Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

10 Simple Ways To Loose Weight Fast, No Diet, No Exercise, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Simple Ways To Loose Weight Fast, No Diet, No Exercise, (530 Views)

No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / 10 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles / Baking Soda Will Remove All Your Belly Fat With No Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Ways To Loose Weight Fast, No Diet, No Exercise, by Chimasoka: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
10 Simple Ways to Loose Weight Fast in 1 Week, No Diet, No Exercise, Pure Proof
Click the below link to watch how;

Losing weight quickly needs patience and dedication. To lose a few pounds in a week, you'll need to make some big dietary modifications and exercise regularly. Losing a pound per week is the ideal goal.

But what good does it do to lose weight only to gain it back? It's important to lose weight gradually if you want to keep the pounds off in the long run. And, according to many experts, you can do it without going on a "diet." The trick is to make small changes to your lifestyle

To loose weight quickly at home and to see quality result, adopt one or more of these simple, painless weight-loss tactics without resorting to a "diet"

Click here to know everything you need to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h6f0xQ0I4M
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Loose Weight Fast, No Diet, No Exercise, by ellzii: 10:30pm On May 06, 2022
Thanks for sharing the video! I tried so many diets, eating plans, exercising, etc. At the moment, I'm still on my way to perfect body shape. I currently follow at https://betterme.world/articles/7-day-water-fast/ diet play. Fasting is something new for me, so I started with the short period to see how my body will react.

(1) (Reply)

4 Foods You Should Eat On A Regular Basis To Cleanse Your Kidneys / Health Is Wealth / Vaginal Yeast Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.