Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Do I Transfer My PVC To Another Local Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Transfer My PVC To Another Local Government (659 Views)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / JUST IN: Saraki Loses Another Local Govt - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer My PVC To Another Local Government by Higgies(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hello house,
I have relocated from the area I registered and voted during the last general election.
I heard it is possible I transfer my PVC to my new local government of resident.

Please how do I go about it.
Thanks.

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: How Do I Transfer My PVC To Another Local Government by desas: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please if that is possible I'm I also want to transfer mine

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer My PVC To Another Local Government by Higgies(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Higgies:
Hello house,
I have relocated from the area I registered and voted during the last general election.
I heard it is possible I transfer my PVC to my new local government of resident.

Please how do I go about it.
Thanks.

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J
Lalasticlala na
Re: How Do I Transfer My PVC To Another Local Government by Readability: 4:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Search for cvr inec on Google, then sign on with your Google account. Input your phone number, and you should be registered. You should be on your page, now click on transfer as indicated in the image below. The next page will be where you input the details on your current voters card, so it can fetch your data and you can proceed with the process yourself. You will need to take pictures of yourself, so you need to be in a well lit place and be seated to make the process easier. If you have any questions just quote me.

Re: How Do I Transfer My PVC To Another Local Government by Readability: 4:42am On Apr 21, 2022
To know the code of your new polling unit, just search inec polling unit code on Google, select your state, local government, and ward. Check for your area there or the one closest to where you live.

(1) (Reply)

Why They Are Moving Against Osinbajo / Unknown Gunmen Burn Tricycle In Awada, Anambra. Beat Driver With Machetes / There's No Evidence That Ipob Killed Fatima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.