Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,682 members, 7,938,067 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. (10788 Views)

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by OnyeObodo: 1:15am On Apr 20, 2022
This is a scam oo.

People be careful. There is a Nairalander that normally does this manipulation everytime. A very huge scammer.

Ishilove coman and see something.
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 1:17am On Apr 20, 2022
OnyeObodo:
This is a scam oo.

People be careful. There is a Nairalander that normally does this manipulation everytime. A very huge scammer.

Ishilove coman and see something.

You call this scam? Are you in Abuja? Can we see. What if this isn't a scam when you show up? What should happen? I put my life on this one. This comment got to me. Are you this heartless? Did I ask you for money?
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Echoban: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Remified:
Omo if this story is true then get a lawyer 8 yrs no be beans.
First meet up with her and record the conversation, try to be very cool and organized, don't stutter and avoid being nervous, try to get as much details of that incident and why she did what she did recorded on your phone. Then go court charge her for the damage she caused you.
One bad turn also deserves another

Where will he see money to pay lawyer?
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by toujurs: 1:45am On Apr 20, 2022
See ehn, please don't accuse God of anything, he gave you wisdom fight for your self. To fight and defend your self, i am sure if you had made money,.it won't take you long enough to forget.

And secondly i see alot of young men, who voice out, this script you Just wroe, don't blame me if i don't believe what you just wrote, i have seen alot of this in lagos. About coming out of prison and nothing to eat, i have seen alot of this strategy to defraud innocent citizens, like i said earlier. Don't blame me. Because fraud is now a trend in nigeria. Its very difficult to trust now.

But i don't believe what you wrote. If truely you are genuine, may God assist you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by toujurs: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2022
OnyeObodo:
This is a scam oo.

They are plenty in lagos, saying this same thing he wrote here. I don't trust this at all, but if truely he went through all this, may God see him through
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by JoviaIJune(f): 2:03am On Apr 20, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:
Where do I want to even start from?
No friend. No one wants to even associate with me cry

God, is this the life you promised me? Let's assume you exist.

You watched me suffer for nothing. cry

Nothing to brag about. Nothing to show for my life. Hmmm. Beware of women Bade. My mum use to tell me. cry
guy that your mum matter, tell me you are just joking abeg
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Remified(m): 3:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Echoban:

Where will he see money to pay lawyer?
Great point, didn't consider that. But if he truly wants justice for this, then he should try get an evidence indicting the lady. After that he can even ask for one's help here. He doesn't seem to have an issue sharing his contact and account info. There are lawyers willing to take cases like this up and worry about payment later, I have personally seen one that is handling a case involving orphans besides if this case is real, it's gonna be a hot cake for most lawyers.

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Bashnigga(m): 5:01am On Apr 20, 2022
I hope Habeeb your friend later married the stupid girl angry
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2022
toujurs:
They are plenty in lagos, saying this same thing he wrote here. I don't trust this at all, but if truely he went through all this, may God see him through

I'm currently in Abuja. If you want I can come forward for meet up. I'm open. To be honest. I need help mentally. I'm running mad cry
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 6:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Remified:

Great point, didn't consider that. But if he truly wants justice for this, then he should try get an evidence indicting the lady. After that he can even ask for one's help here. He doesn't seem to have an issue sharing his contact and account info. There are lawyers willing to take cases like this up and worry about payment later, I have personally seen one that is handling a case involving orphans besides if this case is real, it's gonna be a hot cake for most lawyers.

How do I prove my self? I'm currently in Abuja. I'm ready if anyone wants to see me. Y'all adding to my problems here saying it's a lie. I didn't come here with the intentions to beg. I only came here to discuss and ease my mind as people avoid me offline. It was people who asked for my account number here and my phone number. Please understand this. In my area I grow up. That's why I had to change environment so the stigma will ease a title. cry
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2022
toujurs:
See ehn, please don't accuse God of anything, he gave you wisdom fight for your self. To fight and defend your self, i am sure if you had made money,.it won't take you long enough to forget.

And secondly i see alot of young men, who voice out, this script you Just wroe, don't blame me if i don't believe what you just wrote, i have seen alot of this in lagos. About coming out of prison and nothing to eat, i have seen alot of this strategy to defraud innocent citizens, like i said earlier. Don't blame me. Because fraud is now a trend in nigeria. Its very difficult to trust now.

But i don't believe what you wrote. If truely you are genuine, may God assist you.

Hmmm... God will see me through at the same time. You call it strategy. To gain what? I never asked for money. People actually requested for my account number and my phone number to meet me one on one. Please stop this talk of strategy. Is it a crime I voiced out my thought before I die inside? Put yourself in my shoes cry
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Bigfish121(m): 6:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Why are some Nigerians so dumb?someone said he is in Abuja and he is open to seeing anybody that feels his story his fake.
Like what I will always say,False rape accusation is worst than rape itself.That was why I was laughing seriously when that stupid bbn housemate Angel was saying rubbish on twitter.
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2022
You just came out from prison and you are using all the latest slangs, na there you take bleep up hahahaha. With very sound English and reasoning, you and those your guys showing sympathy I hail una.

