Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East (54965 Views)

Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction / Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled / Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by SIMONEKPA7: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fulani's fake list. Biafra is coming . No election in SE
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by nku5: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
I totally commend IPOB for this. That's the way to go because this violence will be the end of them if it continues
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Proudlyomonna: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Severe pains? grin grin grin You and your Tinubu slumdog lots are the ones in sever pains.
Same you was beating your bony empty chest that Nnamdi Kanu would be killed,now have resorted to shifting the goalpost while in detention. Like 2017,he would be out and nothing your paymasters,the Fulani caliphate would do about it and you know what his release would do to you mental stability grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha � you have just proven to me that you are in severe emotional torture �
Prove me wrong by bringing out anywhere I have made a quote that strikes pro tifnubu �
E no go better for you and your tifnubu �
Everything possible will continue to be done to crush the bastard brainwashed foot soldiers of that proscribed destructive fraud ipob group,now under the command of that bastard Simon Epka,na wailing, crying and gnashing of teeth you and your cohorts go fit do�
Igboland will never be turned into your region where terrorist are using your people for slaughter games �

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by stanluiz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
So Igbos is now releasing the list of their commanders grin

Wonder shall never end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by jude79(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
paramakina202:

IPOB have nothing good to offer than blood,tears sorrow and confusion.

Those are ebubeagu men formed by eastern governor's in conjunction with Nigerian security forces, it's not different from what rochas has been pointing at

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Proudlyomonna: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
we are saying the same thing tell your buhari to mention his own terrorist or at least arrest this ones ipob mentioned. dont also forget to tell him to come and remove his brothers killing people in igbo land. efulefu

Ofcus na we are saying the same thing grin
It will not be well with you and your bubu plus all his supporters.�
Everything possible to ensure that the peaceful SE doesn't suffer from the same fate your evil boko uncles have wrecked your region, through the destructive oppressive fraud ipob agenda with will continue to be done �
Na crying, sorrow and gnashing of teeth go end am for you and your cohorts ��
Igboland will never be your NE region �.
Never.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Advocate500: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
stanluiz:
Story for the gods grin

Anytime ipob suffers casualties, they will rush to the media to dish out propaganda and lies to save face and decieve their gullible members.

Kudos to Nigeria army for sending ipob Terrorist commander called Evil forest to hell. More ipob Terrorists will join him in hell. The land must be cleaned.

If Orlu people like, they should continue to support and habour those criminals called Ipob Esn ugm in their various communities. When Nigeria army will come for total elimination, them to go collect as part of colleteral damage.
if a group continue to carry that peaceful tag ,rightly or wrongly a patriotic leader can address the issue of ipob seriously.
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by paramakina202: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=jude79 post=112088602]

Those are ebubeagu men formed by eastern governor's in conjunction with Nigerian security forces, it's not different from what rochas has been pointing at[/quote

Who haven't IPOB blamed in the past for their own wrong doing?
They have blamed Fulani herdsmen,security agents,Ohanaeze,governors,Uche Mefor,Sabos,Simon Ekpa etc....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by omenkaLives(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Aufbauh:
Odiegwu........ Unknown gunmen has finally become 'Known gunmen'.
I was actually expecting to see Fulani names fa!
UGM sympathizers won't like news as some men don cast.
I'm surprised the list is not full of Abdul or Mohamed, or Abubakar.

Shey they're no longer Hausa Fulani DSS. grin

And what is one to do with this stupid piece of info? I thought they have ESN? These terrorists will blame everything including the ants in their private residences before taking responsibility for ANYTHING.

Buhari dey fuckup I swear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by SilasNwude: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
I'm surprised the list is not full of Abdul or Mohamed, or Abubakar.

Shey they're no longer Hausa Fulani DSS. grin

And what is one to do with this stupid piece of info? I thought they have ESN? These terrorists will blame everything including the ants in their private residences before taking responsibility for ANYTHING.

Buhari dey fuckup I swear.
[/s]
omenka shut up
why did you hate Ortom?
is it because he's fighting Fulani herdsmen?
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Advocate500: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
tutudesz:

Ekpa faction will also release their own list too, both factions will expose themselves Small small
they are exposing the complicity of the government, ebubeagu is a government security establishment, the case of imo state with ipob is a bit complicated to me,it's more of political killing than agitation, imo people are very peaceful people, they didn't support much of ipob madness, why is it that the violence is domiciled in their state is more confusing.

