Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani (19427 Views)

Hardship: Another Protest Erupts In Niger After Arrest Of 25 People / Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom / Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jostoman:
even with their NIN Gragra bandit still using their number to call and demand for ransom. Nawao

You right but it shouldn't be a surprise. Unfortunately, many Nigerians fell for the NIN shit

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by AngelicBeing: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is really getting out of Hand. We can't. Continue to keep quiet.

We Pass a decree in the Name of JESUS, that the angelic host of Heaven Invade this location of this terrorists , cause commotion and liberate these ones in JESUS Name..... Amen
Not just commotion, Bandits are wicked and the Bible has strong word against the wicked, let The Warrior Angels of God use Hammer and break the head and legs of the bandits and terrorist in Jesus Resurrected Name Amen
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by jeffoe(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
You need to make it difficult to launder illicit money. If someone is unable to spend the ransome money the chances that someone would be a kidnapper or criminal for a living would be greatly reduced you would then be left with largely petty criminals. Implenting an unexplained wealth order would be sufficient.
National income and housing register
Forbid cash payments above 10 thousands naira
Automatic flag purchase above ones income limit etc.
Police would have access to this data only when there is reasonable suspicion
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Arthurnna: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hiaaa, human beings go still remain for this country at this rate wey people use dey die ,dey get kidnapped.. This is no more Funny o, hand shake done dey pass Elbow ni!!!

lalasticlala:
As shared by Senator Shehu Sani.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1516482376376934407?s=20&t=jt7GVlAArHALq1US4JZJAw
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Selfmotivated: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1516482376376934407?s=20&t=jt7GVlAArHALq1US4JZJAw
I don't know why this country especially Northern Nigeria is like this. Is it because is under a dullard or the Military chiefs are just puppet.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by yusluvad(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kaduna nah violence state. grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Goldbw122(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
They should cut the root, rather than cutting the top of the grass. It does not work like that. Hmm
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by SKYHIGHfx: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is really getting out of Hand. We can't. Continue to keep quiet.

We Pass a decree in the Name of JESUS, that the angelic host of Heaven Invade this location of this terrorists , cause commotion and liberate these ones in JESUS Name..... Amen

How long have u been passing decrees?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by onyiloyi(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pantami n his communication ministry are useless
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by SmartPolician: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Northern Nigeria should keep fooling around and making money with people's lives until a president from South with balls takes over Aso Rock. Every idiot making money from banditry and terrorism go collect am!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Mrbenny001: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
I'm thinking this is the war fulani promise Nigeria... I think they're just testing ground and gathering weapons
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Sunnyja: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Creditalerts:
Fake
Which one is fake, You or the post?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by timefarm(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Because the aim of the terrorist minister of communication is not that.
Rather to supply bandits reliable info.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
I am sorry if I made a mistake on this " I don't think we need any election comes 2023, what we need is interim government .
I don't believe in any Presidential aspirants, I don't believe in any campaign promises, it seems nothing is working anymore in Nigeria.
Nigeria is in a grid failure.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by bmdmix11: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Are they tracking them with nin now?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Germanjoe(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why can't they block the bandits no,
Is a shame to stress people with the name NIN..
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Ekaka1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
lalasticlala:

Answer: NCC has insiders who are informants and shareholders in the business . shehu Sani should know this and stop asking rhetorical questions
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Laralag: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
I think they use the victims phone ( those they kidnap) to make the call. However location of the phone call can be tracked if they are interested .
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by UNDFTD: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Terrorists abducted 25 people from Anguwan Bulus, Kaduna and MADE PHONE CALLS for ransom, when the ransom was delayed, they killed 3 of the victims. The question again; why can’t the NCC and security agencies track these calls and callers?

You're asking the right question with a very obvious ANSWER! How do you expect the same government that's sponsoring TERRORISM to go after their terrorist foot soldiers? It's an open secret that your presidiot, B0K0HARI; Isa Pandemic; Kaduna Little Finger, Hell Rufire; Osama Bin Gumi, and others are the ones that are sponsoring these terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Commenthin: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Because Nigeria do things in a hurry. In other part of the World, they prepare for what head and provide what will be needed but in Nigeria they plan in a rush and proceed in a crash mode until information or data is necessary to solve problems but they cannot get it.

All over the World social security number or national security or identity number is created in 10-digit for easier memory by the citizens to remember when needed but in Nigeria, the numis longer and moreso, created 3-4 national identification number without knowledge on which to use in tracking anything.

The cell/mobile phones numbers are equally created with area/state codes all over the World to enable easier tracking but here, the numbers have no order and if you calling from Lagos or Abuja, no one knows, no wonder emergency calls placed in Kaduna endup been picked in Ibadan police patrols.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by seunayantokun(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Because those in charge are the chief terrorists or their employees.

That's southern Kaduna again.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Henrychino(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
So they can't track this bandits/kidnapers despite there introduction of NIN?they only know how to track innocent people
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Yankee101: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ask them please
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Tundex911: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Can you please help ask this failed administration, what's the essence of the NIN??

As for me, I no dey link anything if una like do una worse

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by Godly247(m): 12:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Why is Nigeria like this !! Meanwhile, imagine the number of bones Jackie Chan broke before receiving this award!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSw1pnEH7E8

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by kabillionaire(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Good question! Help me ask el-rufai and buhari
lalasticlala:

Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by xtremeTall(m): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Godly247:
Why is Nigeria like this !!
Meanwhile, imagine the number of
bones Jackie Chan broke before
receiving this award!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSw1pnEH7E8
inspiring
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by chiedozie198100: 1:05am On Apr 20, 2022
No we know why obasanjo fought tooth n nail not to allow buhari win in 2003, 2007, 2011.

hand over your govt to fulanis, and this is what you get.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani by SaturnNick(m): 2:26am On Apr 20, 2022
WHY? Always Southern Kaduna WHY?
I smell something I've been perceiving a long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari / Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.