Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? (1798 Views)

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Some guys would rather go for a virgin, while others prefer experienced women.

I once had a discussion with a friend and he said he prefers an experienced woman as she would handle his manhood better than an inexperienced woman.
Another guy said he doesn’t like left over and second hand food, therefore he would go for a virgin. I asked him, what about the women he had “eaten” (since he views them as food), who would take them now they are “left overs”? He went dumb!
For me, I think whether virgin or not, the main point is being an accommodating and peaceful woman. No one wants to marry wahala.
Most men today go for women who can bring things other than sex to the table. Women who would have positive impact in their life, irrespective of how many exes they’ve had.

What do you think?

Let’s hear from you all as regards this.
Drop your comments below.

PLEASE JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL HERE https:///kizzbrowntv FOR MORE CONTENT

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2022
WATCH BALCK SHERIF KWAKU THE TRAVELLER REMIX HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAbHRvN6l50
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Ammishaddai: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2022
I can date an experienced lady
So long as she's a good cook with a repentant Spirit towards God .

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Jeon(f): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2022
V

TOGETHER WE TEACH OURSELVES AND LRARN.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Are you here to advertise your business or to give us advise

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Boogyman557: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool Any 1..

So far as the TOTTO tight and the BOBZ stand like STANDING fan!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by yuping(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2022
undecided wetin I go use experience do? Marriage na life time we go learn eventually.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by caesymore(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2022
If seal is broken take it back...
Even tonimas sabi that one.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by bibianna(f): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Whatever rocks your boat! smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Kriss216: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2022
A non virgin Nigerian girl is a recipè for disaster. Flee brethren, flee.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Southernigbo: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2022
experienced ladies are very likely to be wild and even so irresponsible and irreligious naughty

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Qatar2022: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2022
I married a virgin but I'm very much tired of that marriage because of her low sex drive and inexperience . Please marry a woman that will meet your standard in everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Patented: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Marriage matter pass virginity. Sexual satisfaction and fidelity are not predicated on somebody being a virgin or not. These things are largely superficial.
Sense, compromise, faithfulness and flexibility.
Anybody who can't take shot don't get married cos even you go dey deliver shit
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nyascobar1414: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Na mumu dey marry second hand product

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Na mumu dey marry seicond hand product

ABI, u get sense at all. Na Who go marry the once u do nyash?
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nonexisting: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2022
If you want to marry a woman and she isn't a virgin, offer to pay half her brideprice. If her people refuses, don't marry her. You should be paying a maiden's brideprice, not an olosho's brideprice. It's like paying an aboki for cow meat and he sells donkey meat to you. They are all red meats but if you did NYSC in the North, you'd understand the scam.
If your wife is not a virgin, never allow her put on white veil over her face during the wedding. Doing so will make you an accessory to a sin against God. If you stand at the alter of God and support such lie, be ready to continue living with her lies. Don't come here tomorrow and start crying that she had lied to you because you supported her lies before the alter of God.
Be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm, most people commenting here don't even know anything about marriage. You Guys are making it look like the experience once are sinners or useless. Before u think of marrying a virgin make sure u too is a virgin. Case close....

As for me I go preferred an experienced woman ooo. Who Virgin epp

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nyascobar1414: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
IamKizzbrown10:

lmaoo.. See this guy oo..
How dat one take concern me

So you expect say she don get upto 15 boyfriends and 60bodycounts and all of those guys don fvvk am come dump am, then me ah go come save am..
As those ones fvvk am come no marry am. Me ah go also fvvk am bt ah no go ft marry am...

I can date exh.0es and collect my share but as for marriage its no hymen, no Ring...

Cos I dont wanna put my seeds in a bad soil. Iffu dont gerrit, forget bout it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nyascobar1414: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2022
IamKizzbrown10:
Hmmm, most people commenting here don't even know anything about marriage. You Guys are making it look like the experience once are sinners or useless. Before u think of marrying a virgin make sure u too is a virgin. Case close....

See this guy oo.. Seems you are still a grown up kid... I see you can settle for less.. Or do you think this girls out there can marry a broke man
You are saying virgins should marry virgins, okay how about telling these broke slayqueens(girls) to marry broke men.. But will they NO... Girls dont settle for less so I ain't see any reason a man should also settle for less....

Imagine marrying a girl that was gangbanged by 6 of my friends, how will those niggas feel when they come to your wedding ceremony, Omo they will feel disgusted cos them don see your wife wey be ex-h0e finish...

So In summary, If virgins should go for virgins, broke girls should go for broke boys, but will taht ever happen?? NO..

So dont settle for less, dont pay the heavy price of commitment to a used products...

Be wise son!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
If you want to marry a woman and she isn't a virgin, offer to pay half her brideprice. If her people refuses, don't marry her. You should be paying a maiden's brideprice, not an olosho's brideprice. It's like paying an aboki for cow meat and he sells donkey meat to you. They are all red meats but if you did NYSC in the North, you'd understand the scam.
If your wife is not a virgin, never allow her put on white veil over her face during the wedding. Doing so will make you an accessory to a sin against God. If you stand at the alter of God and support such lie, be ready to continue living with her lies. Don't come here tomorrow and start crying that she had lied to you because you supported her lies before the alter of God.
Be wise.

