Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,253 members, 7,967,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO (17933 Views)

Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Mohammed Aminu, Others Promoted By Police Service Commission / Olumuyiwa Adejobi: You Have No Right To Respond If A Policeman Slaps You / Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Warlord12(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
BEST MAN FOR THE JOB
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Kaymansion(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Well deserved...

Congratulations
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by ppogba: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
leisuretym:

Yorubas are the town criers of all the government organizations in Nigeria

Just like Frank Mba.

Not to forget the Great Comrade Chukwumerije.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by wingmanIII: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
samonak:
Congrats to the new FPRO. Frank Mbah shot himself in the leg, as PRO he was very unapproachable, he hardly picked calls or replied SMS sent to him. Ahmed Isa of human rights radio played a prominent role in his being booted out, the ordinary president was irked by Frank's nonchalant attitude in responding to complaints bordering on crime and police misconduct, and always made it a priority to berate him publicly. Frank's posting to NIPSS Kuru is a subtle way of easing him out and is similar to the treatment given to Nuhu Ribadu and AIG Mike Mbu, i won't be surprised if he faces retirement afterwards. The summary of everything is "pride goes before a fall"
Could also be to prepare him for an elevated position like IGP
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by AntiBMC(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coldie:

If only u guys know what u are doing to yourselves.

Biafra una no go ever see
Igbo presidency una no go see with this attitude and they are going to rub it on your face soon when every tribe has produced president and vp once or twice while you keep shouting bmc

Eww....clap for yourself. The omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient have spoken. All hail thee... whose words must come to pass. Thee...who has the final say....no?
Caman shift make I see front.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
the group do murdered all Ibo police police who can spike to the threshold of CP
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Pufpuf(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Contact deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com 08038642174 for your content writings. We write articles, assignments, researches & eulogies free of plagiarism.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by johntolu: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
cpu2006:
Omo Olowu Oduru shocked shocked

if you dont get it forget abt it grin grin grin

Gat it!

OBJ grin shocked cheesy
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Kazeem47(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Urbanchampion:
That was how they eased out Frank Mba
do you want him to be there forever?
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Tareq1105: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Hope he does a good job

He cannot go beyond what he's asked to say. It's normal bcoz he has a responsibility to protect his constituents, that is, Nigerian Police, Nigeria as a nation, and those behind his appointment. That's how it works.

Congratulations!
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Tareq1105: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
ppogba:

Just like Frank Mba.

Not to forget the Great Comrade Chukwumerije.

You must have forgotten Ofonagoro.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Coldie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
AntiBMC:

Eww....clap for yourself. The omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient have spoken. All hail thee... whose words must come to pass. Thee...who has the final say....no?
Caman shift make I see front.
Am telling u facts and it’s beginning to happen, that’s how I told u people behave yourself behave yourself all this nuisance you guys keep constituting both online and offline would backfire, una say tah getat aturu efulefu Fulani boy etc.
Now igbos are about to loose out of 2023 presidency, that means in the next 16years Igbo presidency una no go see as after the 8years somebody who is not Igbo in the south will rule Nigeria power will return to the north for another 8years. 16 years from 2023 Nigeria will have experienced 40years of uninterrupted democracy every region would have occupied aso rock, used the position to solve Nigeria and there peoples problems why u guys would continue to shout Biafra, bmc Nnamdi Kanu. Continue to be suffering yourselves, paying taxes through your noses for others to rule you.

My brother continue e go do una like film for eye
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by ppogba: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

You must have forgotten Ofonagoro.

He may never know him.
Majority of them here are kids with little, close to shallow knowledge of contemporary history. Yet forming Soyinka Achebe.

I don't want somebody to tell me this evening that he can feed my entire family till thy kingdom comes.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by lagosrd: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
Marginalisation: How Did Southeast Suddenly Become Minority in Nigeria?

See list below...

