Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Do I Be Friends With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Be Friends With Her. (496 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Be Friends With Her. by toyini1234(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
I got attracted to this girl, so I hustled her number. We started chatting I don't know hie to Begin the friendship conversation. Here is what we've said so far

I need suggestions on what next to do

Re: How Do I Be Friends With Her. by okoroemeka(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ok,you have to introduce yourself like(hi,comfort,I am oluwatosin,I got your contacts from our mutual friend )
(C)Really,how can I help you?
I can no longer lie to myself,I have been seeing you for sometime now and I have to tell you the truth.
(C)ok,what truth?)
The truth is that there are some people you see and like them naturally
(C)ok
They say love is blind,I am beginning to believe,since I saw you, I am always happy for no reason and anticipating when to see you again gives me joy
(C)wow
I am beginning to believe we are meant for each other because I think about you during the day and dream about you in the night.
(C)what dream?
Last night I dreamt we went to the beach holding hands and watching the sunset, suddenly you brought out a bowl full of hot spicy goat meat,as I want to eat one I woke up
(C)haaahaaa,very funny
I am serious babe,I want to see you again,I don't think I can sleep tonight without seeing you
(C)what do you want me to do
Pls can you come to the park behind your street by 4,I will be waiting
(C)ok,I will come
Thanks babe,love u
This is how such convo supposed to flow,be sharp, articulate and don't look or sound like a beggar,women can smell failure and poverty,keep at least #1-2k to give her for data and the momentum will start,if she comes just aviod her boobs and other things,just hold her hands and look into her eyes and tell her how you love her(you are warned,this instructions are meant to be followed at ops risk,I will not be held liable for any backfiring,friendzoning or simping by the op,it is meant to be used for educational purposes only)

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Be Friends With Her. by bigpicture001: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
No hard work anymore.. that word "dear" in her reply sends a message sh might be. Interested in you
Re: How Do I Be Friends With Her. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
toyini1234:
I got attracted to this girl, so I hustled her number. We started chatting I don't know hie to Begin the friendship conversation. Here is what we've said so far

I need suggestions on what next to do
Better go and wash your head with cold water before chopping breakfast from someone that is not even going to be your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Be Friends With Her. by kingscare1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Free your mind and talk to her simply like the way you are talking to your male friend but recognize that she is a lady.

It's not that hard, from there, she will start becoming freer and open with you.

As una friendship dey go, use style invite her over, talk with her with some touching. Keep it as good friends ooo. Then, before you realise what is happening, you will turn her to your sex slave.

But as e dey go, give her good and bad advice. Be crazy and funny sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

STORY] Let Me Be Your Wife (episode 1-17) / Travel Itinerary To USA / Happy Sunday My Children ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.