BRO LEAVE THAT MATTER, IF YOU WANT A VIRGIN GO GET IT AND LEAVE THE EXPERIENCE ONCE FOR US... WHO NO BORN WITHOUT SINS... ABI UR PAPA MARRY UR MAMA AS VIRGIN

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by iykofias(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Experience in what, harlotry?
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

See this guy oo.. Seems you are still a grown up kid... I see you can settle for less.. Or do you think this girls out there can marry a broke man
You are saying virgins should marry virgins, okay how about telling these broke slayqueens(girls) to marry broke men.. But will they NO... Girls dont settle for less so I ain't see any reason a man should also settle for less....

Imagine marrying a girl that was gangbanged by 6 of my friends, how will those niggas feel when they come to your wedding ceremony, Omo they will feel disgusted cos them don see your wife wey be ex-h0e finish...

So In summary, If virgins should go for virgins, broke girls should go for broke boys, but will taht ever happen?? NO..

So dont settle for less, dont pay the heavy price of commitment to a used products...

Be wise son!

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

IF NO, THEN U MUST BE A FOOL, IF YES THEN LEAVE THE EXPERIENCE ONCE FOR US... ABI UR PAPA MARRY UR MAMA AS VIRGIN

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nyascobar1414: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2022
To you all ndii experience ones...
Imagine paying a full bride price for a girl that was banged in exchange of 2k.. Others got a cooch!e with a peanut(2k, Indomie and egg), but you wanna go spend millions of naira for that same cooch!e...
Men no dey like get sense, that is why when these ladies treat you guys wotoporiously, I'm always glad cos atleast you've learnt a bitter lesson.

A car was bought for 3million,after being used for upto 3yrs, it was auctioned and you still bought the same car for 6million, how does that sound?

That is practically how you are cheated when you marry a non virgin..

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nyascobar1414: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2022
IamKizzbrown10:

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

IF NO, THEN U MUST BE A FOOL, IF YES THEN LEAVE THE EXPERIENCE ONCE FOR US... ABI UR PAPA MARRY UR MAMA AS VIRGIN

Why should I be a virgin as a man to marry a virgin?

Ookay, how about broke girls not marrying broke guys, is that not double standards?

Marriage is an opportunity for a man to chose the best out of various number of girls..
So as a man, I'm gonna chose the best, I cant Imagine myself settling down for an ex runs girls who have repented..
Dammnn, I cant commit to such a female, cos she will literally disgust me..

Its fvvk H*es and marry virgins..

No Hymen, No Ring..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nyascobar1414: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Patented:
Marriage matter pass virginity. Sexual satisfaction and fidelity are not predicated on somebody being a virgin or not. These things are largely superficial.
Sense, compromise, faithfulness and flexibility.
Anybody who can't take shot don't get married cos even you go dey deliver shit

Abeg try marry retired runs girl..
Ah wan check something!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Patented: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Is every non-virgin a retired runs girl?

Nyascobar1414:

Abeg try marry retired runs girl..
Ah wan check something!
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nyascobar1414: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Patented:
Is every non-virgin a retired runs girl?

what the difference between a girl with 6bodycounts and the one with 500bodycounts...

As far as she doesnt have one bodycounts then she's a slvts.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by SmartPolician: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2022
IamKizzbrown10:

Stop attacking the guy. The first question you should ask him is if her has ever deflowered a girl. If he sleeps with a girl who isn't a virgin, how can you blame her not being a virgin on the second or tenth guy who slept with her?

To the question, virginity is a plus, but there's more to marriage than virginity. Girls lose their virginity through different means, including consensual sex, abuse, rape, etc

However, irrespective of how a girl lost it, the most important thing is marrying a lady who loves you, cares for you, respects and understands you, loves your family, etc. Again, marriage is bigger than virginity.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
IamKizzbrown10:

In summary you want your family to end up like will smith abi?...read the question again they said MARRY not date oo...make I no assume say your head no correct
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Nyascobar1414: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop attacking the guy. The first question you should ask him is if her has ever deflowered a girl. If he sleeps with a girl who isn't a virgin, how can you blame her not being a virgin on the second or tenth guy who slept with her?

To the question, virginity is a plus, but there's more to marriage than virginity. Girls lose their virginity through different means, including consensual sex, abuse, rape, etc

However, irrespective of how a girl lost it, the most important thing is marrying a lady who loves you, cares for you, respects and understands you, loves your family, etc. Again, marriage is bigger than virginity.

When will you all know that love doesn't exist between adolescent...
Females dont love, they respect..

When will you all know this...

Instead look for a girl that likes you, that is obsessed with you..
Finish

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by MistarT(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Well, the best thing is to marry a woman with a good character, my wife truly had relationships more than I did but that doesn't mean i will disdain her, see when a woman has a truly repentant heart and she's ready to learn and be submissive (submission is mutual),she's good to go, let me shock you guys do you know if she truly, truly wholeheartedly changes and becomes new in and out, God will fix her, I wouldn't say more than this.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or An Experienced Woman? by Realmi: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin

Even to work for better company EXPERIENCE is needed...

So why won't I look out for experience grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Hiding Something? / How To Know A Loyal Woman[photos] / If I Die Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.