Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,172 members, 7,890,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. (516 Views)

I Caught A Scorpion And It Sting Itself To Death. (scorpion suicide) / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by 7victor(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
I saw a front page post here on Nairaland of how some women use menstrual blood to prepare food for their boyfriends.

I think I posted something like this on Nairaland before on how I once caught a lady spitting into a pot she was using to prepare soup for sale.

I tell you the truth that this world is so evil that you don't even know what someone is doing.

Pray before you eat any food because you don't know what they use to prepare it.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by illicit(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
shocked

What did u now do
Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by MMWandali: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Did you confront her or notify the customers going there to eat?
Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by Jeon(f): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
one of the reasons I avoid food cooked by someone else.. either restaurant or eatery.

also heard a story in BORNO, a lady was using water [ water were dy use bath dead body finish ] to cook for the masses... and her restaurant is always filled..

3 Likes

Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by 7victor(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
I believe that the food cannot physically harm someone since the fire has destroyed any germs in it.

The same way fire destroy germs in the entrails of a cow when you are boiling cow meat.

If someone eat raw entrails of a cow, it would be so disgusting and dangerous.

But when cooked, it is very ok to eat.

Saliva is not even as dangerous to eat raw as the entrails of a cow or goat.

But the issue is the spiritual angle to it.

Maybe the person wants to enslave her customers spiritually.

She may be deceiving herself thinking it may work, but it may not work.

Whether what she is doing works or not, we should pray to cancel any evil she is doing.

Since she believes she is doing something spiritual, you must also do something spiritual by speaking with your mouth that any evil in the food cannot affect you.

4 Likes

Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by 7victor(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by 7victor(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by TheCongo2: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:
one of the reasons I avoid food cooked by someone else.. either restaurant or eatery.

also heard a story in BORNO, a lady was using water [ water were dy use bath dead body finish ] to cook for the masses... and her restaurant is always filled..

Regardless of how hard we try to avoid this. I am pretty sure that we have all eat something extremely gross. So long as we are in this world, it is impossible to avoid it.

You are better off not to think about. Just enjoy the food that is presented to you and give glory to God. That is the best you can do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
One was even using human being to cook as meat for people.
Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Heard of one that uses human waste (sh]t) to cook delicacies... men done chow things sha grin embarassed
Re: I Once Caught A Lady Spitting Saliva Into Soup For Sale. by Danielle09: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
On a daily basis different odd things keeps happening in the secret

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Were You Certain That He Or She Was The One Meant For You? / No Reply Or I Don't Have... Which Do You Prefer? / Garden Boy Impregnates Three Biological Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.