Numbers of APC 2023 national delegates according to their geo-political zones and states are:

ZONES
North West: 1, 924 delegates
South West: 1,568 delegates
North Central: 1,278 delegates
North East: 1, 212 delegates.
South south 927 delegates.
South East: 838 delegates.
Total = 7,800 Delegates

Number of States
NW: 7 States
NE: 6 States
NC: 6 States
SW: 6 States
SS:. 6 States
SE: 5 States

Number of Local Govt Areas
NW: 186 LGAs
NE: 112 LGAs
NC: 115 LGAs
SW: 138 LGAs
SS: 123 LGAs
SE: 95 LGAs

Number of Federal Constituencies
NW: 92 Seats
NE: 48 Seats
NC: 49 Seats
SW: 71 Seats
SS: 55 Seats
SE: 43 Seats

Number of Senatorial Districts
NW: 21 Districs
NE: 18 Districts
NC: 18 Districts
SW: 18 Districts
SS: 18 Districts
SE: 15 Districts

https://www.nairaland.com/7086052/marginalisation-how-did-southeast-suddenly

Stop deceiving yourself with delegates lists, its complete waste of time and money. That consensus stuff in their constitution no be for decoration.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by lagosrd: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Which one is indigenous, are the remaining foreign
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Xadena: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Congratulations CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Amojii:

IPOB is leaving free rent in your head, all your brain is translating to your body is ipob, ipob ipob.
the same way ibo shout Tinubu every second
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by cpu2006(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
johntolu:

Gat it!

OBJ grin shocked cheesy

No!
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by samonak(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
wingmanIII:

Could also be to prepare him for an elevated position like IGP
In Today's Nigeria do you think the Area people would like to see an IBO man rise to the top? If you ask me, Peter Obi is the right man for the office of the President, unfortunately, nepotism will not allow him climb the throne
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by joshuaidibia(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1516425211553501186?t=p5Naahxr5kMdjCa6ABE3dw&s=08

Not surprised. He is doing a really great job as PRO. check him out on twitter and confirm.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by amaham(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
These force pro guys are smooth in the eye. From Frank to this new guy. Kudos NPF
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by AntiBMC(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coldie:

Am telling u facts and it’s beginning to happen, that’s how I told u people behave yourself behave yourself all this nuisance you guys keep constituting both online and offline would backfire, una say tah getat aturu efulefu Fulani boy etc.
Now igbos are about to loose out of 2023 presidency, that means in the next 16years Igbo presidency una no go see as after the 8years somebody who is not Igbo in the south will rule Nigeria power will return to the north for another 8years. 16 years from 2023 Nigeria will have experienced 40years of uninterrupted democracy every region would have occupied aso rock, used the position to solve Nigeria and there peoples problems why u guys would continue to shout Biafra, bmc Nnamdi Kanu. Continue to be suffering yourselves, paying taxes through your noses for others to rule you.

My brother continue e go do una like film for eye

Na mumv go dey read that text book wey you write. Stop crying more than the bereaved. If you're convinced about ur beliefs, you shouldn't be this pained.
Free me jawe...all ds stale talk is boring me.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Coldie(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
AntiBMC:

Na mumv go dey read that text book wey you write. Stop crying more than the bereaved. If you're convinced about ur beliefs, you shouldn't be this pained.
Free me jawe...all ds stale talk is boring me.
Am not crying but I know say in the next 16 years when u start crying again and using it as an excuse to shout Biafra again I will be laughing
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by AntiBMC(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coldie:

Am not crying but I know say in the next 16 years when u start crying again and using it as an excuse to shout Biafra again I will be laughing

Yen yen yen...cry me a river. cry

2 Likes

Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by Bchop(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Urbanchampion:
That was how they eased out Frank Mba
when will this stop na,,,,Frank Mba is a DCP it will b injustice to him, to still keep as the Force public relation officer, with his current rank after spending several yes in that office he ought to be move to a place where he will b prepare to handle a State when his next rank show....but nepotism and hypocrisy will always overshadow ur thought.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by executive12: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Geesarki:
If the appointment had come from the East, they would have been complaining by now that they are left to do the dirty job. If they’re not given appointment, they also complain. The SE are the people that cannot be satisfied.

So says a fool.
Re: IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO by truthfinder319: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2022
This post is also relevant. Congratulations to the man.

AntiBMC:
Ok. All the

main offices/positions are for northerners...and all the less relevant positions are for the South. Issoryt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning / "I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent / Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.