Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:39 AM

Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos (621 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) / Umahi Betrays The South With Shameless Igbos Unable To Utter A Word / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by EmekaMD(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Apostle Suleiman said Igbos are shameless and has gone further to once again purvey that baseless theory that "Igbos does not love themselves" that igbos are the greatest enemies of themselves.
This is outright rubbish and holds no waters .

Igbos are actually the only tribe in Nigeria that has shown more love to each other more than any other tribe in Nigeria. This was mentioned by Sarduana of Sokoto as part of the reasons why he doesn't wanna employ Igbos.

Read about "Igbo boi" in Igboland. This is a system where successful igbo men went out of their ways to make sure they train and uplift someone from his village. Some he does not even know personally.

If you've lived outside of the country you'll observe that it is only Igbos who gather themselves and creat "Igbo meetings" . This cellular but important association of brothers in diaspora made sure that they lend helping hands to one another who runs into troubles. Have you ever heard that an Igbo person dies and get buried abroad? This people makes sure they tax themselves and contribute to make sure they send the dead ones home. I've seen countless Yorubas being buried in cemeteries abroad because no one of them cares enough to contribute. Such meeting exist anywhere more than one igbo person finds him or herself. They try to identify with each other and show themselves they way. Ofcourse it comes with its own challenges

I read somewhere online where some people voted Igbos and the Hausas as the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. Not saying tribalism is something to be proud of but you cannot say someone is tribalistic and at same time hate themselves. Tribalism and self hate are words and opposite.

Igbos love themselves more than any tribe in Nigeria and has time and again proven that beyond words.

Try this experiment.

Ask your relatives abroad if they get into troubles who do they think would likely stand for them between a Yoruba stranger and an Igboman stranger.

An Igbo who does not know you would stand for you just by hearing your name and knowing that you are a fellow African, and If he finds out you're a fellow Igbo, he'd give his last card to get you out of that trouble. This is not overstatement.

How else does one show love to one another?

He said Igbo senate presidents fought and kicked themselves out of power.
Well look at what has happen between Tinubu and Osinbajo. I'm sure this is all love.

Apostle Suleiman is a fake man of God who like the rest of Nigerian fake pastors profit from preying on ignorance of their low IQ followers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by blue01(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2022
You have said well, but it's better to ignore that shameless pastor stephanie otobo and allow him run his mouth....
Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Is Apostle Suleiman on Nairaland?
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by EmekaMD(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Is Apostle Suleiman on Nairaland?

lipsrsealed
well I read his trash here on Nairaland
Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Why is igbos the talk on everyone's mouth......na wa ooo
Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Why is igbos the talk on everyone's mouth......na wa ooo.
Nigeria funny ooo
Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by Emergingnation3(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Igbo gaint is tormenting them...

And they afraid Biafra actualization,cos most of them will suffer bankruptcy in the event of breakup...
Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by Godstiger(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Igbo progress:The greatest Nigeria nightmare
Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Must you guys always find a way to include yorubas in your delusions

How did Tinubu and osibanjo got into these matter now?

Is Apostle sulaiman a Yoruba man?

I just weak for these people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by EmekaMD(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:

well I'm sure you understand that it's a comparative Subjectivitism when he made that statement. So you shouldn't be mad when I compared Igbos to the other tribes in my response.
Besides I haven't said anything bad about the Yorubas here

4 Likes

Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by omenkaLives(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:

1 Like

Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2022
I would always ask them name a tribe more United than Igbos in Nigeria I dare you

1 Like

Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2022
EmekaMD:
well I'm sure you understand that it's a comparative Subjectivitism when he made that statement. So you shouldn't be mad when I compared Igbos to the other tribes in my response.
Besides I haven't said anything bad about the Yorubas here
I want you to know that you don't bring others down just to prove a point
I've seen countless Yorubas being buried in cemeteries abroad because no one of them cares enough to contribute.
Ask your relatives abroad if they get into troubles who do they think would likely stand for them between a Yoruba stranger and an Igboman stranger.

These were your words, it might not sound like an insult but it is actually painting the yorubas as uncaring and evil people which is false and baseless

Learn to be diplomatic grin

1 Like

Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by EmekaMD(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=omenkaLives post=112081289][/quote]well you can say what you like. But I know Apostle Suleiman lied here and so I'm calling him out for outright lies.
Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by bomb24: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=omenkaLives post=112081289][/quote]

Degenarated BMC Pig, so Reno omokri the half-witted brain with Little or no knowledge about Igbo history, customs and traditions should be in a better place to lecture us on that? cry cry
Re: Reply To Apostle Suleiman- Shameless Igbos by SilasNwude: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2022
[s][quote author=omenkaLives post=112081289][/quote][/s]
Shut up

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Vows To Investigate And Withdraw Education's Minister Certificate / Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto (Video) / Curfew: Bishop Kukah Commends Tambuwal's Action, Debunks Attack On Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.