Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,733 members, 7,918,254 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:02 AM

This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. (3787 Views)

The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by siofra(f): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
When walking on the road, I don't greet Nigerian men anymore angry because who knows if I might be greeting a rapist, wife beater, sexual predator

Now they think I'm hostile or proud but I don't care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please shut up,the world wouldn't be a better place if we all have this dvvmb mentality.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Melovar: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Child ..smh

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Kindmercy: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ok
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by siofra(f): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
Please shut up,the world wouldn't be a better place if we all have this dvvmb mentality.

Whatever!!! tongue

That's your business.

Nigerian men are evil.
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:

Whatever!!! tongue

That's your business.

Nigerian men are evil.
Don't be toxic siofra,stop generalising all men,don't be deceived by the vile comment you see on here by most men.
Most of us like woman pass anything. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Patented: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:

Whatever!!! tongue

That's your business.

Nigerian men are evil.

Do you have a Dad, Brother(s), Uncle(s)........cos they must all be very evil. If you ever have a son he will be evil personified,........burrowing your statement ni ooooooo...........

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by chiefolododo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Okay.

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Boogyman557: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Cinema4d: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:
When walking on the road, I don't greet Nigerian men anymore angry because who knows if I might be greeting a rapist, wife beater, sexual predator

I can't even make sense out of this. Tell me this is cruise undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:

I bet you're not above 18 years old...if you dont want to greet that's your problem but if someone is harassing you on the road or you need help lifting heavy objects then meet your fellow women

You're so jobless that it's only threads about men you open...is your father really that bad??

11 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Chaos14: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
I agree WITH YOU but Have to be respectful lets not lie
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:

You don come again. You no day tire?
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

You don come again. You no day tire?

No mind am...very useless girl

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by aaking(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
50years loading
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Let me assume you are catching cruise siofra, because this thing wey you type no make(sense) at all.......... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Pussyassasin(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Just because of one bad egg will you do away with the whole crate?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Pussyassasin(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:

Whatever!!! tongue

That's your business.

Nigerian men are evil.
this sofra abi na siofra don't generalize pls.
If i say some of your family members are male i might be banned for vawulence

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Offpoint1: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
I have a feeling, a hairy ball nigga is behind this moniker

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by rickleye: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:

Wow and her profile pic pretty but nothing in the skull of hers. If you were blonde I’ll say you were having a blonde moment.

Just say hi, I don’t need your number or want to know your name. Stop generalizing Madam.
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Offpoint1:
I have a feeling, a hairy ball nigga is behind this moniker

How please
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by 86FB: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
rickleye:

Wow and her profile pic pretty but nothing in the skull of hers. If you were blonde I’ll say you were having a blonde moment.

Just say hi, I don’t need your number or want to know your name. Stop generalizing Madam.
And you believe that she is the one in the pic?.

you would be scammed easily.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by rickleye: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
86FB:
And you believe that she is the one in the pic?.

you would be scammed easily.

Ouch ! You’re right . But why would she use someone else’s though.
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Maxxim: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Darkness dwells in evil places, you'll attract whatever you're, going by your post in this forum, I can tell you're full of negativity, it's energy gravitates all around you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Connected1: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
And somehow you feel they care if you greet them or not.

Greetings no dae add or remove blood from person body.

People will only tell you that you don't know how to greet when you ask them for help, but I know you ask them for help, so Aunty park well, I know you greet your Dad, Brothers, Uncles and clients when you see them on the road.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by siofra(f): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Connected1:
And somehow you feel they care if you greet them or not.

Greetings no dae add or remove blood from person body.

People will only tell you that you don't know how to greet when you ask them for help, but I know you ask them for help, so Aunty park well, I know you greet your Dad, Brothers, Uncles and clients when you see them on the road.

Yes. They care.

One confronted me at night because I don't greet him.
Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by headbasher96(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2022
Attention seeking

Come to think of it if u were midas i would have understood u but u ainght so piss off

Abi your greeting fit give me credit alert

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Guys people like siofra are simply looking for attention,I can bet you when people start ignoring her threads and stop quoting or replying her.

You would see less and less of topics like this.
Same goes to her friends ,candidlady, future is female and the likes and that last slowpoke always posting about rape .

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by Candidlady: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Fmghewzy:
Guys people like si.ofra are simply looking for attention,I can bet you when people start ignoring her threads and stop quoting or replying her.

Same goes to her friends ,cand.idlady, future is female and the likes and that last slowpoke always posting about rape .

Do iknow you mr undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2022
Fmghewzy:
Guys people like siofra are simply looking for attention,I can bet you when people start ignoring her threads and stop quoting or replying her.

Same goes to her friends ,candidlady, future is female and the likes and that last slowpoke always posting about rape .

FutureisFemale and Sapphire are one and the same entities.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. by lavar: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2022
I believe you.

Your dad,your brother,uncles are all women nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Have You Made So Far This Year?? / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / How To Be An Attractive Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.