Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane (32682 Views)

Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him / Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by abobote: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
liverpudian9:

Oh sumi what is ikpeba's problem , osimhen can play better than what is doing leave d guy he has is style of playing, i hate ikpeba right from time , even his football analysis i hate it
We share in the sentiment about that loud mouth Ikpeba
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by johnnychuks(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

Salah and Mane above him? In what aspect please?
listen to your argument.
johnnychuks:
na when be the time to correct small boy wey insult his elders! he has no regard to ikpeba.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by KingDamzzy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ikpeba please rest in Jesus name. We have heard you.

Media houses should let it go too. Make everybody move on.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by DaveHarry(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
I support ikpeba on this one. Osimhen is too proud. The way he raises his shoulders, I think the media hypes is taking his head.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Obagofixxy: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
e pain am grin

Him go give am second thought
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Charly68: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
He is offering him a wise counsel.. all those saying he should leave him can't understand the mind of a coach .. Any foot ball star that despises his coach won't shine for long.. they will bench him to ruin his career , this is why a player must build up good character .. those who follow Nigeria football very will realize that the time Amokachie publicly said they're no longer playing for Fame but for money was the point his career started nose diving.. got injured and ran everywhere to no avail.. Let the guy be corrected please..

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Obagofixxy: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
shegoon:
I tire for ikpeba ooo, no wonder they called him "Agbaya". The guy made a bicycle kick in a tight situation, in between defender and u start castigating him since then... No one is perfect and ikpeba is not a legend in this game in his days. His stupid reaction after his penalty cost us AFCON 2000 and no ex eagles blamed him. It's s better he respect himself and dont allow all this small small boys rubbish him.
if to say him score, he go follow praise am ohhh
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by dododawa1: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lol,d guy still dey remember that KID.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Obagofixxy: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
aribisala0:
bloggers must chop
I swear
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:

if to say him score, he go follow praise am ohhh

Exactly the reason why ikpeba dey talk because him waste chances by doing unnecessary bicycle kicks. Infact Osimhen is over hyped.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Qatar2022: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:
I thought ipkeba Don forget the matter
You should learn one or two things from what he said too, people like you learn a lesson in a hard way
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Qatar2022: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:
We all are unique in our own ways. Why should Osimhen strive to be like Salah and Mane? Why won't Mane and Salah be like Osimhen?
Mane is Mane, Salah is Salah and Osimhen is Osimhen.
Try and read next time before you comment, he said he should be humble like them
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Qatar2022: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
sfinkzslot:
Uncle Ikpeba should leave the boy, this is not the time abeg!
Mumu people like you learn a lesson in a hard way
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Kingosytex(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Qatar2022:

Try and read next time before you comment, he said he should be humble like them

Oga, variety is the spice of life. Osimhen can't be like Salah and Salah can't be like Osimhen.

Try and understand that.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Euegene100001: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
I like victor Osimhen not only is he edo is is esan my tribe but he nor try with that insulting reply. He never reach anywhere yet .In front of goal is not so clinical just yet alot to still work on ! So humble and keep working .

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by fredoooooo: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Lord fill us with humility.......A unique virtue, that's requires XTRA effort to sustain when blessed....Very difficult....Man U will miss this dude below today
He's being there all season and they're still 6th on the table, knocked out of ucl not in any competition at the moment ...
Moreover he hasn't done anythingvin Big games this season ..
R.I.P to the son
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ikpeba has a good point about humility, but he needs to give the matter a rest!

These days, unsolicited advice brings about nothing but insults, cause these kids of today see everything as criticism.

So, make everybody chill!... Time will tell if Osimhen is wise in his own way or not! Time will finally tell!
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by tianshie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Promoter2:
He's doing well for himself Sha. Considering where he came from and where he is now, I guess he has achieved all he ever wanted. His choice though.

I sell foreign used generators, industrial and for home use.

"foreign used" = Stolen.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
rhymesnoni:
[s]Because of the wey Osinmeh attacked and Insulted Ikpeba after criticizing his performance in the World cup Qualifiers against Ghana, I lost all the love and respect I have for him (Osinmeh).

I used to be fan of Napoli but I so much hate Napoli now and always pray they loose, i now make sure I follow there matches and pray they always loose. i peay they don't win the Seria A tittle too.

Stupid and overrated Osinmeh[/s]

Rubbish
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Qatar2022: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

Oga, variety is the spice of life. Osimhen can't be like Salah and Salah can't be like Osimhen.

Try and understand that.
He can be humble like them
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Cashio(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:
We all are unique in our own ways. Why should Osimhen strive to be like Salah and Mane? Why won't Mane and Salah be like Osimhen?
He never said he should be like them. He said he should emulate them being his closest successful African brothers.
Those guys are humble, especially mane and i think that is the part ikpeba is stressing. Humility.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by SunMusk(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
There is no way the guy will play that ball with out bicycle kick, he was the most player on the pitch in that match. Be no know weyin Ikepba d look for.....
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Germi9: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Na werey journalist dey draw him leg come out
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Danielle09:
See headline just to make users click

Just some words of encouragement from Ikpeba to osimen and the OP is making it seem like his hitting back at him

Journalism in Nigeria still has a long way to go
undecided
Everything Nigeria this or Nigeria that. That is what journalists do even in Europe, they will put the heading to capture your attention. I can still remember when Mourinho was making headlines every week then a times he just gave his normal opinion but the European paper will carry it as attack, hit blast, condemn, just for paper to sell. My brother is not only in Nigeria is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by Ajimusty2: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:
somebody bring up the matter back.
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by naijapikin2(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oga you too humble yourself, learn from kanu and okocha. They don't drag words with small boys like you.. na you know wetin you get against that boy..
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

Both are humble and never reply anyhow, unlike balotelli and co
Re: Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane by dafeoroyo: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Victor osimhe should chill,ikpeba remain one of the greatest Nigerian player,even now the day I say his salary on multi choice payroll as apundit,o boy l melt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.