Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! (1508 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by adekolaelect(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja face your skull mining region and leave Igbo out of your misery ..
Frustrated poor Ipob Hulligant spotted .Any rich and reasonable Igbos can not wishes for what can be an obstacle to their existences simply because of one uncoordinated Biafra.

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by abobote: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Help for what exactly? Will your vote make the person. Mumu talk
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by amuwo1980: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
You are not Igbo , fake propagandist
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Rayzoom: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is no room for alternative views in your primitive tribal universe. We must all be spear-chucking dunderheads who agree on everything.
Bastard son of a thousand fathers, I know who you.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:
I have business and family interests in Nigeria outside Igboland, and I fear that an Igbo president may be secretly beholden to IPOB, and work to disintegrate the country. I and many Igbos are very nervous about this as we are not prepared to lose our business investments across Nigeria. Please vote Bini or Yoruba or SS, as it is the turn of the south to lead, until my people get rid of IPOB and regain their patriotism as Nigerians.

Happy Tuesday to you all.
He is not Igbo. He is selling a narrative to discredit Igbos.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Idiko1: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Honestly, I do not want any Igbo person to become president of the shithole called Nigeria. I want it to be part of postulations after the disintegration of the zoo.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Legendguy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yoruba man claiming igbo, mcheww

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Truvelisback(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Quintopia:
I have business and family interests in Nigeria outside Igboland, and I fear that an Igbo president may be secretly beholden to IPOB, and work to disintegrate the country. I and many Igbos are very nervous about this as we are not prepared to lose our business investments across Nigeria. Please vote Bini or Yoruba or SS, as it is the turn of the south to lead, until my people get rid of IPOB and regain their patriotism as Nigerians.

Happy Tuesday to you all.
Thanks for ur sincere opinion rather than being tribalistic. The Igbos becoming the President isn't an issue but they blew off their chances by trying to resede from Naija. This has prompted others finding difficult to entrust them with president position and it has blown off the chances of some Igbos who has good intention of being the president country.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Truvelisback(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Felimax:
You speak out of ignorance.
No, even if them give una Biafra, na una go still tear una self to pieces until Biafra collapse.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Felimax(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
No, even if them give una Biafra, na una go still tear una self to pieces until Biafra collapse.

Give us Biafra let us tear ourselves apart na. Give us Biafra ejoor!
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by inspector44(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2022
How do we know u are igbo mumu critics
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by JOemmy(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Quintopia:

Keep deceiving yourself. In the real world of humans there is always a multiplicity of views on any issue, unless they are suppressed, as you seek to do here by denying me 'membership'.

But I reject your primitive and puerile attempts at emotional blackmail.

People like you that's if you are even really igbo are very few amongst the igbos no real igbo person will wish evil for his own people by demarketing his people on social media at this critical time when every reasonable nigerian and igbo person is agitating for someone from igboland to become the next nigeria's president. More than 95% of igbos have a form of investment in igboland so why is ur own different?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman / Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. / Grandson Of Awolowo, Seyi Awolowo Makes It To Obi-datti Campaign List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.