: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2022
If u like don’t stop!! Continue to ask us useless questions! Till today I have like 1500 in my bet naija account!! I dash them and I will not give any body the account!! I have win more from them but I naturally hate gambling!! That is why I stop!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Yommychrz(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2022
ncyork:
go hard or go home lol
let me go home boss betting is fucking dangerous

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2022
grin money chase has ruined alot

2 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by spencekat(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2022
Bolaji26:
I once won 3.4m from betting with 700 but because I was addicted to it that time and looking for 4m to balance my plans, I come use d 3.4m carried Chelsea to win at 1.13odd.

Na so i lost the money.

Till today, I no dey go near betting again and na beg beg i dey beg for money now
I doubt this story.

13 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Gkay1(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Greedy is very bad.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Ishilove: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Extrastiv01:

You have ruined your career already

3 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by dalass(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2022
I got a new name on the street: (BABA 2 ODDS)
Nairalanders I need your advise and help!!![/quote]

Baba 2 odds. Go to prison willingly. When there, you won't be able to play any games. That should cure you of your addiction to betting.

Then find another job after paying off your debts and stay far away from bets

2 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Localgrandpa: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2022
You are not greedy just dumb, and not smart. I sure say I greedy pass you but smart enough to stay away from gambling and get money quick scams like those ponzi stuffs. It's ok to be greedy just bee smart about it

5 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Maverick777: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Bolaji26:
I once won 3.4m from betting with 700 but because I was addicted to it that time and looking for 4m to balance my plans, I come use d 3.4m carried Chelsea to win at 1.13odd.

Na so i lost the money.

Till today, I no dey go near betting again and na beg beg i dey beg for money now
what match? what season?
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Englishisamust: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2022
L
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Slynation(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Extrastiv01:

BABA 2 ODDS got me laughing....grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by spencekat(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2022
OYENIYIJK:
I'm with the customer service in the bank, one guy in front of me is busy predicting games on his Sporty bet app grin

This shit is addictive!
Very very addictive.I can remember 'cooking games'on my phone during a church service.

3 Likes

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by spencekat(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Maverick777:

what match? what season?
That guy can lie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jumia Sacks 900 Workers To Reduce Cost Of Operation / Aero Contractors Sacks 95% Of Workers (with Pictures Of Staff Protest Today) / No Salary: Nlc Plans Strike For 23rd August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.