Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,489 members, 7,932,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Canada Study Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Study Permit (440 Views)

Nigerian's In The UK Applying For Canada Study Permit Visa / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canada Study Permit by Ozzyk(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
am set to apply for study permit in Canada Am finding it difficult to make online payment on the IRCC website reason being that the CBN had restricted daily transaction on debit and credit cards to $20 per day and I am supposed to pay 235 CAN Dollars N78k I want to ask if there's a way I can submit my application on paper I mean offline applications where I can pay over the counter at the bank
I already emailed the Canadian government support it's been over 1 week and there's no response yet
I don't know what to do
Re: Canada Study Permit by justwise(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ozzyk:
am set to apply for study permit in Canada Am finding it difficult to make online payment on the IRCC website reason being that the CBN had restricted daily transaction on debit and credit cards to $20 per day and I am supposed to pay 235 CAN Dollars N78k I want to ask if there's a way I can submit my application on paper I mean offline applications where I can pay over the counter at the bank
I already emailed the Canadian government support it's been over 1 week and there's no response yet
I don't know what to do

Canadian student visa thread

(1)

UK Dependant Visa / Singapore Embassy In Abuja? / Nigeria To Ghana By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.