Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Talk With Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talk With Rochas Okorocha (127 Views)

See Why Oshiomhole Is Dealing With Rochas / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk With Rochas Okorocha by SuperMarioEgbe: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
An Open Invitation to My Fellow Nigerians.

As you must have known, on the 31st of January 2022,
I, Senator Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha publicly declared my intention to run for the office of the President of our dear nation.

In the times after that, and leading up to now, I have continued to make consultations with various groups across political, gender, ethnic, religious, economic, and social lines.

Every segment of our society has been presented with our core values of realizing sustainable unity and peace, creating wealth to tackle poverty and insecurity with a technologically driven paradigm led by the youths and the bringing about the spirit of compassion to care for the less-privileged members of our society, in the New Nigeria.

Furtherance to these consultations, I want to, on behalf of The New Nigeria team, invite you to join me every Wednesday and Sunday as I engage with you directly in what is to be known as the 'Chat With Rochas Initiative'.

This initiative is a means of communicating directly with fellow Nigerians as we jointly think through the issues and ideas that would be the bedrock of the New Nigeria.

In these sessions that would take place between 7:00 pm and 9.00 pm on the aforementioned days, I would be personally available to have conversations with you via the comment section of my Facebook and Twitter pages.

Each day would have its main topic for discourse but participants are free to engage based on topics of their choice. It is my fervent belief that with our collective efforts, our nation will be well-positioned for greatness.

You can keep up with the conversation with the hashtag #ChatWithRochas across Twitter and Facebook.

More information on this chat would be made available where and when necessary.

I look forward to engaging with you.

A New Nigeria is indeed coming soon!

Re: Talk With Rochas Okorocha by MarketForces: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rochas the Rogue.

Commander of substandard projects

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day / Osinbajo Describes Late Alaafin A Bridge Builder, Man Of Great Intellect / 2023: Apc Begins Sale Of Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.