Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,152 members, 7,880,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Beating Women: Does Holy Quran supports it? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beating Women: Does Holy Quran supports it? (156 Views)

As A Christian What Does Holy Communion Signify? / TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M / Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beating Women: Does Holy Quran supports it? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2022
So I stumbled on a chapter of Quran that support beating women, I didn’t believe at first, I had to go look it up in 4 different version

My omo was omoed.. Abegi can one Muslim explain better ?
cos ehn
#Copied

CC mind44 lalasticlala

Re: Beating Women: Does Holy Quran supports it? by Maynman: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
You are yet to see verses about slavery and having sex with captured women?
Re: Beating Women: Does Holy Quran supports it? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Shouldn't you be first concerned about the support of pedophile, forced marriage and girl child marriage before you even think of the "beating of women".....

3 Likes

Re: Beating Women: Does Holy Quran supports it? by xaliujokes(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2022
The Qur'an doesn't support the Beating of Women, the Qur'an is against it . In fact the Qur'an condemns it.

The type of Arabic used in the Holy Qur'an is the Classical Arabic and is used from the period of Pre-Islamic Arabia to that of the Abbasid Caliphate. Which made the translation not easily understood by non Muslims.

So the Qur'an says that you shouldn't beat your wife or hurt her. If she annoys you, you can stop sharing bed with her, and tap her lightly just for her to know that your are not happy. It she shows remorse and behaves well you can come back to bed and advice her.

We shouldn't condemn what we don't understand. I like that you ask but your question is quite judgemental.

Peace. ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Thousand Marbles / AFRICA UK USA Join Occult For Money Ritual +2348157903647 / I Have Never Heard Any Word Of Prophecy. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.