Admins this guy should be interviewed for the sake of gullible people, he should send pictures, names, locations, dates, even a visit is necessary. Until then close this thread. In fact it should be made a law that nobody should seek for assistance without first speaking to the admins

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by toujurs: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

I'm currently in Abuja. If you want I can come forward for meet up. I'm open. To be honest. I need help mentally. I'm running mad cry
God will see you through. To be a man is not a day job
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Skepticus: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
If una dey find front Page, na so una go dey compose funny story. How did both of u got to the same place to write Wae and got into the same room together? Since u claimed that u have been resisting her sex. All these lies are unnecessary just to get Front page.

But if na woman write am say dem rape am, e nor go be lie. Foolish and stupid men!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Bigfish121:
Why are some Nigerians so dumb?someone said he is in Abuja and he is open to seeing anybody that feels his story his fake.
Like what I will always say,False rape accusation is worst than rape itself.That was why I was laughing seriously when that stupid bbn housemate Angel was saying rubbish on twitter.

Saying that he is willing to meet anyone is different from actually meeting someone. Are you delegating someone to confirm the story, or you just feel someone will actually take the responsibility just like that? Helping is not the problem, but doubting is not a crime. Assuming he can prove beyond reasonable doubt, by requesting for the admins to help ascertain his story instead of just countering those with doubts.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Qatar2022: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:
You came out of prison and Nairaland is the best place to rant? You no sabi her House again?
You be mumu , you want him to go and collect another prison
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by halaqasa: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

No I'm in Abuja now.

Where in Abuja??
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2022
halaqasa:

Where in Abuja??

Kuje Area Council
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by otunbablacq: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2022
halaqasa:

Where in Abuja??

Bade where in Abuja are you?

I feel your story might be genuine and you truly need help but only after i have ascertain the sincerity of the story.

I know how miracle centers use to be back then in Kaduna, Abuja and Jos. However, stop trying to convince folks here to believe you cos they won't. The society you left 7 years ago has been so bastardized to very low standard so tread with caution.

Drop your address in Abuja for a meetup or i can ask you to come to CBD which is central for all
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2022
otunbablacq:

I feel your story might be genuine and you truly need help but only after i have ascertain the sincerity of the story.

I know how miracle centers use to be back then in Kaduna, Abuja and Jos. However, stop trying to convince folks here to believe you cos they won't. The society you left 7 years ago has been so bastardized to very low standard so tread with caution.

Drop your address in Abuja for a meetup or i can ask you to come to CBD which is central for all

I'm in Kuje Area Council. Abuja..
I attach my number below. Thanks so much sir. Your helper will always locate you too.
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by halaqasa: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2022
otunbablacq:

You are tagging the wrong person boss
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2022
halaqasa:

You are tagging the wrong person boss

You tried sending me an email. Please can you contact me via my number? I will really appreciate. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by luvyaself95(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Your Format Lasan is crazy shit grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by luizpippo(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2022
techWriter3:
You came out of prison and Nairaland is the best spots to declaim

Did he say he came out from prison this hour?

What if he came out a month ago, then after sometime, he remembered the forum he used to frequent and decided to post his ordeal.
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Fake story aimed at rubbing the emotional side of Nairalanders so as to extract money from them.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by luizpippo(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
If una dey find front Page, na so una go dey compose funny story. How did both of u got to the same place to write Wae and got into the same room together? Since u claimed that u have been resisting her sex. All these lies are unnecessary just to get Front page.

Getting into a room with strangers is not rocket science, it can happen anyhow.

During my NYSC, we were recruited by INEC for voters registration, and taken to a village called Sharabi,Kwangui in Bagudo LGA of Kebbi state.

We were 10 in a room, 6 guys and 4 girls.

The room i am talking of is the headmaster's office, now do you realize it is possible to have just a guy and a girl left in the room at any given time and then crazy shit can happen?
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2022
For those that have been calling me. Thanks so much. May happiness never depart from your home. I'm grateful. I'm also on WhatsApp. Thanks so much. The enemies will never get hold of you. cry

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2022
luizpippo:

Getting into a room with strangers is not rocket science, it can happen anyhow.

During my NYSC, we were recruited by INEC for voters registration, and taken to a village called Sharabi,Kwangui in Bagudo LGA of Kebbi state.

We were 10 in a room, 6 guys and 4 girls.

The room i am talking of is the headmaster's office, now do you realize it is possible to have just a guy and a girl left in the room at any given time and then crazy shit can happen?

Sir/Ma. I'm tired of explaining myself to this people. As if they didn't pass through waec. Last night I later found out it was almost kids insulting me. Picture below of one of them. I'm not moved shaa. I've seen more than that in this wicked world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol / What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.