Immediately hope was declared winner by supreme this crisis escalated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by tutudesz: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Advocate500:
they are exposing the complicity of the government, ebubeagu is a government security establishment, the case of imo state with ipob is a bit complicated to me,it's more of political killing than agitation, imo people are very peaceful people, they didn't support much of ipob madness, why is it that the violence is domiciled in their state is more confusing.

Immediately hope was declared winner by supreme this crisis escalated.
The truth will come out one way or the other very soon. Hope can't stay in government forever
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by gawu1: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
ivolt:
I can't see the name of Ekpa there.

Ipob is not yet serious, it should name the commanders threatening Soludo
to prove it is not behind the killings instead of giving names of its adversary.
Thank you very much! I was expecting to see the name, Simon Ekpa as the leading commander.
But those pigs ended up listing names of faction members of their own terrorist group. It's like Boko Haram exposing members of ISWAF as those responsible for killing in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by NoQualmz: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
ivolt:
I can't see the name of Ekpa there.

Ipob is not yet serious, it should name the commanders threatening Soludo
to prove it is not behind the killings instead of giving names of its adversary.

U want the Abakeleke terrorist to further expose their money hungry and stealing ass grin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by christm386: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lol too much bitterness in this topic one will think ipob is the reason why Nigeria z the worst country in the world and the poverty capital of the world

Well kudos to IPOB, let’s expose those causing insurrection in our land, it’s better to get the irrelevant backlash now and enjoy the long term effect of this bold ipob move

Once again, igbos deserve to have a country among the European Union, we too get sense jor, Yes, 80% of working class igbos are against the activities of unknown gunmen, I live @ Enugu and my parents live at anambra so am stating raw fact not presupposing

Meanwhile, thank God for ipob, atleast having something that Nigerians can talk about while price of everything in the market sours, but hey it’s ok we have NNamdi locked up, ipob z our collective problem and if ipob and their quest for suscession z subdued, Buhari will likely turn Nigeria to a first world country within the end of his tenure!

We love u bubu
Thank u for making us value food more cause it costs a furtune

Thank u for massacre @ lekki’s tool gate

Thank u for failing in every ramifications and not fulfilling even one of ur campaign promises

Thank you for pardoning known thief’s who EFCc spent millions to prosecute

Thank u for turning more than 70% of southwest youths into online beggers

Atleast u arrested NNamdi kalu, thank u so much daddy bubu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Liebermantic: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerian Army should kill those terrorists killing Igbo people and disrupting businesses in Igboland

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Ebubu: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
alsudan:
APC should stop terrorizing the SE and labeling it on IPOB just to have something to hang on Kanu.

Uzodinma as hopeless as he is has made it clear that IPOB are not responsible for the killings in the SE.

Check all the most terrorized states in Nigeria and see the Political party at the helm in those states, then you will understand how terrorists criped into the SE region along with the jihadist party.
so anambra is APC ?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
All Fulani cheesy
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Shadysen: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Something that northerners goats supposed to do.
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by PHIPEX(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
So both DSS, Army, Police etc are not aware of these people?

If they are, what have they been doing about them?
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by UncommonLogic: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
So the killers are no longer Fulanis and DSS?

These IPIG terrorist MKpuru mirri cannibal monkeys are always making excuses for their crimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by karzyharsky(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Well done
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by ipobarethieves: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
cool very good. We want peace in Igbo land cool.lightening strike Ekpa/KANU ballz wink

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by OyigboUpdate: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
These are simon ekpa esn that was how they lied and killed baby of simon ekpa fraction

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by ezegenigbonine: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
paramakina202:

IPOB have nothing good to offer than blood,tears sorrow and confusion.

Receive sense in Jesus name. Say amen somebody
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Jayden001(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
The monsters u made!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by rickyrex(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Beremx:
When an ideology begat monsters.

So who’s going to fish out these monsters terrorizing peaceful Orlu people?
if the military can knock on the doors of innocent igbos and eliminate them, they should also chanel such strength to the above names mentioned
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Foolish cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by denichukwu(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Okay
Re: IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East by Skillsnigeria: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.